Alr Volufiline + peptide mix came in for eye hoodmaxxing

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
2 months of this on 1 fat pad (goal is symmetry) is certainly at minimum gonna bring in some results (if it's legit) tbh whores used this on their tits so I should see good results on the fat pads, technically.

Not gonna bother putting it on the undereyes (I want the most of it on the fat pads) cuz I already know the step before that must be bsing the cheekbones for some actual support before any fat starts going toward the undereyes (with volufiline)

• +1
Reactions: FootFungus88
lmk boyo

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
just get filler

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
which peptides? where do you apply it

which peptides? where do you apply it
Upper eyelid, now ingredients: hydrolyzed collagen + elastin, oligopeptide 29 32, copper peptides, acetylhexapeptide 8, palmylpeptide 4

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Elvisandreaa
2 months of this on 1 fat pad (goal is symmetry) is certainly at minimum gonna bring in some results (if it's legit) tbh whores used this on their tits so I should see good results on the fat pads, technically.

Not gonna bother putting it on the undereyes (I want the most of it on the fat pads) cuz I already know the step before that must be bsing the cheekbones for some actual support before any fat starts going toward the undereyes (with volufiline)
what brand for volufline