Am I a bad person for going after a 12 year old girl?

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Banned
I know the title sounds terrible, but I can explain I’m 15 currently (2008), the girl I’m going after is 12 turning later this year. Is it morally wrong for me to date her bros? I feel like it would be easier for me to get a GF this way since younger girls are easier to impress and more simple minded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and sportsmogger
yh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shogrim, IAMNOTANINCEL, curlyheadluke and 5 others
It’s never bad morally.

Only potentially bad legally.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, niqfan625, horizontallytall and 3 others
I know the title sounds terrible, but I can explain I’m 15 currently (2008), the girl I’m going after is 12 turning later this year. Is it morally wrong for me to date her bros? I feel like it would be easier for me to get a GF this way since younger girls are easier to impress and more simple minded.
No wtf, you’re gonna be called a pedo. Only ever go 2 grades down.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, hardestmfintheroom, curlyheadluke and 2 others
Il be honest it's not ideal fella

No wtf, you’re gonna be called a pedo. Only ever go 2 grades down.
I dont care tbh if anything happens ill say shes 14

I dont care tbh if anything happens ill say shes 14
Don’t do it. There was a junior in my highschool who did the same thing and had flirted with a 7th grader. He got dogged on by everyone and called a pedo leading to him leaving the school. Take the safe bet and only go 2 grades down that’s what’s acceptable if you want the advantage.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, curlyheadluke and IAMNOTANINCEL
Don’t do it. There was a junior in my highschool who did the same thing and had flirted with a 7th grader. He got dogged on by everyone and called a pedo leading to him leaving the school. Take the safe bet and only go 2 grades down that’s what’s acceptable if you want the advantage.
Fuck this gay society, i want prime pink virgin jb pussy!!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza, copemaxxeer, curlyheadluke and 2 others
When I was 16, I dated a 14 year old. I think 13 is the minimum for your age, anything less than that it's weird (some people will prob still shame you, a ex-gf of mine shamed and made fun of me calling a pedo because I dated the 14 year old :lul:)

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
When I was 16, I dated a 14 year old. I think 13 is the minimum for your age, anything less than that it's weird (some people will prob still shame you, a ex-gf of mine shamed and made fun of me calling a pedo because I dated the 14 year old :lul:)
Mogs me for interacting with women

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadluke
Fuck this gay society, i want prime pink virgin jb pussy!!
Hey man you gotta play the game or risk getting red carded. I’d say just go one grade down but if you want to push it go 2 grades though you might get questioned.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and John Cracovizk
No problem. But when you turn 18 and she 15, the losers will claim you're a pedo.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, horizontallytall, Clark69 and 3 others
As a 15 year old myself
Wtf man are you a pedophile go kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38248
i mean it is illegal to be sexual towards her wait till she is legal idk what country u are in

No problem. But when you turn 18 and she 15, the losers will claim you're a pedo.
(some people will prob still shame you, a ex-gf of mine shamed and made fun of me calling a pedo because I dated the 14 year old :lul:)
One of my biggest fears at the time :lul: , being 18 and she being 15 (my bday was first than hers)

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Latinus
your
your saved by the fact that ur 15, if you were any older it would've been horrible

Yeah OP there is the social aspect too. If people find out they will shit on you.

Self snitching for rep jfl

Yeah…. A 15 year old dating a 14 year old is questionable to me let alone a 12 year old. You need to turntoGodmaxx ASAP

kys before someone does (in roblox)

Kill yourself
IMG 2134

12 is in some instances prepubescent and most often in very early stages of puberty.
I can't speak for your case in particular but generally speaking, attraction to a 12 year old is pedophilic.

pedofile mentality

12 is in some instances prepubescent and most often in very early stages of puberty.
I cant speak for your case in particular but generally speaking, attraction to a 12 year old is pedophilic.
She fogs most adult women
Kids grow up too fast these days

She fogs most adult women
Kids grow up too fast these days
If she is fully developed and fertile, it isn't biologically wrong.
Although, you should expect that the indoctrinated society you live in has a thing or two to say about it.

• +1
When I was 15 12 yr olds were like little ass kids to me you growing into a chimo fosho

Honestly man

Just bang the fuck outta her and dont listen to these faggots,youre not gonna regret it
Also make sure to eat her fresh pussy for hours

• Love it