Am I bad for going after a 9 year old girl?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
I know the title sounds terrible, but I can explain I’m 65 currently (1958), the girl I’m going after is 9 turning later this year. Is it morally wrong for me to date her bros? I feel like it would be easier for me to get a GF this way since younger girls are easier to impress and more simple minded.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, RichardSpencel, Ryan and 5 others
You only got one life...

I know the title sounds terrible, but I can explain I’m 65 currently (1958), the girl I’m going after is 9 turning later this year. Is it morally wrong for me to date her bros? I feel like it would be easier for me to get a GF this way since younger girls are easier to impress and more simple minded.
If she consents it’s fine

Screenshot 2023 11 12 at 63445 PM

welcome to sexoffenders.org

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
This just got posted to inceltears man they are trying to dox you rn

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and Ryan
No, there is nothing wrong with putting your 65yo old man saggy wrinkly gray haired cock inside a 9yo bald pussy anyone who disgress is reddit

No, there is nothing wrong with putting your 65yo old man saggy wrinkly gray haired cock inside a 9yo bald pussy anyone who disgress is reddit
111.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
this is what the seniors who date freshmen in high school evolve to become later down the line:

You know what they say, love is love.

9yo girls are cute and have small tight hairless pink pussy

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel