Am I balding if...

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
... whenever I wash my hair I pull a few hairs out? Is this normal?

... whenever I wash my hair I pull a few hairs out? Is this normal?

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, vinn98 and Lonenely sigma
Only if you are thinning or receding

Its normal if u havent showered for few days.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Only if you are thinning or receding
It doesn't seem like I am, I am 18 and have a pretty decent hair density but I never had a fully straight hairline, not even as a kid

It doesn't seem like I am, I am 18 and have a pretty decent hair density but I never had a fully straight hairline, not even as a kid
You are probably balding trust me

• +1
You are probably balding trust me
Nah. Its completely normal if few hairs gets out. If his pillow have a lot of death hair. Then yes in that case he is balding.

Nah. Its completely normal if few hairs gets out. If his pillow have a lot of death hair. Then yes in that case he is balding.
Everything is all about having decent hairline and thickness.He is probably receding and looking his younger pics to cope.It is ok we were all in that stage

• +1
Everything is all about having decent hairline and thickness.He is probably receding and looking his younger pics to cope.It is ok we were all in that stage
Im 33 years old and i still have full head of hair and thickness. If I have greasy hair.. My hair will pull out much easily when I wash it.. Greasy hair can cause hair pullouts.

• +1