Am I balding? (Pics included)

femto

femto

Iron
I’ve been recently wondering if I’m balding since my hair has been looking odd, or I might just be imagining things.
(No my hairs not oily 😂 I washed my face and it got wet, also im 16 so if there’s anyway of fixing this please help I was thinking of buying a derma roller or something)
IMG 8205

IMG 8206

Left side —-^ (my barber told me that I had a cow lick or something like that on the top left corner so idk if I’m balding or it’s due to the cow lick thing)
IMG 8207

Right side —^
IMG 8212
IMG 8209

other ones I thought I should add

Attachments

• IMG_8212.jpeg
    IMG_8212.jpeg
    964.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
@ChicowskiV2
Here’s the pics

Doesnt looks like you balding but there is no photo before
Add black cumin oil to prevent and dont hop on fin cause you young

• +1
Reactions: femto and bradpittshairline
I don’t think ur balding, get your blood work done just in case for deficiencies

• +1
Reactions: femto
Thank you I’ll check out the black oil, but do you think I should also buy a derma roller? I would also use it for my eyebrows

bhai, ur not balding my nigga, you just had big ass forehead

• So Sad
Thank you I’ll check out the black oil, but do you think I should also buy a derma roller? I would also use it for my eyebrows
Yes useful, you derma roll and then put black cumin oil and drink it. It has wide application in term of looksmaxxing.
I was balding at 17/18 and I got kinda obssesed with it and tried minoxidil and finasteride which make me only deppresed due to hormone imbalance.
Then I started few things and do it until today but I think main factors which make my hairline very good and prevent baldning was liver flushing and black cumin oil.

• +1
Yes useful, you derma roll and then put black cumin oil and drink it. It has wide application in term of looksmaxxing.
I was balding at 17/18 and I got kinda obssesed with it and tried minoxidil and finasteride which make me only deppresed due to hormone imbalance.
Then I started few things and do it until today but I think main factors which make my hairline very good and prevent baldning was liver flushing and black cumin oil.
I see, thank you for sharing your experience with me.

All the shit mentioned here besides minox and fin are a cope.

Op while it still looks good you'll probably bald depending on your family. Better get on fin in order to prevent baldness.

hop on fin or its over for your hairline soon

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball, marek937 and SonOfDarkseid
I thought taking Fin at my age wasn’t good?

It's probably fine. I myself hopped on Dut(stronger Fin) a year ago when I was 17 and had zero sides

• Woah
I’ve been recently wondering if I’m balding since my hair has been looking odd, or I might just be imagining things.
(No my hairs not oily 😂 I washed my face and it got wet, also im 16 so if there’s anyway of fixing this please help I was thinking of buying a derma roller or something)
View attachment 2622149

View attachment 2622150
Left side —-^ (my barber told me that I had a cow lick or something like that on the top left corner so idk if I’m balding or it’s due to the cow lick thing)
View attachment 2622151
Right side —^
View attachment 2622153View attachment 2622154
other ones I thought I should add
Is your father balding, if so, at what age he started? That's the answer u're looking for its all genetics

change ur avi asap, faggot ass nigga

Or course u r balding thats clear recession signs

Look at the temples, wtf how can someone be delusional to the point of asking if this is balding

Is your father balding, if so, at what age he started? That's the answer u're looking for its all genetics
He’s 60 with hair but he looks 40 he has receding hair, I asked my mom they said he was always recessed like hairline idk man 😭

Look at the temples, wtf how can someone be delusional to the point of asking if this is balding
Idk if I’m coping but my mom has two cow lick things in both her temples but it’s not as severe as my left one 😭

No, just mature hairline

Attachments

• d3fe1548f6e41083ad59eebe09a2ef70775b6d8d.png
    d3fe1548f6e41083ad59eebe09a2ef70775b6d8d.png
    483.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Is rosemary oil good ?