I am god’s lonely man

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
>Joins a friend group of normgroids who were playing card games in class.
> Soon enough I’m at one side of the table and the only person on this side.
> Infront of me is this giga NT low inhib Manlet.
>6 people surrounding him, supporting him and cheering him while I’m all alone wishing I would lose. More and more mates started to peek in.
>Match started getting serious and intense.
>Check, check, check, reveal. Kept a straight poker face, put it all in.
>It’s a full house and just like that boom! I won.
>Drew in all the tokens to myself.
>Packed my bag and headed to the next class all alone by myself while half the class was still watching me.
>All normgroids sad.

Not ONE person was happy that I won.
Not ONCE did I hear “come on @Dr. Mog let’s goo!”

I soon realised no one congratulated me either but rather patted on his back saying it’s okay, you’ll win next time.

It’s me against the world. I was all alone.

NT is one hell of a thing far more brutal than looks when experienced in daily life :blackpill:
Comments behind my back included:-

“How Tf did he do it”
“Game’s rigged”
“No way you won @Dr. Mog

Normgroids just can’t handle seeing me win and succeed. It’s been some time I stopped needing any validation. Fuck em. This is just one prime example but there are countless more where everyone just wanna see me lose.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21, future_, lemonnz and 15 others
its either ur annoying or their just tweaking

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Mog
@HarrierDuBois @Skywalker @Tabula Rasa @Aypo129 @ReadBooksEveryday @Niklaus Mikaelson @Jase @FailedNormieManlet @5.5psl @Chinacurry @kanderior @khvirgin @BrendioEEE @Lynxress @BrahminBoss @InnerVoid @scrunchables @GabachoCopium @ConfusedBolivian

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ReadBooksEveryday, 5.5psl and 1 other person
>6 people surrounding him, supporting him and cheering him while I’m all alone wishing I would lose. More and more mates started to peek in.
>Packed my bag and headed to the next class all alone by myself while half the class was still watching me.
>All normgroids sad.

I soon realised no one congratulated me either but rather patted on his back saying it’s okay, you’ll win next time.

NT is one hell of a thing far more brutal than looks when experienced in daily life :blackpill:

“How Tf did he do it”
“Game’s rigged”
“No way you won @Dr. Mog

Normgroids just can’t handle seeing me win and succeed. It’s been some time I stopped needing any validation. Fuck em. This is just one prime example but there are countless more where everyone just wanna see me lose.
just dont care what other people says about you :ROFLMAO:

>All normgroids sad.

“How Tf did he do it”
“Game’s rigged”
“No way you won @Dr. Mog

Dude I literally said COME ON DR MOGGG YESSS HE WONN you didn't hear?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Costcosuperstore, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
>All normgroids sad.

“How Tf did he do it”
“Game’s rigged”
“No way you won @Dr. Mog

Well obviously they won't be happy that their friend lost to a stranger.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I'm almost sure that you're over exaggerating it.

However,

I'm also pretty sure that you just sat there without making any emotions when you won. You could say some shit like ahh im sorry maybe next time buddy.
You don't have to be NT to be loved. Just do the fucking bare minimum. If you're not cringe show some emotions.

You're over panicking and you have to remind yourself that it's normal to feel that way till you get up from that rabbit hole. Otherwise, you're stuck there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and neverchadlite
Should've killed them

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
bring a gun next time, and if they don't congratulate you, force them to

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
>All normgroids sad.

“How Tf did he do it”
“Game’s rigged”
“No way you won @Dr. Mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger and Aypo129
Did you tell them you have 6k reps on .org? Congratulations thooo I love you

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Dr. Mog and Aypo129
>All normgroids sad.

“How Tf did he do it”
“Game’s rigged”
“No way you won @Dr. Mog

Don't worry Dr mog
Your friend is always here!
May the niggers who trash talk be incinerated.

I am always cheering my nigga

• Love it
Don't worry Dr mog
Your friend is always here!
May the niggers who trash talk be incinerated.

I am always cheering my nigga
On the side note I really mean it that you don't feel too down by incident like these
We really do feel that your getting too depressed concurrently by stuff going
Keep healthy fella

• +1
just dont care what other people says about you :ROFLMAO:
Lil Yachty Drake GIF by hamlet

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, aerooooo and Aypo129
you've got to be kidding.

Well obviously they won't be happy that their friend lost to a stranger.
These are the dipshits I spent my last 2 years of life with, everyday.
“Muh stranger”

Try again.
I'm also pretty sure that you just sat there without making any emotions when you won
I cracked one or two jokes before the game got intense. I did put up a wide happy grin out there and stood up with pride. Niggas were just too focused on this manlet friend losing his shekels that they chose not to not notice it.

bring a gun next time, and if they don't congratulate you, force them to
Glock 17 gen 5 trigger finger itching while I spin around the opp’s block.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, tigrxs and Jeww
These are the dipshits I spent my last 2 years of life with, everyday.
“Muh stranger”

Try again.
This exact thing is happening to me right now, but 6 years instead of 2. I can't really explain why either. Niggas will say "maybe your the problem", but in cases like mine and yours there seems to be no explanation. Just cut them off and move on.

I'm sorry bro.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, future_mogger, tigrxs and 2 others
>All normgroids sad.

“How Tf did he do it”
“Game’s rigged”
“No way you won @Dr. Mog

im lonelier than you. so im the gods lonely man not you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Jeww
This exact thing is happening to me right now, but 6 years instead of 2. I can't really explain why either. Niggas will say "maybe your the problem", but in cases like mine and yours there seems to be no explanation. Just cut them off and move on.

I'm sorry bro.
its brain chemistry and NT. fuck NT bitch!

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Jeww
>All normgroids sad.

“How Tf did he do it”
“Game’s rigged”
“No way you won @Dr. Mog

John 15:18-27 KJV

I'm sorry bro.
im lonelier than you. so im the gods lonely man not you
On the side note I really mean it that you don't feel too down by incident like these
We really do feel that your getting too depressed concurrently by stuff going
Keep healthy fella
Did you tell them you have 6k reps on .org? Congratulations thooo I love you
I'm almost sure that you're over exaggerating it.

However,

I'm also pretty sure that you just sat there without making any emotions when you won. You could say some shit like ahh im sorry maybe next time buddy.
You don't have to be NT to be loved. Just do the fucking bare minimum. If you're not cringe show some emotions.

You're over panicking and you have to remind yourself that it's normal to feel that way till you get up from that rabbit hole. Otherwise, you're stuck there.
Nothing has changed yet btw, still the same. But this time, I have learnt to accept who I am.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
lol what a faggot boring friend group u have, they should say something like "fuck this cunt dr mog get his shekels" and when u win u should be in their face insulting them back. instead ur all fake idk whats even the point of having friends like that

I DESPISE FUCKING NORMIES THOSE FUCKERS ARE THE WORST. Going back to my incel days, chads are honestly good people, well mostly. Often chads are narcy but good chads exist. BUT, NORMIES, THOSE FUCKERS. They are best described as hyenas. Laughing bastards, hunt in groups, fucking bastard motherfuckers who should get impaled in the ass by red hot lava rods fuckers I wanna kill all nromies on this planet earth like just go fuck yourself you motherfucker normie. KYS. K Y S YOU DICK SUCKEER OR I WILL PIECE YOUR BODY AND THROW EACH PIECE INTO THE FUCKING OCEAN U FUCKER MOTHERFUCKER I WILL RIP YOUR INTESTINES OUT U DICKHEAD ILL DESTROY YOUR FAMILY. Enough with the rant boyos, these fucker normies will do ANYTHING to get pussy, they are like hungry hyenas, and pussy is a fresh piece of steak to them. Those hungry to the core bastards have a stomach deeper than beckie's pussy after getting railed by tyrone. At all points in my incel days it was the normies who pushed me down, just cuz I hadnt hit puberty in grade 9 and was 5'2, GO KYS YOU FAGS NOW SUCKING MY COCK IDIOTS I WANNA DEGUT YOU AND POUR YOUR FUCKING BLOOD IN MY EYES YOU FUCKING INCEL IN DENIAL. They are parasites, bugs, worms who wanna feast on any chance you get with a female. Holy fuck go kys you hungry bastard normie incel making fun of everything I do fucker.

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
exactly, i hate it when things like this happen.
There was once this guy, he was sub 5 and 3 inches shorter than me, but he some how got a good looking girlfreind? like wtf you pos? The NT pill is the most brutal pill of all. But after highschool, NT starts meaning less. But i completely understand how you feel