• No (1+ inches)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Almost (1 inch left)

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
BLovee

BLovee

Destroy Lonely
I know without a bone scan it's impossible to tell, but I wanted to know what people here thought. This has been stressing me out a lot.

I'm currently 5'7

My dad is also 5'7 but he's slightly taller then me, and my mom is 5'5.

Am I done growing?
I think I've grown about 3 inches this year, but I know that 16 is basically the age where people stop growing and I am turning 17 in November.

All other males in my family are slight taller (5'8-5'9), including my dad's brother and people on my mother's side.
My dad was especially short because he grew up without a father to provide for him and poor nutrition which stunted his growth.

I hope I can at least hit 5'9

dont troll thx

Hard to tell with only this info but I'm guessing you have about an inch left in you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I know without a bone scan it's impossible to tell, but I wanted to know what people here thought. This has been stressing me out a lot.

I'm currently 5'7

Am I done growing?
I think I've grown about 3 inches this year, but I know that 16 is basically the age where people stop growing and I am turning 17 in November.

All other males in my family are slight taller (5'8-5'9), including my dad's brother and people on my mother's side.
My dad was especially short because he grew up without a father to provide for him and poor nutrition which stunted his growth.

Im sorry bro but there is really no way to tell from this. If you want to look at some other factors check where you are on the tanner scale, get your test and e2 checked, most substantially you can get your growth plates checked with an x ray but that will be hard to do depending on your country. You can also contact your primary care physician and they can show you your predicted adult height based on your growth percentile chart.

Am I done growing?
I think I've grown about 3 inches this year
You got at least an inch… probably 2-3 more

Always hope i’m 6’2” but my dad is 5’4” and my mom is 5’3”

Guessing I got some trait passed from uncle who’s 6’6” but either way pray for it 🤌

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
17 you can have some inches man

I'm currently 5'7

Am I done growing?

1-2 inches left at least

I'm currently 5'7

Am I done growing?

this isn't always accurate but try looking at ur tanner stage

I'm currently 5'7

Am I done growing?

Well maybe 1.5-2.5 inches left if you grew 3 in one year. That's on the good end