Optimal Age to get LL?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
15 and 5'5". I know i'm a manlet.
I assume(Parents' height and Grandparents' and tanner age) that if I am done growing, I will be at the minimum of 5'6", 5'7" and maximum 5'8" to 5'9".
Eitherway, I'm getting LL. For now, I am thinking the optimal age that I made myself would be 23-26.
Because it will be 8 years before I get LL, the surgery will definitely improve to the point of maybe even having 99% safety(not sure if it is this safe right now).
The time is also Enough for me to earn money for the surgery.

This is my plan for now. It would be great help for me if you give me advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, BeanletMogger, Deleted member 64865 and 1 other person
Late teens / Early 20s if possible

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 51465, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
Fuck. I forgot .org is so dead at this time.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Hernan
it's a moot question cause you will only be able to do it when you have enough money for it, and you don't know when that is going to be

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
it's a moot question cause you will only be able to do it when you have enough money for it, and you don't know when that is going to be
Yeah that's true. My question was pointless. Because the good LL surgeries are around 100k Range, I need a lot of time before I even get to that and once I get that, i would be early 20s and it would be the perfect time to do LL.

Yeah that's true. My question was pointless. Because the good LL surgeries are around 100k Range, I need a lot of time before I even get to that and once I get that, i would be early 20s and it would be the perfect time to do LL.
saving up 100K by your early 20s is quite an ambition. I've toyed with the idea of LL too and did some calculations, you would have to wageslave like a mofo for years+be lucky+live a super frugal life for a long time. I think late 20s is probably more realistic, but I guess you never know what's gonna happen in the next few years. But I'd temper my expectations if I were you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, UZB_Strebl, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
that said, at 5'5 maybe making saving up for LL the epicenter of your life might be justified. And you said 100K so at least you're aware of how the LL industry works and planning to go to a reputable surgeon, not some Turkish or Indian butcher.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and justropemaxbro
saving up 100K by your early 20s is quite an ambition. I've toyed with the idea of LL too and did some calculations, you would have to wageslave like a mofo for years+be very lucky. I think late 20s is probably more realistic, but I guess you never know what's gonna happen in the next few years. But I'd tamper my expectations if I were you.
That's true too. I have around 10 years. I have to be aware that the surgery's price might also increase. Wageslaving isn't an option anymore due to the fact that 10 years wouldn't even be enough for me to get that range of money. But, what's different, I still will need to work my ass off like a little dog slave for years.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
that said, at 5'5 maybe making saving up for LL the epicenter of your life might be justified. And you said 100K so at least you're aware of how the LL industry works and planning to go to a reputable surgeon, not some Turkish or Indian butcher.
I'm definitely not going to a Turkey or India. They are going to make me disabled and make me 2 feet shorter because i'm on wheelchair.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I'm definitely not going to a Turkey or India. They are going to make me disabled and make me 2 feet shorter because i'm on wheelchair.
understanding how shady and harmful the LL industry can be, that the choice of doctor is critical and makes the difference between getting crippled or not, and that the safest solution is not cheap, already puts you ahead of 90% of people who do LL (most of them "adults" twice your age). Good luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
I assume(Parents' height and Grandparents' and tanner age) that if I am done growing, I will be at the minimum of 5'6", 5'7" and maximum 5'8" to 5'9".
Eitherway, I'm getting LL. For now, I am thinking the optimal age that I made myself would be 23-26.
Because it will be 8 years before I get LL, the surgery will definitely improve to the point of maybe even having 99% safety(not sure if it is this safe right now).

You are 15 years old and I assume that your Growth plates are still open. Make jumping exercises, sprinting, stretching.
This guy had 5'3 father and 4'10 mother and was 5'4-5'5 at the age 16, then he began doing height increasing exercises and grew to 6'2 in 2 years. He grew a foot taller, as you can see it was his Destiny to be short but he cheated his Genetics. His children right now are 6'3 and 6'5. That bald guy in white t shirt in photo is his father.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: cheerio, trueceI, okwiwhd and 1 other person

Im 16 and im also 5’5 even in U.S the country where height is the most imporant thing ik alot of girls that date short guys and some that date short guys and ltn, and one girl ik is stacylite and always is dating short ltn niggas, its not even that hard to find girls like that just look for girls that arent american washed, every girl ik that dates short guys is redpilled and calls me a nigga even when white js looks for girls that their family would kill them for being blue pilled (european/middle eastern girls) and u could easily get htb if ur atleast htn even if 5’5

Tldr: dont get LL

saving up 100K by your early 20s is quite an ambition. I've toyed with the idea of LL too and did some calculations, you would have to wageslave like a mofo for years+be lucky+live a super frugal life for a long time. I think late 20s is probably more realistic, but I guess you never know what's gonna happen in the next few years. But I'd temper my expectations if I were you.
He could start a business, but that still doesn’t guarantee success by late teens-early 20s

He needs to have an above avg iq and a good amount of resources already for this to work out, he also needs to be willing to put in the work for a business (and channel that work in the right places)

• +1
He could start a business, but that still doesn’t guarantee success by late teens-early 20s

He needs to have an above avg iq and a good amount of resources already for this to work out, he also needs to be willing to put in the work for a business (and channel that work in the right places)
yeah I've lurked in the LL forum and read a lot of patient diaries, virtually every young person who did LL there came from a rich family who paid for it or owned a successful business. Can't think of any other scenarios.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and chadintraining
You are 15 years old and I assume that your Growth plates are still open. Make jumping exercises, sprinting, stretching. View attachment 2791737View attachment 2791738 This guy had 5'3 father and 4'10 mother and was 5'4-5'5 at the age 16, then he began doing height increasing exercises and grew to 6'2 in 2 years. He grew a foot taller, as you can see it was his Destiny to be short but he cheated his Genetics. His children right now are 6'3 and 6'5. That bald guy in white t shirt in photo is his father.
How do you know that this is what caused it

His parents may have been malnourished, and they were supposed to be taller

He may have also had late puberty paired with that

• +1
yeah I've lurked in the LL forum and read a lot of patient diaries, virtually every young person who did LL came from a rich family who paid for it, or owned a successful business. Can't think of any other scenarios.
Even if you aren’t in a position where you need LL, you should still moneymaxx young

If you are in a position where you have good access to resources and connections, have an above avg iq, and a good amount of financial literacy, you should def go for the entrepreneurial route if you are willing to put in the work for it (and channel that work into the right places)

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, justropemaxbro and kanderior
How do you know that this is what caused it

His parents may have been malnourished, and they were supposed to be taller

He may have also had late puberty paired with that
tell me which kid grows a foot taller after 16 years age? His parents were clear manlets, as all people in 20th century, he said that most people in his country and ethnicity were short like that, so why other kids didn't grow like him?

• +1
Even if you aren’t in a position where you need LL, you should still moneymaxx young

If you are in a position where you have good access to resources and connections, have an above avg iq, and a good amount of financial literacy, you should def go for the entrepreneurial route if you are willing to put in the work for it (and channel that work into the right places)
If you don’t have this, careermaxx

• +1
tell me which kid grows a foot taller after 16 years age? His parents were clear manlets, as all people in 20th century, he said that most people in his country and ethnicity were short like that, so why other kids didn't grow like him?
Better nutrition, potential issue with high levels, it could have been anything

How do you know if it was exercises which made him taller

This is the equivalent of posting photos of some random male model as after results from mewing

• +1
You are 15 years old and I assume that your Growth plates are still open. Make jumping exercises, sprinting, stretching. View attachment 2791737View attachment 2791738 This guy had 5'3 father and 4'10 mother and was 5'4-5'5 at the age 16, then he began doing height increasing exercises and grew to 6'2 in 2 years. He grew a foot taller, as you can see it was his Destiny to be short but he cheated his Genetics. His children right now are 6'3 and 6'5. That bald guy in white t shirt in photo is his father.
That's surprsing. My father is 5'3" and my mother is 5'2". They were clearly malnourished when they were young as they lived in a small village with not much access to meat. My grandparents, particularly both of my grandfather were kinda tall for that era - 5'8/5'9.

Better nutrition, potential issue with high levels, it could have been anything

How do you know if it was exercises which made him taller

This is the equivalent of posting photos of some random male model as after results from mewing
Growing A Foot taller just with nutrition without exercises after 16 is Impossible. Many people who starts to eat better aren't esxtremelly outgrowing their parents. For example South Korea because of better nutrition and economic rise grew 3 inches last few decades, it's the biggest leap in height in modern world, keep in mind their children ate good from early childhod and just grew 3 inches, so tell me why they didn't grew A Foot taller just like this guy, even though they began having good nutrition from early childhood, but their parents had pood diet? Also Tennis players have their dominant hand longer than their non dominantm how do you explain that?

understanding how shady and harmful the LL industry can be, that the choice of doctor is critical and makes the difference between getting crippled or not, and that the safest solution is not cheap, already puts you ahead of 90% of people who do LL (most of them "adults" twice your age). Good luck.
Thank you. I've been lurking around In the LL forum, LL on youtube and definitely figured out that if I don't want to get crippled I need to get an expensive doctor and it has to be also combined with a safe and easy to be, walk and exercise in, apartment and environment.

That's surprsing. My father is 5'3" and my mother is 5'2". They were clearly malnourished when they were young as they lived in a small village with not much access to meat. My grandparents, particularly both of my grandfather were kinda tall for that era - 5'8/5'9.
Genetics is Coridor, someone's coridor can be between 5'5 -6'3, other person's from 5'7-6'5. Most people are at the begining of their genetic Coridor

• +1
Thank you. I've been lurking around In the LL forum, LL on youtube and definitely figured out that if I don't want to get crippled I need to get an expensive doctor and it has to be also combined with a safe and easy to be, walk and exercise in, apartment and environment.
Just try height increasing exercises before your growth plates are closed

• +1

I'm planning to do something similar to this because, as I stated, wageslaving is useless in my case. I don't know about my Iq but I will have to try.

I definitely will. Thank you.
I have a friend who plays basketball, his parents are 5'8 mother and 6'2 father, but he grew to almost 7 foot and he's 14. Physical exercises and mechanical stimulation are making stress on Bones causing them to grow bigger. Michael Jordan's parents were Manlets, literally everybody in his Family or relatives were much shorter than 6 feet, but he grew to almost 6'7. So Physical exercises like Jumping, sprinting and stretching are really important to grow taller, plus Good sleep and Nutrition are important too

• Woah

yes, I am learning about all of these, I know about entrepreneurship and I currently have a vague plan that I want to put in the work for.

I have a question, would you recommend going all in to Moneymaxxing? No romantical relationship and not much looksmaxxing(just doing the basic habits - skincare, eating good, sleeping good, etc)

I have a friend who plays basketball, his parents are 5'8 mother and 6'2 father, but he grew to almost 7 foot and he's 14. Physical exercises and mechanical stimulation are making stress on Bones causing them to grow bigger. Michael Jordan's parents were Manlets, literally everybody in his Family or relatives were much shorter than 6 feet, but he grew to almost 6'7. So Physical exercises like Jumping, sprinting and stretching are really important to grow taller, plus Good sleep and Nutrition are important too
Wow, I have never seen that. Thank you so much. I will start sprinting every 3 days and try to do as much exericises as possible while of course, also having rest days.
Could you tell me what more of the exercises I should do? or Could you tell me where and how I can learn more about it?

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Probably after 20 thats when you stop growing.

• +1
Im 16 and im also 5’5 even in U.S the country where height is the most imporant thing ik alot of girls that date short guys and some that date short guys and ltn, and one girl ik is stacylite and always is dating short ltn niggas, its not even that hard to find girls like that just look for girls that arent american washed, every girl ik that dates short guys is redpilled and calls me a nigga even when white js looks for girls that their family would kill them for being blue pilled (european/middle eastern girls) and u could easily get htb if ur atleast htn even if 5’5

Tldr: dont get LL
unfortunately, I have to disagree. I live in asia, and I get a bit of attraction whenever i go out, also in school. But I figured out that once school life is finished, the range of attraction will only get smaller and smaller. Of course, there are girls that don't care about height but they are very rare in this day and age.

Wow, I have never seen that. Thank you so much. I will start sprinting every 3 days and try to do as much exericises as possible while of course, also having rest days.
Could you tell me what more of the exercises I should do? or Could you tell me where and how I can learn more about it?
do jumping exerises with resistance, do jumping exercises without resistence touching some high object, sprinting also increases Growth Hormone. Do spinal stretching exercises, do leg stretching exercises. Also Inversion hangings can help too.
this exercise can help too:

This man grew 1.5 inches in his 30s, he said that with open growth plates its possible to grew even more and much faster with this exercise

• Woah
do jumping exerises with resistance, do jumping exercises without resistence touching some high object, sprinting also increases Growth Hormone. Do spinal stretching exercises, do leg stretching exercises. Also Inversion hangings can help too.

This man grew 1.5 inches in his 30s, he said that with open growth plates its possible to grew even more and much faster with this exercise

Thank you very much. I will do them. Thank you for the help, man.

Thank you very much. I will do them. Thank you for the help, man.
Also don't forget about Nutrition, as it's Building block, your stressed bones will need building blocks to grow bigger. And sleep good

• +1
Also don't forget about Nutrition, as it's Building block, your stressed bones will need building blocks to grow bigger. And sleep good
Yes, of course. I will, Thank you.

Ur spine is compressed in the morning and decompresses by night all he did was exercises that keep his spine decompressed he didnt actually grow @justropemaxbro u simply cannot grow after 24 and even if u somehow do 100% not a whole inch

• +1
Also sprinting doesnt give enough long term hgh boost to have any affects its a short term hgh boost

unfortunately, I have to disagree. I live in asia, and I get a bit of attraction whenever i go out, also in school. But I figured out that once school life is finished, the range of attraction will only get smaller and smaller. Of course, there are girls that don't care about height but they are very rare in this day and age.
Yes but ur 15 ik rn ur gonna do alot of research thats what i did but in the end ur gonna figure out theres nothing u can do and u have to accept it thats what happened with me and im one of the highest iq on this forum i am high inhib tho ;(

What are the complications of doing LL? Can u make a guide on it?

Ur spine is compressed in the morning and decompresses by night all he did was exercises that keep his spine decompressed he didnt actually grow @justropemaxbro u simply cannot grow after 24 and even if u somehow do 100% not a whole inch
how someone can grow 1.5 inch with just spinal decompression?? He was 5'7.5 and grew to 5'9 he admiteed there were some spinal decompressions, but it wasn't really big deal as 1.5 inch with just spinal decompression is impossible, and he still searches better ways to grow taller and he'll suceed.

Devon Larrat grew his arm nearly 1 inch longer, as he trained only his right arm for 2 years, and it's at the age of 47. So Cope

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
how someone can grow 1.5 inch with just spinal decompression?? He was 5'7.5 and grew to 5'9 he admiteed there were some spinal decompressions, but it wasn't really big deal as 1.5 inch with just spinal decompression is impossible, and he still searches better ways to grow taller and he'll suceed.

Devon Larrat grew his arm nearly 1 inch longer, as he trained only his right arm for 2 years, and it's at the age of 47. So Cope

No hate my guy but height growth is different from arm growth, also improved postures + spine decompression easily explains the 1.5 inches, and 1 inches arm growth is possible unlike 1.5 on height

Lslj is simply bonesmashing ur leg for hours a day, it will def increase your height by 1 or 0.5 inches

• +1
it's true too but i think i'll be trying it for a few months but I do have my doubts.

No hate my guy but height growth is different from arm growth, also improved postures + spine decompression easily explains the 1.5 inches, and 1 inches arm growth is possible unlike 1.5 on height
nah men you are coping, 1.5 inch is impossible by just Posture imporving, just try it near the wall, I will doubt that youll even get 1 inch height. The max you can get by spinal improving is 0.5-0.7 inch, no more. Arm isn't different from leg, bone is bone at the end of the day. This guy had online stream discussion with Limb Lengthening doctor, here's the discussion:

And this LL Doctor agreed with him that it's Possible to grow theoretically in legs without surgery in Adult age. And This is professional Limb Lenghening doctor. So you are coping

• Woah
Lslj is simply bonesmashing ur leg for hours a day, it will def increase your height by 1 or 0.5 inches
Hours? if so I would rather investing the hours into work so that I can save enough money for LL

nah men you are coping, 1.5 inch is impossible by just Posture imporving, just try it near the wall, I will doubt that youll even get 1 inch height. The max you can get by spinal improving is 0.5-0.7 inch, no more. Arm isn't different from leg, bone is bone at the end of the day. This guy had online stream discussion with Limb Lengthening doctor, here's the discussion:

And this LL Doctor agreed with him that it's Possible to grow theoretically in legs without surgery in Adult age. And This is professional Limb Lenghening doctor. So you are coping

damn, I know that cyborg guy. he is legit, I watched some of his videos when I was reseraching for LL. I will have to check it out.

Hours? if so I would rather investing the hours into work so that I can save enough money for LL
Yeah u can browse the lslj forum, they do the routine for 1-2 hours. You gotta take into account that they're mostly 23yo+ so it'll take time for them

• Woah
It's not hours a day, that man is coping, it's just 15-30 minutes a day and also not every day, see the LSJL guide

• Love it
troll jfl

it's true too but i think i'll be trying it for a few months but I do have my doubts.
Go ahead itll decompress ur spine and fix ur posture if bad already but it wont make u taller