Am I fucked ?

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Silver
AA9B6912 539D 49BF B8FA ADA47B5DA622

For context, I’m 19. Dad and brother both bald due to stress and poor haircare. I have curlyish hair and they both had damaged ass straight hair. I don’t use any harsh products on hair. But can you guys look at those pictures and tell me if that’s a normal scalp / crown exposure or am I thinning, is it time to fight the Norwood reaper or am I good, as you can hopefully see.. i do have alot of hair, im just focusing alot on my crown which has raised some concerns, help appreciated

Attachments

• F4DE7E3D-F185-4CAA-89E5-7F1A00CB15CE.png
    F4DE7E3D-F185-4CAA-89E5-7F1A00CB15CE.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 34701CC3-7768-4B61-8AEC-6756C3F1AAC8.png
    34701CC3-7768-4B61-8AEC-6756C3F1AAC8.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • B068F74A-CC11-48AE-A6B4-280530B819AF.png
    B068F74A-CC11-48AE-A6B4-280530B819AF.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 6F8FB4C0-C782-470D-9A68-35746C4AE109.png
    6F8FB4C0-C782-470D-9A68-35746C4AE109.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 81C5EFDD-A704-4E74-B3D7-716956C9B34E.png
    81C5EFDD-A704-4E74-B3D7-716956C9B34E.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 0
  • EF7B8B41-E273-4BDB-ADF5-74250DAAE580.png
    EF7B8B41-E273-4BDB-ADF5-74250DAAE580.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 8BD1D6B5-BB2A-4C26-9318-9F849E345C88.png
    8BD1D6B5-BB2A-4C26-9318-9F849E345C88.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Can't tell for sure, but if your dad and brother are bald, it could well be you loosing your hair density before you start visibly balding.

I had a stage where I thought I was balding and had lost hair density, yet I was told "it's all in my head", but a couple years later they were telling me I'm going bald.

Hair loss is easier to prevent that reverse (or so I've been told), so maybe it's time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Can't tell for sure, but if your dad and brother are bald, it could well be you loosing your hair density before you start visibly balding.

I had a stage where I thought I was balding and had lost hair density, yet I was told "it's all in my head", but a couple years later they were telling me I'm going bald.

Hair loss is easier to prevent that reverse (or so I've been told), so maybe it's time.
what steps should i be taking now do you think, im taking a blood test march 4th then booking in with a trichologist for a proper consultation, is it worth starting min ?

probably a cowlick.

almost nobody starts balding from the back first.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and sub5pslathlete
probably a cowlick.

almost nobody starts balding from the back first.
ok i see, my corners etc seem fine, not much pillow shedding or shower shedding.. and ive began tapering my hairline and rosemary oilling my corners

what steps should i be taking now do you think, im taking a blood test march 4th then booking in with a trichologist for a proper consultation, is it worth starting min ?
I don't want to start recommending things I haven't tried yet. Personally I'm doing some blood tests before starting finesteride because I want to see the impact it will have on my hormones. Seeing as you're booked in for a proper consolation, it might be best to wait until then.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
I don't want to start recommending things I haven't tried yet. Personally I'm doing some blood tests before starting finesteride because I want to see the impact it will have on my hormones. Seeing as you're booked in for a proper consolation, it might be best to wait until then.
ok then, thank you and good luck, hopefully we can beat the fuck outta the norwood reaper

• +1
Reactions: Graham
ok i see, my corners etc seem fine, not much pillow shedding or shower shedding.. and ive began tapering my hairline and rosemary oilling my corners
it might be from excess oils then.

Looks fine to me. Just be sure to monitor it

• +1
  • +1
any oils you put anywhere on your skull will slowly spread throughout the entirety as you touch it throughout the day.
ok got it, so does my crown area look normal?

looks like crowns

• +1
no bro, you're good, just a cowlick

• +1
That's a cowlick, I had the same experience too 5 months ago i thought I'm gettin bald. I'll advise you to make it short, u seem to have dandruff like me, i buzzed (my pic was me in normal length)

• +1
looks like crowns

That's a cowlick, I had the same experience too 5 months ago i thought I'm gettin bald. I'll advise you to make it short, u seem to have dandruff like me, i buzzed (my pic was me in normal length)
thank you my friend, my hair is quite short tbf

• +1
Reactions: zidaan
thank you my friend, my hair is quite short tbf
If you got fine hair, I'll recommend to shampoo daily. There are fine , medium and coarse, I can't live a day without shampoo tbh

your not balding at the moment but your dad and brother being bald is a big warning

• +1
View attachment 2708549
For context, I’m 19. Dad and brother both bald due to stress and poor haircare. I have curlyish hair and they both had damaged ass straight hair. I don’t use any harsh products on hair. But can you guys look at those pictures and tell me if that’s a normal scalp / crown exposure or am I thinning, is it time to fight the Norwood reaper or am I good, as you can hopefully see.. i do have alot of hair, im just focusing alot on my crown which has raised some concerns, help appreciated
finasteride and minodoxil ASAP

Hair posts are so retarded.

Do you know how easy it is to get a hair transplant in 2024?

Hair posts are so retarded.

Do you know how easy it is to get a hair transplant in 2024?
Do u know hair transplants don’t stop MPB! Also I don’t really wanna be bald with dick spots on my head for a year just for it to look all patchy and shit after spending thousands id rather recognise it early

Am I losing hair in those pics ???
doesnt really look like it, would be abnormal to bald like that but if baldness runs in ur family u need to take finasteride before it starts happening or else its over

Do u know hair transplants don’t stop MPB! Also I don’t really wanna be bald with dick spots on my head for a year just for it to look all patchy and shit after spending thousands id rather recognise it early
Fix your diet to improve blood circulation to the head then. Start using raw eggs on your hair as shampoo.

• +1