Am I gonna be ltn forever?

Could I ascend to mtn with surgery
Fix diet u can see by your muscles and what mass dominate fat so keep fat but change diet to raw primal and gain even more fat and at same time do some training light like basketball little squats or football

nigga why u stole my pfp, I'll fight u to death no cap

unsheath ur sword lil bro
Nigga I will kill you. Why the fuck you stole my pfp. I was first. You even came on this forum on the same time as me. You are my clone. I will destroy you dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman232
How old are you?

Could I ascend to mtn with surgery
Shave, get shorter hair, get as low of a bfp as possible, then maby rihno and upper lip reduction. Where this will take you, idk, but there are definitely things that can improve your appearance.

Nigga I will kill you. Why the fuck you stole my pfp. I was first. You even came on this forum on the same time as me. You are my clone. I will destroy you dalit
I will destroy u first dalit, u can't take the victory, in the end all ur plans would be destroyed and I'll be hailed as the greatest swordsman of all time

Literally no bone definition jfl

I will destroy u first dalit, u can't take the victory, in the end all ur plans would be destroyed and I'll be hailed as the greatest swordsman of all time
''You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun'' type shit

• JFL
The Unforgiven Loop GIF by Xbox
@Subhuman232 I will cut you down if you enter my circle

• JFL
hop on gear

Shaving + hairmax + rhynoplasty = mtn

Maybe start by working out

Nein you need rhino and some other things you can be close to htn you have no game ending falios that cant be fixed

You probably are gonna be stuck as a LTN foreva