I‘ve gained like 1PSL since i‘ve joined .org

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
I was looking insanely subhuman a year ago and now look allot better, women have interest in me and i meet allot of people.

Went from LTN to MTN pretty much, might become high MTN after fully softmaxed and jaw surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, LooksThinker, lebronjames23 and 5 others
Im still subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: starvecell and antony 726
I was looking insanely subhuman a year ago and now look allot better, women have interest in me and i meet allot of people.

Went from LTN to MTN pretty much, might become high MTN after fully softmaxed and jaw surgery
good shit men can u share your transformation with me ?

good shit men can u share your transformation with me ?
My transformation was just becoming older, cutting my own hair, gym, better collagen/skin (still acne(scars)cel) most importantely being less depressiv.

My real transformation is about to happen at the end of this year when im hardmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
My transformation was just becoming older, cutting my own hair, gym, better collagen/skin (still acne(scars)cel) most importantely being less depressiv.

My real transformation is about to happen at the end of this year when im hardmaxxed
u might be htn that's why

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
u might be htn that's why
Not HTN at all, im just about average now, which i am happy for whenever i look at older pictures of me

i went from chadlite to htn/mtn its beyond over, now i look to when i find this forum and i notice i truly had ocd lol

still have but this time its truly over, then it was just delusion

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
i went from chadlite to htn/mtn its beyond over, now i look to when i find this forum and i notice i truly had ocd lol
Face reveal?
I had BPD, it‘s less of an issue today tho.

How can you be chadlite but know so much about jaws etc. Chad doesn‘t care ab those things

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
Face reveal?
I had BPD, it‘s less of an issue today tho.

How can you be chadlite but know so much about jaws etc. Chad doesn‘t care ab those things
in the psl scale i was actually solid htn/high htn, but i got chadlite treatment probab because i dont live in the us/big europe countries and i had a very young appeal yk. Youre right, someone normal who can get sex wouldnt be searching for this type of shit, my case is a point outside of the curve because i had (and have) very low libido compared to most people, in fact i had more pleasure with the girls attention than with the act itself. THen you mix that with low self steem/ocd/bdd/circumcision and you get guaranteed frustration lol. Now all i have is frustration, i gave up everything (uni, got kicked out of my parents house) and im just preparing for my rope day, but even for that im a fucking pussy.

in the psl scale i was actually solid htn/high htn, but i got chadlite treatment probab because i dont live in the us/big europe countries and i had a very young appeal yk. Youre right, someone normal who can get sex wouldnt be searching for this type of shit, my case is a point outside of the curve because i had (and have) very low libido compared to most people, in fact i had more pleasure with the girls attention than with the act itself. THen you mix that with low self steem/ocd/bdd/circumcision and you get guaranteed frustration lol. Now all i have is frustration, i gave up everything (uni, got kicked out of my parents house) and im just preparing for my rope day, but even for that im a fucking pussy.
Real

I recommend enlisting to the military for a year to get your head right

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l