Am I norwooding?

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I'm pretty fucking sure that I'm balding, but I just wanted to clarify with this forum to make sure that I'm not crazy. I think I'm gonna hop on that experimental chemical I discussed earlier to reverse my balding if I really am starting to norwood.

My hair isn't falling out or anything, it just appears that my temples are thinning and receeding. If that's the case, I wanna beat the shit out of the norwood reaper before he even arrives. :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Dude wtf is all that shit growing on your forehead

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel, Kawhi and 2 others
Doesn't look like it imo. Everyone's hair in gonna look like that pulled back.

Actually nvm it looks thinner than mine. Still don't think you're norwooding though.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and BornAgainChad
Doesn't look like it imo. Everyone's hair in gonna look like that pulled back.

Actually nvm it looks thinner than mine. Still don't think you're norwooding though.
Nothing to really worry about then? Just normal development?
It's probs just because I naturally have a prominent upper third.
Also I got a stack of minoxidil that's collecting dust. Can I use that on my scalp to thicken hair?

Last edited:
Nothing to really worry about then? Just normal development?
It's probs just because I naturally have a prominent upper third.
Also I got a stack of minoxidil that's collecting dust. Can I use that on my scalp to thicken hair?
I wouldn't worry about it you look normal, not sure about the minoxidil. Personally I wouldn't use it unless I started actually norwooding.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I wouldn't worry about it you look normal, not sure about the minoxidil. Personally I wouldn't use it unless I started actually norwooding.
Was just wondering if I could use it to get more volume.

No, from what I see it doesn’t seem like you are balding. Since you aren’t shedding but your hairline has apparently moved back it could either be the hairline maturing, or the very small start of norwooding.
The pics make it hard to discern since they are close ups and distorted.

How old are you?
Does your overall family (father, grandparents, uncles) have balding?
At what age did they start balding? Ask them if you do not know. All this info should give you an approximate of when you should expect to start balding.

If you are worried measure it. If it is moving back go on meds. Or… go to a dermatologist.

No, from what I see it doesn’t seem like you are balding. Since you aren’t shedding but your hairline has apparently moved back it could either be the hairline maturing, or the very small start of norwooding.
The pics make it hard to discern since they are close ups and distorted.

How old are you?
Does your overall family (father, grandparents, uncles) have balding?
At what age did they start balding? Ask them if you do not know. All this info should give you an approximate of when you should expect to start balding.

If you are worried measure it. If it is moving back go on meds. Or… go to a dermatologist.
  1. I am almost 19.
  2. There really isn't and balding in my family. My dad is mid 40s but he hasn't started balding. His temples are receded back a bit, but other than that he has a healthy head of hair.

I have been using DHT gel for dickmaxxing for about a month though. I'm wondering if that could be the offender, and if I discontinue using it that my hairline will go back to normal.

1. I am almost 19.
  2. There really isn't and balding in my family. My dad is mid 40s but he hasn't started balding. His temples are receded back a bit, but other than that he has a healthy head of hair.
I have been using DHT gel for dickmaxxing for about a month though. I'm wondering if that could be the offender, and if I discontinue using it that my hairline will go back to normal.
What is the name of the gel? Also, if it enters the bloodstream then yes it can very well be the cause. If it is the cause discontinuing will allow some of your currently repressed and thinning hair follicules to no longer be under the “attack” of DHT. Meaning it could become better. (that is if you’re actually balding)

Just like some (not all) people who’re on finasteride see part of their hair grow back in due to systematically lowered DHT levels. You might be able to get the same.

• +1
What is the name of the gel? Also, if it enters the bloodstream then yes it can very well be the cause. If it is the cause discontinuing will allow some of your currently repressed and thinning hair follicules to no longer be under the “attack” of DHT. Meaning it could become better. (that is if you’re actually balding)

Just like some (not all) people who’re on finasteride see part of their hair grow back in due to systematically lowered DHT levels. You might be able to get the same.
It's not really a gel but it's called a gel. Really it's just a 12% concentration mixed with dmso. I think I'm gonna try to use it up quicker so that I can finish using sooner and try to help my hairline recover afterwards.

It's not really a gel but it's called a gel. Really it's just a 12% concentration mixed with dmso. I think I'm gonna try to use it up quicker so that I can finish using sooner and try to help my hairline recover afterwards.
You’re mixing it yourself or you have a provider for it?

Mogs me to oblivion

Yeah you’re NW3 already, there’s no hope for you

I got it from russianstarpeptides. Good luck man.
Oh sheit. I didn't trust that source because most of their products are obvious scams, like the BMP height stack.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Just want to drop this anecdote:

Friend knew a friend who was totally bald for many years. One day friend sees baldy but with a completely full head of lush dark hair. Friend asks how he did it. He said he rubbed aloe Vera on his scalp morning and night, as well as eating chunks of it. This was the fresh leaf of the plant, not a gel.

PS, Dad tried it out after hearing the story. Ended up getting poofy face from an allergic reaction and did not grow hair back.

• +1
Doesn't look like it..

Me and the Reaper are tight, i can have a word with him if you want and find out

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher, BornAgainChad and androidcel
I have no clue but it looks ok i reckon???

• +1
Dont have much to say except nice eyes bro

no homo

• +1
How DHT ? Dickmaxxing ?

I got it from russianstarpeptides. Good luck man.

are you using the 12 or 20%?

or... 50%..lol wonder what would happen if i used that on my 17yr/old dick
"Yes, a way that I’m finding very effective with clients is, to use a dermal roller, 0.5mm to penetrate the epidermis on the areas affected, and to then apply titan. This causing a shrinking of the affected area." is this quote from their site be considered bullshit? cause i been thinking of getting a derma roller :feelswow:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StressShady
are you using the 12 or 20%?

or... 50%..lol wonder what would happen if i used that on my 17yr/old dick
"Yes, a way that I’m finding very effective with clients is, to use a dermal roller, 0.5mm to penetrate the epidermis on the areas affected, and to then apply titan. This causing a shrinking of the affected area." is this quote from their site be considered bullshit? cause i been thinking of getting a derma roller :feelswow:
It's talking about treating gynecomastia there. And yeah, that line isn't bullshit, it's pretty legit for reducing gyno.

I'm using 12% concentration.

How DHT ? Dickmaxxing ?
Yeah.