Am I seeing the signs of ascension?

axedee

axedee

Spreading dickpill like the plague
I work in a warehouse in physical labour and lately our female boss started to look me in the eyes all the time when she explain things we have to do. Sometime even when speaking to other coworkers she look at me 100% of the time, never at other coworkers. Lol, also very often I catch her just bert staring at me

Also
today when going to the cafeteria there was blond stacy on the way and she giggled lookin me in the eyes and tugging her hair as I walked towards her to the cafeteria

those things are new to me and didn't happen even few weeks ago

So did I ascend and can blame my autism and high inhib behavior at this point?

ascended lmao

Ugh... Your female boss looked you in the eyes yeah..... so people cant just look at other people. maybe she was looking how you are working maybe she looked at something else but nah...

you right away think '' OH SHE WANTS ME!!!''

if she was sexually attracted to you, They will let you know bro.....

Congratulations, you aren‘t invisible to foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
You ascended enough to not be invisible.
If you were already chad, you wouldn't be asking, there's no middle point, you either are chad and know it, or you are a fucking incel and cope with it.

Eh, it might be. But I'd say looking each other in the eyes is not significant enough to be sure.

You ascended enough to not be invisible.
If you were already chad, you wouldn't be asking, there's no middle point, you either are chad and know it, or you are a fucking incel and cope with it.
I think there is the betabux middle ground

I think there is the betabux middle ground
True, but any male that settles for being a betabux is a disgrace to masculinity.