Ameliorating aromatase inhibitors’ side effects with lithium or ssris

H

hggggg666

Iron
Would lithium or ssris ameliorate ai induced side effects by counteracting the ai’s modulation of the serotonergic system? Particularly lithium, I don’t want to give up going in the sun xD

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir I’m sorry for my autism a few days ago but do you think it would?

Would lithium or ssris ameliorate ai induced side effects by counteracting the ai’s modulation of the serotonergic system? Particularly lithium, I don’t want to give up going in the sun xD
Yeah for sure.

Yeah for sure.
Roughly by how much in your opinion? And are the other effects of estrogen and aromatase, in of itself crucial for cognitive function? This is what I’m most concerned about, I’m pretty sure the cardiovascular side effects are easier to manage.

Roughly by how much in your opinion? And are the other effects of estrogen and aromatase, in of itself crucial for cognitive function? This is what I’m most concerned about, I’m pretty sure the cardiovascular side effects are easier to manage.
i don’t think you should have a problem with any of these unless you’re crashing your E to null levels.

Honestly, ask A.I. or some knowledgeable doctor, not too sure I can give you a good answer to that.

• +1
Reactions: hggggg666