An 5'2 Indian cleaner told me I look handsome today.

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
When I went to Starbucks today I sat in the outside area of the restaurant, and this Indian cleaner came up to me and told me that he has my jacket that I had lost/forgotten there a few days back (I forgot abt this jacket didn't even notice that I lost it lol).

Anyways so I thanked him then made some small talk. So he asked me where I was from and I said Bahrain. Then we was surprised, he told me 'no way you are from Bahrain you look Syrian, Lebanese or Egyptian!' and I let out a grin/chuckle from the bottom of my heart cuz I took that as a huge compliment and said 'ohhh really, haha I don't see it I think I look Bahraini'. Then he insisted that 'noo.. Bahrainis and pakistani like me are black, you are white you look handsome'. When he said that I got butterflies in my stomach :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:.

Anyways I thanked him and asked him where he was from and he told me Peshawar Pakistan. Then I thanked him and said bye... I know it's a retarded story but it honestly made my day as sad as it sounds LMAO.

Sidenote : Although he was very kind he smelt pretty bad (like a typical curry) like a combination of BO/swear and curry spices bruh.

I got told I looked white today :cool:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 32285 and 2 others
@TRUE_CEL @SecularIslamist

@AlexBrown84

OP falls in love with 5'2 brahmin

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel, WanderingBurro, IanIachimoe2491 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and traveler
Blud was hit on by a balding indian janitor ☠️ 🇮🇳

Then he insisted that 'noo.. Bahrainis and pakistani like me are black, you are white you look handsome'. When he said that I got butterflies in my stomach :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:.
you should become his wife If he truly aroused you so much!

Caged. This proof that all the whites here wants indians attention

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 32285
Caged. This proof that all the whites here wants indians attention
all white boys on this forum wanna become that young bride of an old bald bearded indian man

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and NerdcelThundercok
all white boys on this forum wanna become that young bride of an old bald bearded indian man

View attachment 2540374

@PseudoMaxxer @thecel @Xangsane @The Grinch @yeeyeeslayer and @Iasacrko all have wet dreams about being wife of this hindu god

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Yeah Im kinda jealous. I wanted to be his wife you know?
Balding Indian janitors are more hypergamous than a western white foid in her early 20s

• JFL
  • JFL