An Attractiveness Scale with PSL Users Would Mog ALL Other Scales

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
So I did a pretty mediocre scale a while back (here), and I realized that the reason for why it was not as accurate as I thought it was (or why other people thought accurate parts were bad, though this was rare) was because of celebrity bias. Because we know the personalities of these people and how attractive they are regarded in media, our perceptions can be off.

It would be cool to catalogue the top PSL users (who have publicly shown their faces) to make a guide. To the normal person, this would look like random faces, so there can't be any biases.

Example (not exactly accurate but just to get an idea):
Chads (7.5-8+/10) are Salludon, Amnesia, Arvid
Chadlites (6.5-7/10) are Pneumocytosis, Orb
HTN+s (6-6.5/10) are MakinitHappen, Bvnny

I don't care about the rest of the levels right now but that will be easy to do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, ascension!, Esteban1997 and 3 others
makinithappen isnt htn larsanova is htn

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lucid, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
if the average person is a 5/10 then everything up and including 8/10 means you're deformed.

Lol

Actual high tier normies:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 17244 and Xangsane
if the average person is a 5/10 then everything up and including 8/10 means you're deformed.
The average person, when given a healthy diet and no major looksmins (so just talking about genetics), does not look deformed IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
The average person, when given a healthy diet and no major looksmins (so just talking about genetics), does not look deformed IMO.
hypotheticals are irrelevant, the reality is that they don't.

90% of the adult male population is fat, many of them could be good looking if they weren't, but what's the relevance of that when they won't, how good you can look in theory doesn't mean anything, only your current results matter.

hypotheticals are irrelevant, the reality is that they don't.

90% of the adult male population is fat, many of them could be good looking if they weren't, but what's the relevance of that when they won't, how good you can look in theory doesn't mean anything, only your current results matter.
The point was that the average person isn't a MTN. If he were to be, then the scale would not work. The scale is designed such that the genetic average person is a MTN.

So I did a pretty mediocre scale a while back (here), and I realized that the reason for why it was not as accurate as I thought it was (or why other people thought accurate parts were bad, though this was rare) was because of celebrity bias. Because we know the personalities of these people and how attractive they are regarded in media, our perceptions can be off.

It would be cool to catalogue the top PSL users (who have publicly shown their faces) to make a guide. To the normal person, this would look like random faces, so there can't be any biases.

I don't care about the rest of the levels right now but that will be easy to do.
all mtn in brazil

• JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper
you are mtn at best and dont want to accept how common it is for people to look better than u so u cope by reducing their looks level to yours and elevating htn to ridiculously high levels. jfl at that!
what are you on about lmfao

The point was that the average person isn't a MTN. If he were to be, then the scale would not work. The scale is designed such that the genetic average person is a MTN.
average people aren't actually normie tier by psl.

I think this is likely because the scale is based on younger age demographics, while in reality the average man is like 45~ years old, balding and fat.

• +1
average people aren't actually normie tier by psl.

I think this is likely because the scale is based on younger age demographics, while in reality the average man is like 45~ years old, balding and fat.
Correct, this only evaluates men in their prime or near prime

It’s pointless talking about different numerical ratings when the rarity of such a thing isn’t mentioned. I dunno if a 6.5/10 is 65th percentile or 95th percentile according to your scale. If you are HTN you are most likely mogging 90+% of the male population.

The niggas you posted are far better looking than 1/4 mate
1/4 of young male population. I'm not considering oldcels and ethnics as they're not in the same dating pool.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
It’s pointless talking about different numerical ratings when the rarity of such a thing isn’t mentioned. I dunno if a 6.5/10 is 65th percentile or 95th percentile according to your scale. If you are HTN you are most likely mogging 90+% of the male population.
every point = 1 SD, 5 is dead average for non looksminned people (in prime, not fat, not with abysmal skin due to environment, no extreme stress due to studies, etc)

so:
5 = 50 percentile
5.5 = 70 percentile
6 = 84 percentile
6.5 = 93 percentile
7 = 98 percentile
7.5 = 99.3 percentile
8 = 99.9 perentile
rounded btw

Last edited:
Wanna rate me

• +1
e

what would I be

then do it my nignog :feelshmm:

• +1