An caucasian maxing guide for Asian's I'm thinking of doing this for Black people In general and Indians as well.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

1. For Asians Yellow skin is a failo though it's fair it's still not the kind of skin you want you want white skin perhaps skin bleaching will help.Know which gene is selected for in Europeans ?

2 White people typically have wider jaws and a more protrusive pointy chin this is lacking in the Asian how To fix this ? simple this method kills 2 birds with 1 stone you get a broader jaw without necessarily moving your mandible and you also get a better chin simple get a chin wing.

3 Having bulbous flat cheek bones instead of the square forward projecting cheek bones typically found in euros can be useful as it can save some faces from a death tier mid face that both and euro's and blacks suffer but generally it makes you look infantile in other words you don't want it.

4 The most glaring thing the epicanthic fold This issue comes in 3 main facets 1 The gold itself how projected the nasal ridge is cause trust me it makes a difference and the overall shape of the orbitals.

Down below Is a women post epicanthic fold removal after this they often look sea this surgery alone is not enough.

As you can see below the person on the very far left has no fold and his nasal ridge is projected giving a European This is not fully for Asian's either since Asian's have rounded Orbits similar to Caucasian however there's is not as squared and as deep set so what is the last surgery done to fix it ? simple Orbital decompression. Doing all 3 methods kills 3 birds with 1 overall surgery.

5 The other most obvious thing The maxilla this should be well known by know that Asian's generally have dog shit maxilla's This can be fixed thankfully with Lefort 3 or modified lefort 2 Usually a modified lefort 2 is enough tbqh. This Fixes the nasal spine some what.

6 A prominent brow ridge typically found in Europoid populations.

7 Is Eye color this is heavily under estimated in my opinion thankfully it's fixable ideally stroma will fix it.

8 The Nasio frontal angle is significantly different as seen below.

9 Caucasians have a longer parietal bone ideally Implants or distraction osteogensis could fix this.

I'd do an entire list about every single difference but no study has been done between attractive asian and caucasian men only females.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Forgotten, AscendingHero and 12 others
barrett definitely has some australoid genes in him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PrisonMike, CursedOne and 4 others
You seem very interested in this type of study? Do you wanna work in this kind of field later?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Austroloids aren't fully human change my mind
what i'm about to say has no racist intent whatsoever, but their skulls do seem VERY primitive compared to the others

You seem very interested in this type of study? Do you wanna work in this kind of field later?

It interests me tbqh racial autism i think is generally a curry trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Hero of the Imperium, Subhuman trash and 2 others
I've never seen anyone in my life more obessed with gooks than OP

Do you want to suck every single one of us off or something?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
what i'm about to say has no racist intent whatsoever, but their skulls do seem VERY primitive compared to the others

I mean some 1 has to be honest tbqh they have some good traits though i admit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 2748
I've never seen anyone in my life more obessed with gooks than OP

Do you want to suck every single one of us off or something?

Read the title maybe you would see i'm planning on doing some thing for blacks as well and Indians as to why i'm obessed i've spent 2 years of my fucking life studying this shit damn right i'm gonna be obsessed

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and Good_Little_Goy
View attachment 616022

1. For Asians Yellow skin is a failo though it's fair it's still not the kind of skin you want you want white skin perhaps skin bleaching will help.Know which gene is selected for in Europeans ?

2 White people typically have wider jaws and a more protrusive pointy chin this is lacking in the Asian how To fix this ? simple this method kills 2 birds with 1 stone you get a broader jaw without necessarily moving your mandible and you also get a better chin simple get a chin wing.

3 Having bulbous flat cheek bones instead of the square forward projecting cheek bones typically found in euros can be useful as it can save some faces from a death tier mid face that both and euro's and blacks suffer but generally it makes you look infantile in other words you don't want it.

View attachment 616066

View attachment 616068

4 The most glaring thing the epicanthic fold This issue comes in 3 main facets 1 The gold itself how projected the nasal ridge is cause trust me it makes a difference and the overall shape of the orbitals.

Down below Is a women post epicanthic fold removal after this they often look sea this surgery alone is not enough.

View attachment 616080

As you can see below the person on the very far left has no fold and his nasal ridge is projected giving a European This is not fully for Asian's either since Asian's have rounded Orbits similar to Caucasian however there's is not as squared and as deep set so what is the last surgery done to fix it ? simple Orbital decompression. Doing all 3 methods kills 3 birds with 1 overall surgery.

View attachment 616074

View attachment 616084

5 The other most obvious thing The maxilla this should be well known by know that Asian's generally have dog shit maxilla's This can be fixed thankfully with Lefort 3 or modified lefort 2 Usually a modified lefort 2 is enough tbqh. This Fixes the nasal spine some what.

6 A prominent brow ridge typically found in Europoid populations.

View attachment 616112

7 Is Eye color this is heavily under estimated in my opinion thankfully it's fixable ideally stroma will fix it.

8 The Nasio frontal angle is significantly different as seen below.

View attachment 616129

9 Caucasians have a longer parietal bone ideally Implants or distraction osteogensis could fix this.

I'd do an entire list about every single difference but no study has been done between attractive asian and caucasian men only females.

@thecel fill in anything i missed

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and thecel
Do the one for blacks next bro pls

Pls tag me in all 3

Asians have dogshit facial fat distribution and wide ass skull

Wide ass skull is a good thing lmao it means higher fwhr just the rest of the face is shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and CursedOne
@thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Wide ass skull is a good thing lmao it means higher fwhr just the rest of the face is shit
Wide skull =/= wide face. Wide skull in Asians is brachycephaly, and it’s a subhuman trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Wide skull =/= wide face. Wide skull in Asians is brachycephaly, and it’s a subhuman trait.
What about if its wide and has length like pitt?

Beardmaxxing should be added to the list. We know that facial hair is a good marker of dimorphism on men. Asian men should grow facial hair. Heavy stubble is underrated for Asian men.

Beardmaxxing should be added to the list. We know that facial hair is a good marker of dimorphism on men. Asian men should grow facial hair. Heavy stubble is underrated for Asian men.
If they can grow a proper one most cant

Chin and jaw is the easiest to fix

If they can grow a proper one most cant
I can, but yeah, most can't. And you have to have masculine good looking jaw to be decent looking without facial hair.

Issue with the curry 1 is i see very little pics so i am left to infer from what i can see
What do u mean? U mean there are too few curries that have ascended?

How do asians fix our maxillas? I feel like we have too many failos to actually be slayers

egyptian/arab pheno pleaase!!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
they need zygomatic reduction to look more caucasoid and jaw surgery right?

i need that too

Thing is unless your like middle eastern generally im starting to think white maxing isnt the best bet because you want all the parts of your face to harmonize trying to fit white traits on a non white face can ruin harmony tbqh

Thing is unless your like middle eastern generally im starting to think white maxing isnt the best bet because you want all the parts of your face to harmonize trying to fit white traits on a non white face can ruin harmony tbqh
how tho i can get the width via implants and advance the jaw with jaw surgery? plus mongoloid doesnt have any harmony to begin with

how tho i can get the width via implants and advance the jaw with jaw surgery? plus mongoloid doesnt have any harmony to begin with

Jaw widgth lengthening has really 2 ways of being done.

1 imdo or bsso.
2 implants.

As for asian having no harmony that's wrong your harmony should match well with the golden ratio tbqh but here is a quick morph i done indepedent of the golden ratio my focus was more on forward growth.

Screenshot 2020 09 01 at 213146

Screenshot 20200907 091819

This guy still looks asian yet he looks better cause it fits with his facial ratios the issue is most asians have flat maxillad but thwt doesnt mean they need to be white or caucasian blacks also have good maxillas but should asians erectus max i mean black max?

Jaw widgth lengthening has really 2 ways of being done.

1 imdo or bsso.
2 implants.

As for asian having no harmony that's wrong your harmony should match well with the golden ratio tbqh but here is a quick morph i done indepedent of the golden ratio my focus was more on forward growth.

View attachment 650220

View attachment 650222

This guy still looks asian yet he looks better cause it fits with his facial ratios the issue is most asians have flat maxillad but thwt doesnt mean they need to be white or caucasian blacks also have good maxillas but should asians erectus max i mean black max?
Your morph is certainly achievable with bimax jaw surgery. But Asians really need really good non-conservative maxillofacial surgeons. I've seen pretty bad maxillofacial surgery results on Asian faces when the surgeon only moved the maxilla 2-3mm forward, what a complete waste of money .

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Your morph is certainly achievable with bimax jaw surgery. But Asians really need really good non-conservative maxillofacial surgeons. I've seen pretty bad maxillofacial surgery results on Asian faces when the surgeon only moved the maxilla 2-3mm forward, what a complete waste of money .
im curry but i think i have a mongoloid skull

16 mm is the ideal tbqh