an org user chimping out on indian-white couple

mewman

mewman

Hopes and copes
ytbois seethe when they see whitegirls with ethnic. But bend over their ass when it's a black guy:forcedsmile:

Hating on panjeets is justified but this is cringe. Are you gonna try the same shit with chaddam or tyrone?:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jova, LooksThinker and 3 others
I look like a fuckinh slug herw osl 6

A148A2A6 9947 47EC 9237 0CD655F377DF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, MrBossMan and Imretarded?
just be curry theory is real :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Lmao this is why you should carry a gun by all times. Just shoot niggas like this, and you can claim self defence due to harrasment to an extent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet, zyzzbrah1234, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
we need to organize

Lmao this is why you should carry a gun by all times. Just shoot niggas like this, and you can claim self defence due to harrasment to an extent
ye I'll claim the curry tried to rape her and shoot him

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and SidharthTheSlayer
ye I'll claim the curry tried to rape her and shoot him
Won't work. It's 2024 ethnic is law

Circa 2090 white men are rendered powerless and taken over by Dravidians and BBC

But bend over their ass when it's a black guy:forcedsmile:
I’ve seen it on this forum too. White guys try to put all ethnics down except blacks. It’s almost like they hate them more than women do…

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and mewman
fbi type shit

Won't work. It's 2024 ethnic is law

Circa 2090 white men are rendered powerless and taken over by Dravidians and BBC
yeah they'd obviously resist when it gets extreme, maybe they'd kill whites who believe in 1 race the human race to achieve that too

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
ytbois seethe when they see whitegirls with ethnic. But bend over their ass when it's a black guy:forcedsmile:

Meanwhile the same subhuman pinkoid upon seeing this

images

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb and mewman
Only saying shit cause Indians aren't confrontational. If it was a black guy he wouldn't say shit cause he'd get his ass kicked.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Smooth sanchez is entertaining and stuff but jfl if the beaner thinks he's white passing :feelskek:

I’ve seen it on this forum too. White guys try to put all ethnics down except blacks. It’s almost like they hate them more than women do…
I just made a thread about hating on niggers today

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I found this unironically quite funny lol.

The pajeet looks like @FailedNormieManlet too.

Weird that pajeet with a non pajeeta can even trigger streamers now lol

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet