theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Diamond
Images   2024 05 01T190312328

Pzqezza0eprc1

Images   2024 05 01T190141608

Images   2024 04 21T102932544

Images   2024 04 29T184816930

How does it feel knowing you won't ever have this?
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JawMogger, 5'7 zoomer, JL~ and 4 others
Low T

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, 5'7 zoomer, hattrick and 9 others
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, datboijj, pig_face and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, BeanletMogger, albe.ORG and 8 others
How is it low T if this is the most feminine type of body ever, faggot?
:ogre:
The most feminine body types are those of women with the highest estrogen, e.g. women with wide hips, full ass and thighs, and large breasts. Not these stick-insect pathetic excuses for a woman you retard posted here today. They resemble little girls not fertile, breedable women.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BeanletMogger, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Shes infertile and has no tits or ass. Testosterone makes you prefer body over face
That's not hight T, that's called having low standards.

Why would I give a f about a womans fertility levels? All it matters is what she looks like. Not like I want to I'm pregnant every women I fck.
Fuck having kids tbh
:chad:

The most feminine body types are those of women with the highest estrogen, e.g. women with wide hips, full ass and thighs, and large breasts. Not these stick-insect pathetic excuses for a woman you retard posted here today. They resemble little girls not fertile, breedable women.
Literally IDEAL
Have you ever heard of NEOTENY? that's the most important aspect about a bitch. How much she resembles a teen.

Jbs are the most feminine type of women.
Women should look cute and adorable, they shouldn't look like roastie single moms who have birthed 6 kids already.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:
If having a huge ass was feminine than bodybuilders would be seen as feminine.
Being big= looking masculine and dominant, retard.

Jfl at you faggots.
Have you ever seen a dominatrix build like this?

Images   2024 04 21T102918788

They are usually fat as fuck because skinny women are the total opposite of "dom'' looking.
All those reddit faggots who want to be pegged like so called "high e" bitches

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Why do you guys keep reading but won't but
I will rape your mother istg :woke::woke::woke:

Kill yourself

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and M-1014
Literally IDEAL
Have you ever heard of NEOTENY? that's the most important aspect about a bitch. How much she resembles a teen.

Jbs are the most feminine type of women.
Women should look cute and adorable, they shouldn't look like roastie single moms who have birthed 6 kids already.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:
If having a huge ass was feminine than bodybuilders would be seen as feminine.
Cope harder. Rope preferable.

If you’re into little girls then say it brother this is the right forum for it, you’ll fit right in.

Neotenous features are attractive, yes, but a high estrogen woman (well proportioned and filled out boobs, ass, hips and thighs) with a neotenous face (big eyes, clear pale skin, untampered hair, no piercings, small mouth) will always fog a low estrogen woman with the same facial features. And the vast majority of men with normal-high T levels will pick in favour of that decision too.

The fact you associate a high estrogen body-type with being a slutty single mother says a lot about yourself and how little experience you have with young women who have those same features without the baggage of children or many (if any) past relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BeanletMogger, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others
Pedophilic tendencies detected opinion rejected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BeanletMogger, albe.ORG and 3 others
I'm not attracted to them, they're too skinny, I want a healthy woman

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: j05, BeanletMogger, albe.ORG and 1 other person
Hurrr durrr

Cope harder. Rope preferable.

If you’re into little girls then say it brother this is the right forum for it, you’ll fit right in.

Neotenous features are attractive, yes, but a high estrogen woman (well proportioned and filled out boobs, ass, hips and thighs) with a neotenous face (big eyes, clear pale skin, untampered hair, no piercings, small mouth) will always fog a low estrogen woman with the same facial features. And the vast majority of men with normal-high T levels will pick in favour of that decision too.

The fact you associate a high estrogen body-type with being a slutty single mother says a lot about yourself and how little experience you have with young women who have those same features without the baggage of children or many (if any) past relationships.

God you landwhale lovers are the dumbest people in the planet.
Where do I begin?
Yes I love jb, meaning 15-18, if that's being a pedo that's alright with me.
But the fact that you imply that only jbs can be stick skinny is another thing that shows how much of a coper you are.

'"thick" women are sluts 90% of the time.
They don't have to be literal >single mothers< to be sluts, a women that posts ass on social media is no different than a prostitute to me.
Most of the women on OF are "thick"
Another reason why they are sluttier is because they have worse faces in general.
Good genes come in a package.
Plus I'm not saying ALL skinny women are pure and innocent, I'm saying they LOOK HQNP.
If you like women who look like easy sluts you are simply a coping cuck.
And men do not PREFER shit, most women nowadays are landwhales so you cope with landwhales.
Back in the 00s only Hood niggers would cope with "muh thick"

Lastly, this is the average Redditor who comments "mommy? Mommy? I'm sorry mommy" on pictures of "thick' bitches on sm.
Peak hight T right here :lul::lul:
4037482 Screenshot 2024 03 28 at 90629AM

Niggers will call themselves high T for being attracted to beasts at the same time they will use THE SAME ARGUMENTS that balding soycuck REDDITORS will use to shame actual high T who are into feminine bitches. :lul::lul:

Next thing you know: you will have to be attracted to a hairy, 6'5 tall, 350 pounds "women" with size 14 nike feet, not to be called a pedo

Last edited:
Another day on .org where guys worship trannies and anorexic people.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and theonewhocantascend

Attachments

• images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan and theonewhocantascend
Lmao I wasn’t gonna comment on this thread but then I saw this and burst out laughing. Might be the most stupid thing I have seen this week

• JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
Lmao I wasn’t gonna comment on this thread but then I saw this and burst out laughing. Might be the most stupid thing I have seen this week
Nigger fucking kys right now.

How is being SMALL AND SKINNY masculine?????
Why do you think skinny men (TWINKS) are feminized in the gay community????
Have you ever seen a bodybuilder be called feminine, because he has big ass? The fact that he is BIG, makes him MASCULINE.

You guys are literally so low IQ, it's hilarious but I wouldn't expect ethnic landwhale lovers to be any smarter than that anyway.

You guys are literally so low IQ, it's hilarious but I wouldn't expect ethnic landwhale lovers to be any smarter than that anyway.
Rate my gf (i stole her from @BrahminBoss )

Attachments

• 4109799_85684AE8-19F2-4D83-8906-5C2AE08994B8.jpeg
    4109799_85684AE8-19F2-4D83-8906-5C2AE08994B8.jpeg
    359 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Thick women are literally so gross, masculine and disgusting they are compared to STALLIONS.

That's where Megan the STALLION got her name from.
They are not even compared to female horses, but MALE horses with 10inch dicks. Over for them.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Have you ever seen a bodybuilder be called feminine, because he has big ass? The fact that he is BIG, makes him MASCULINE.

Yeah bro a skinny boxer is feminine (even though he could kill all of us) while a fat girl is masculine. It totally makes so much sense. A woman with cute face, female voice, big tits big ass etc is masculine because she’s “big” while a professional lower weight class boxer is feminine because “small”.

Stop talking about the gay community I don’t care what they say. I don’t care if they consider twinks feminine they’re fucking stupid faggots. Twinks aren’t just skinny they also have narrow frames and look girly facially, no one is gonna say a tall intimidating face man is girly if he happens to be skinny. And as I said I don’t care if you like very skinny girls, that’s still way better than liking men, but you’re spouting bullshit like anything big is masculine and anything small is feminine.

And I’m not ethnic I’m white with colored eyes in an all white area.

Looks like shit it the bones arent good tho, fat can hide their bad frames
What do you mean with bones?
Do you mean they should have BROAD shoulders?

Dude, small frame is IDEAL on woman just like huge refrigerator frame is ideal on men.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• WTF
Yeah bro a skinny boxer is feminine (even though he could kill all of us) while a fat girl is masculine. It totally makes so much sense. A woman with cute face, female voice, big tits big ass etc is masculine because she’s “big” while a professional lower weight class boxer is feminine because “small”.

Stop talking about the gay community I don’t care what they say. I don’t care if they consider twinks feminine they’re fucking stupid faggots. Twinks aren’t just skinny they also have narrow frames and look girly facially, no one is gonna say a tall intimidating face man is girly if he happens to be skinny. And as I said I don’t care if you like very skinny girls, that’s still way better than liking men, but you’re spouting bullshit like anything big is masculine and anything small is feminine.

And I’m not ethnic I’m white with colored eyes in an all white area.

Yes that's pretty much it.

It's hard to take your argument srsly or even keep reading it all, when it basically sounds along the lines of "w-w-well who cares if you are 6'5 Im a blackbelt, I may be 5'5 but I could still beat your ass"
Looking feminine is quite obvs not the same as BEING feminine. Ofc not all fat monsters have deep voices and all (althought many of them do act in an assertive, dominant, mainly way but that's for another time)

Like I said, again and again, I have never seen a cuck with a mommy fetish lust after skinny women.
You can't be dominated by a bitch who looks like the ones in the thread.
That means liking them is usually related to having Dom tendencies.
Just like women who like tall STRONG BIG man have SUB tendencies.
This is not rocket science. The women should be small, the men should be huge.

You may be white but you can't be Aryan if you like landwhales.

Last edited:
Dude, small frame is IDEAL on woman just like huge refrigerator frame is ideal on men.
no I was all over these anarexic forums and tumblrs
the most popular girls had wide shoulders and long torso's
i used to be an anorexic enjoyer
Until i realized i would lose an erection half way through my sessions
the only ones i could finish on were the ones with insane hip bones and shoulders and traps
i stopped coping
you should too

• Ugh..
JFL no, their ass look like nuts, you can see their rib cages 24/7, like wtf they look like fucking ghouls. Plus it doesn't even affect their face that much, foids have to go to some insane level of leanness for that.

• WTF
no I was all over these anarexic forums and tumblrs
the most popular girls had wide shoulders and long torso's
i used to be an anorexic enjoyer
Until i realized i would lose an erection half way through my sessions
the only ones i could finish on were the ones with insane hip bones and shoulders and traps
i stopped coping
you should too

The thing is models usually have big frames, they were popular because of how skinny they were. But their frames were not exactly feminine.

How am I coping if 90% of the women in the world are landwhale beasts?
You can only "cope" with something that's achievable.
Anorexic women are 1 in 30 million if not less, kys nigger.

The thing is models usually have big frames, they were popular because of how skinny they were. But their frames were not exactly feminine.

How am I coping if 90% of the women in the world are landwhale beasts?
You can only "cope" with something that's achievable.
Anorexic women are 1 in 30 million if not less, kys nigger.
small frames are subhuman and a product of under development
there is no way to cope out of that sorry

JFL no, their ass look like nuts, you can see their rib cages 24/7, like wtf they look like fucking ghouls. Plus it doesn't even affect their face that much, foids have to go to some insane level of leanness for that.
Who is talking about their face? I actually like their bodies!

But whatever, you can keep on coping chubby chaser.
It's the only way for you because unfortunately....most women like this are billionaire only nowadays.

Tumblr nnqm7ssnen1rnk1vao1 640

CEF60D13 AE01 41CA A753 D6DAEDC5EB6A 1

small frames are subhuman and a product of under development
there is no way to cope out of that sorry
Ofc someone who is into literal trannies is gonna prefer big frame.

I honestly dgaf tho, as long as she is skinny.

• WTF
Who is talking about their face? I actually like their bodies!

But whatever, you can keep on coping chubby chaser.
It's the only way for you because unfortunately....most women like this are billionaire only nowadays.

View attachment 2897782
View attachment 2897778

Bruh i don't like fat women, there's a fine aesthetic line between a little too skinny and a little too fat. Those you posted are too skinny for sure.

Yes that's pretty much it.

It's hard to take your argument srsly or even keep reading it all, when it basically sounds along the lines of "w-w-well who cares if you are 6'5 Im a blackbelt, I may be 5'5 but I could still beat your ass"
Looking feminine is quite obvs not the same as BEING feminine. Ofc not all fat monsters have deep voices and all (althought many of them do act in an assertive, dominant, mainly way but that's for another time)

Like I said, again and again, I have never seen a cuck with a mommy fetish lust after skinny women.
You can't be dominated by a bitch who looks like the ones in the thread.
That means liking them is usually related to having Dom tendencies.
Just like women who like tall STRONG BIG man have SUB tendencies.
This is not rocket science. The women should be small, the men should be huge.

You may be white but you can't be Aryan if you like landwhales.
I like big girls but I’m not submissive at all, I am strictly dominant. I wanna fuck the shit out of big women. Some other guys wanna fuck the shit out of short skinny petite women, I don’t care what others like.

What if a woman prefers average height skinny guys to huge 6’4 gymmaxxed ogre guys? (But she still wants to get fucked and be submissive). Would she have a problem? Not everyone likes the same thing.