Paki women look so fine

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
They fog white women so hard, too bad I’ll never get either.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, mid, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Post some then nig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, aesthetic beauty, Primalsplit and 2 others
Cherrypicking

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and BrahminBoss
They look like deformed shitskin angry birds

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, aesthetic beauty and SidharthTheSlayer
Main qimg 12b046b5aafe8d2824befa31611c32cd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kazakhmf148, mid, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
Guilty as charged but when they look white it’s just better than actual white women it’s hard to explain.
Their egos are sky high when they are white passing

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Ricky212 and Pikabro
Pakistani*

Edit your title, it's an offensive word bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, Michael Myers, Manletmachine and 2 others
Guilty as charged but when they look white it’s just better than actual white women it’s hard to explain.
Yes because they look warm. Colored eyes look cold

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I guarantee you these paki women you're referring to are pheno anomalies. By that I mean they're MENA-passing.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, coispet, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I have a paki oneitis (not really crush she’s just gl), probably has white bf :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and coispet
If they werent dressed like that I woulda guessed all were MENA. Except the first girl. Nose is a huge giveaway.
Last 3 are images of the same girl, the last 2 images of her don’t look MENA-passing imo, she looks Pakistani, a lot of Punjabi women have her pheno in my area back home, nose is a big giveaway though, Pakistani women tend to have large noses

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover and Michael Myers
Ebony women mog though, I’m saying this to YOU tho yes YOU the one who loves making videos about us all the time :feelshmm:

Last 3 are images of the same girl, the last 2 images of her don’t look MENA-passing imo, she looks Pakistani, a lot of Punjabi women have her pheno in my area back home, nose is a big giveaway though, Pakistani women tend to have large noses
Where in Pakistan are they from?

I'd love to marry one of these but they'd never overlook me for being a former East Pakistan bongojeet.

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Where in Pakistan are they from?

I'd love to marry one of these but they'd never overlook me for being a former East Pakistan bongojeet.
The ones with the light eyes are obviously from Peshawar, however I believe the girl I was talking about is from Lahore

Lifefuel tbh I have zameen in my name there :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
IMG 1821
IMG 1822

@SecularIslamist

• Love it
Ya paki foids are the best looking curries in all of south asia. Saw plenty of lightskin stacypreets at the paki restaurant I went to during eid ul fitr dinner. One thing I notice tho lmao, they all have hook noses.

• +1
They fog white women so hard, too bad I’ll never get either.
I fuck them but I dunno man… curry foids do look better than other ethnic women (excluding mullato women) but white foids do mogg them on avg

I know @Gengar is gonna cope that his foids are trolls but the reality is they mogg ethnic all foids, maybe I am this way cos I had to cope with curries in uni so I may be bias.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
I fuck them but I dunno man… curry foids do look better than other ethnic women (excluding mullato women) but white foids do mogg them on avg

I know @Gengar is gonna cope that his foids are trolls but the reality is they mogg ethnic all foids, maybe I am this way cos I had to cope with curries in uni so I may be bias.
Idk but white women don't have proper hygiene right?

• +1
Pakistani women have the decency to wash their assholes with a bidet and have the self respect to not let their husbands use it for pleasure

Meanwhile white women wipe their assholes with dry rugged toilet paper leaving chunks of it and let their boyfriends go ham down there

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Pakistani women have the decency to wash their assholes with a bidet and have the self respect to not let their husbands use it for pleasure

Meanwhile white women wipe their assholes with dry rugged toilet paper leaving chunks of it and let their boyfriends go ham down there
Well promiscuity and deviancy exists. But yeah that's what I mean. Although high class white wymyn would be diff

• +1
Ofc not. Whire people are disgusting and resemble pigs no shock they also live like them. Still nothing hits crazier than a blue sky with a blonde on top of you looking angelic due to that shit. If you know you know, disgusting dog fuckers or not they are pleasurable to a degree if you can bare their bullshit

If they werent dressed like that I woulda guessed all were MENA. Except the first girl. Nose is a huge giveaway.
Your right every gl paki is Iran/arab passing every single one no exception

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Pikabro
these threads are so low IQ. its like copers who say "Greek girls fog" like have you lived in greece buddy? there are entire neighbourhoods in every country where there isnt a single decent girl in sight

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Michael Myers