It's brutal how ugly the women are in my area(White,eastern euro descent)

yandex99

yandex99

Master
I thought by moving from the boon females in st.claire the hood(where bizzy bone is from)Where I lived for 6 months would bring me to white girl paradise,then I came here and after the initial looks mog(because let's admit on average white women look better than black women)I noticed for weeks that all the women were hit in the face.

I don't know if it's because theres so many slavs in this area,and few Celtic or germanic foids(I think)or there is something in the water in jewish weimerica making white women ugly.

or maybe whites are not as genetically superior as they claim to be(gasp!)because miami latinas fogged these bitches hard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, datboijj, bloomercel and 3 others
Not like you could pull any one of them.

Not like you could pull any one of them.
Racism alone.

White women in weimerica are white or black only with a few kpop stans.I look like a comanche/choctaw willy monfret facially,I got cold approached by a few black bitches(2 of them underage so I couldn't despite one being a liteskin fogger with a butt on her) for sex in my old group homes.it also doesn't help that living in a group home means you have no money.my spending money is 35$ a week,20 of that goes to cigarettes.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and murdah
I think if I went to a swinger's club or a lifestyle club I'd get some head,but those bitches are middle aged and hit.

if I went to the club I would maybe pull,but I need my own place to take them back to.but the bitches are hit in the face.

sex dolls look way better than anything I could fuck from real life.

I thought by moving from the boon females in st.claire the hood(where bizzy bone is from)Where I lived for 6 months would bring me to white girl paradise,then I came here and after the initial looks mog(because let's admit on average white women look better than black women)I noticed for weeks that all the women were hit in the face.

I don't know if it's because theres so many slavs in this area,and few Celtic or germanic foids(I think)or there is something in the water in jewish weimerica making white women ugly.

or maybe whites are not as genetically superior as they claim to be(gasp!)because miami latinas fogged these bitches hard.

Show me a woman you deem as ideal.

also the difference between white women and latinas is that in miami,FOB latinas will catcall you and approach you cold if they find you attractive.it was the time of my life.

white women are timid,and they only like white men or blacks in ohio.

after brutal rejections from my teens,I will NEVER approach cold again or even warm.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
slavs are the nest looking white women hahaha

Show me a woman you deem as ideal.
images
a natural tanned blonde that looks this pheno but naturally blonde with a beach tan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
also the difference between white women and latinas is that in miami,FOB latinas will catcall you and approach you cold if they find you attractive.it was the time of my life.

white women are timid,and they only like white men or blacks in ohio.

after brutal rejections from my teens,I will NEVER approach cold again or even warm.
Asians are very niche unless you live in California or NYC, otherwise its HELL for you since you have to compete with white zoomers and tyrones for white and asian women

images
a natural tanned blonde that looks this pheno but naturally blonde with a beach tan

Insta-thot pheno.

Too much cooming broski, detox yourself.

Insta-thot pheno.

Too much cooming broski, detox yourself.
but I fucked dozens of girls like her in amsterdam for 50 bucks.Maybe I'm spoiled.I hate plain janes and ugly bitches.I rather be incel.

but I fucked dozens of girls like her in amsterdam for 50 bucks.Maybe I'm spoiled.I hate plain janes and ugly bitches.I rather be incel.

Show me such "plain Jane"

Asians are very niche unless you live in California or NYC, otherwise its HELL for you since you have to compete with white zoomers and tyrones for white and asian women
it doesn't help that all latinas in this city are ghetto nuyorican cultural types,only with tyrones.I'm not latino thank GOD but it's my pheno match and my only hope and it just gets poached from me.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Plain Jane would be an upgrade for her.

Brootal small palate + overjet.
2.jpg
138426.jpg
this type of girl is my ideal ethnic bitch,I'd be ecstatic with something like this as my gf.

I'm not a white worshipper per se,it's just in europe white women fogged while most ethnik women are ugly

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
2.jpg
138426.jpg
this type of girl is my ideal ethnic bitch,I'd be ecstatic with something like this as my gf.

I'm not a white worshipper per se,it's just in europe white women fogged while most ethnik women are ugly

You do you.

You said it yourself, America. Latinas are a meme

Water. Average foid is 3 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Spaniard? HAHA
yeah,mediterennean and middle eastern latinas are spaniards.that's what we comanches called them when we raided them.

you are what you look like.

my maternal lineage is spaniard.