Polish Men Voted Ugliest Men In Europe And Have Consistently For years Response to Userochrzpsorx/Mikolaj on TikTok

Lmao Slavcel threatens suicide after hitting 18 and Slavic dna deterioration kicks in

Well boyos, I am a slavcel. I had a list of surgeries to do, knew exact dimensions and the exact amount of money I would need. I also knew it would be a rough road to there, but there at least was any. However, since my parents are extremely opposed to those things, I doubt I will ever do them. And its not due to economic reasons, as I planned to earn money by myself anyway, nor due to me following them blindly, but my dad literally told me he would commit suicide if I did them.
With that, there goes any hope of a better future. I wish a war breaks out or I get sick and just die, and therefore spare both myself of this painful life and my parents of seeing me rope or, as I planned but failed, ascend.
Sometimes the prospect of a better future, the future that has a meaning, is the only thing that can give some meaning to the meaningless present. Without this future I have no reason to live, neither in the present nor in the future. Fuck

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
@Lonenely sigma

Lmao Slavcel threatens suicide after hitting 18 and Slavic dna deterioration kicks in

Well boyos, I am a slavcel. I had a list of surgeries to do, knew exact dimensions and the exact amount of money I would need. I also knew it would be a rough road to there, but there at least was any. However, since my parents are extremely opposed to those things, I doubt I will ever do them. And its not due to economic reasons, as I planned to earn money by myself anyway, nor due to me following them blindly, but my dad literally told me he would commit suicide if I did them.
With that, there goes any hope of a better future. I wish a war breaks out or I get sick and just die, and therefore spare both myself of this painful life and my parents of seeing me rope or, as I planned but failed, ascend.
Sometimes the prospect of a better future, the future that has a meaning, is the only thing that can give some meaning to the meaningless present. Without this future I have no reason to live, neither in the present nor in the future. Fuck
BROOOOTAL

Hitler was right

Mogged

Attachments

• IMG_2148.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2147.webp
    71 KB · Views: 0
Still not banned. Crazy.

Attachments

• 20240129_214853.jpg
    20240129_214853.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Pollack pill

@Iasacrko

Self hating Pole spotted.
Old generation doesn't take care of appearance, true. Masculinity and redpill is the norm. Their country has been at war for most time of history, hence their priorities are different.

Nowadays zoomers look pretty good. There seems to be a change in attitude towards looks.
I lately regularly spot HTN and chad Poles. Every Pole I know irl is HTN minimum.
It seems like the subhuman category of people are overrepresented here. You have to remember they are a negative workaholic kind of people. There are always some people like this in every country. They treat themselves as shit due to mental problems. If we would have to pick out those people then the amount of ugly fat sloppy looking females in a country like the Netherlands or Germany would make them subhuman central. It's simply people who gave up.
Poland's economy grew tenfold in the last 30 years because everyone is a workaholic. The country also has a exodus of lowskilled lowclass people abroad (seen it with own eyes) hence their reputation suffers. When in Poland the people actually mog culturally and it can be seen in their history resisting occupation and even uniting and resisting once again the Soviets after being splitted for 125 years. They have no black page in their history like genocide or slavery, yet they had the biggest country of Europe at some point around 1610.
I guess they don't care much about appearance but about the inside, hence they get failod by media and especially wasp media in this regard. They weren't even mentioned being one of the most succesful pilot division during ww2 or their attribution to cracking the Enigma code during ww2. The anglos seem to hate them more than any black brown or hindi/paki immigrant which seems beyond comprehension for me.
Just wait 30 years and you'll see that people from the UK will start to move to Poland for work. The UK will be a big shithole by then.
I appreciate insightful posts like this

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Next level hating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

Go to any social media platform and you will find thousands of thousands of better looking people, people of all phenotypes and colours, except slavs. They are in the same tier as south indians and australian aboriginals. I will not bother of proving such an obvious point, think of the best looking men you ever seen and surpriZe surpriZe not a single is slav. Compare hollywood celebrities to slavic celebrities and you will realize slavic celebrities don't even look human let alone white.

The slavpill is cruel. You are nothing but an identityless mix of jewish, arab, gypsy and mongolian blood. Your face will always look weird and non NT, as will your body. You are either a 75 IQ braindead snownigger or a 130 IQ autistic recessed fuck. You will never pass as a white anglo or german. God damn slavceldom is one of the biggest death sentences possible.”

Quote from @Debetro

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
That's why Poles accept us, Ukrainians so much. I can literally tell the difference between a Polish and Ukrainian woman instantly, it's like instant mog by Ukrainian women.

I am 25% Polish 75% Ukrainian and I wholeheartedly believe that It's the most lucky combination for my maxilla, however not so good for my jawline.
who are the hottest women in Europe in your opinion

Stop deflecting from how ugly Slavs are. Slavic women are not hot only slavcels and shitskins say that

Stop deflecting from how ugly Slavs are. Slavic women are not hot only slavcels and shitskins say that
im not deflecting just asking a question, who are the hottest women in Europe if not slavic

Buzzcutcel with GF

@HTN_Mentalcel IMG 2199

incels.is

Why are polish men so ugly and polish women so hot?

I was travelling in poland a long time ago but I was thinking recently that its actually quite shocking, the difference between the attractiveness of men and women in poland. Someone mentioned "polish cuck" on that italian chad video, exactly right. Polish men are ugly cucks lmao.
incels.is
incels.is

Polish women: what do you think of Polish men? Physically unattractive?

IMG 2200

IMG 2202

imgflip.com

user098243601 Even my girlfriend agrees polish men are the ugliest

An image tagged poland,polish,men,are,ugly,ugly guy

Imagine being polish and claiming to mog @
HTN_Mentalcel
@HTN_Mentalcel when women in Europe voted you the ugliest and least attractive to date.

You barely mog abos, it’s over for you.

Polish men particularly Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

Your women are sat on forums, YouTube videos, TikTok all day, talking about how ugly polish men are and how they wish Poland would open the boarders up to north western immigration so they could immediately date some other nationality RATHER THAN POLISH wake up.

Polish “people” are so fucking ugly that even Indian men out perform them and polish women find them more attractive.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men, there’s so much environmental excuses “muh communism” “muh don’t take care of appearance” this is all a cope, look at the Slavic men who take care of their appearance they all suffer from the same affliction to the rest of the subhumans in the country, droopy, disgusting asymmetrical negative canthal tilts, horribly disfigured noses, deviated septums, receding thinning brittle hair, they all look like they’re missing chromosomes, they have terrible teeth, but their most disgusting feature is their skin, they all look like they suffer from chrons disease, they’re emaciated, their skin is so disgusting it looks like they suffer from a skin disease, Slavic men need to wiped off the face of the earth for how ugly they are.

polish man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to the study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, Slavic men were voted the least attractive nationality to date. You’re not just ugly and unattractive, you have absolutely zero manners, sophistication, etiquette, you’re the least intelligent,

Literally polish men and Russian men are voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

Ouch that’s gotta be a tough pill to swallow considering you mention that study you’re use to taking pills for being ugly Eastern Europeans have the highest rate of suicide and depression and the ugliest men in Europe for that reason

I think every nationality has beautiful people. But I can concur from being around poles my whole life I remember only seeing 5 good looking polish men in my entire life, you guys are hands down, without stereotyping the ugliest Europeans.

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world!​

en.protothema.gr

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world! (photos)

1. Poland

Go to any social media platform and you will find thousands of thousands of better looking people, people of all phenotypes and colours, except slavs. They are in the same tier as south indians and australian aboriginals. I will not bother of proving such an obvious point, think of the best looking men you ever seen and surpriZe surpriZe not a single is slav. Compare hollywood celebrities to slavic celebrities and you will realize slavic celebrities don't even look human let alone white.

The slavpill is cruel. You are nothing but an identityless mix of jewish, arab, gypsy and mongolian blood. Your face will always look weird and non NT, as will your body. You are either a 75 IQ braindead snownigger or a 130 IQ autistic recessed fuck. You will never pass as a white anglo or german. God damn slavceldom is one of the biggest death sentences possible.”

Quote from @
Debetro
@Debetro

View attachment 2711264View attachment 2711265

And for that reason I’ve dated better looking women than you

Do the world a favour and off yourself you will always be the ugliest in Europe the Germans tried to save you but you wanted to stay ugly you ended up ugly and you consistently have been voted the ugliest Europeans

Htn_mentalcel from looksmaxxing.org Polish Men Are The Ugliest Men In Europe​

Swedish men have proved the most successful, with 65 percent being accepted, while Norwegian women are considered the most beautiful with 76 percent accepted, the website said.

My people the Swedish this ugly polak incel subhuman who exposed he lives in the uk has been pretending to me he’s half Swedish 😂 just because I made him so self-conscious about the fact polish men were voted the ugliest in Europe by women in dating applications in Europe

male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men, although Russian women had a 44 percent acceptance rate. Polish women did not appear in the table.

Polish women are so ugly that they didn’t even make it on the list I did a feed debunking and showing how ugly the average polish foid is, yes they look better than the men, but the men are the ugliest in Europe it’s not hard 😂

View attachment 2711324

Henrich himmler quote “polish people are the ugliest subhumans I’ve ever seen just shoot them and don’t feel guilty”

Polish “people” are so fucking ugly that they created a category called “anti-Slavic” racism because they were depicted as being less than human due to how fucking ugly they are.

Yeah even polish girls are the ugliest Slavic girls in slavland, everyone knows Nordic women are way better, Slavic women have shit phenotypes, with long noses, they look poor, the reason why Slavs overhype their women is to deflect from criticism of why they’re so fucking ugly

MALE SUCCESS RATE (by nation)
  1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom 20%
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%
Polaks rated ugliest men in Europe someone save this pole from self realisation about how ugly he is and his fellow countrymen from Slav suicide a common trend amongst Slavs realising they could never be happy being the ugliest in Europe even Indians mog them

So apparently polak lives in the uk, not even their women want to fuck you, British and polish girls both think YOU ARE UGLY.

@HTN_Mentalcel ”im part polish and part Swedish”

Polish “people” are ugly as fuck and have depression so severe they have to send memes to circumvent the fact they’re conscious of how ugly they are as a “people”​

View attachment 2711512

@HTN_Mentalcel i believe is @cyprian_tomaszewski

cyprian_tomaszewski​

This guy used “muh reddit meme maps” as evidence for polish men not being the ugliest View attachment 2711521 the Ottoman Empire, jfl how stupid and ugly this polish ape is yeah this isn’t a survery you ugly polish monkey it’s literally a reddit created meme, to generate shits and clicks,

Imagine being polish/slavic waking up having to emigrate all across Europe and becoming insta incels, because you’re the ugliest immigrant group wherever you go, Sweden, England, Germany, Netherlands, France, everybody hates how fucking ugly you retards are.

You make unsubstantiated claims on a incel forum board claiming to mog, whilst never ever having the ability to ever post your photo, I would analyse ever detail facially, and show you the Slavic deterioration of your face and show how ugly you are.

If you showed your face it would so unsurprisingly funny how generically ugly you are that I wouldn’t even laugh.

Polish women are ugly as fuck as well, the only people I see simping for them are ethnics, polak, ugly goblins, and incels who don’t ever leave the house they think what X population looks like is a stereotype in their head through memes.

As a Swedish man who’s been to Poland, England, Russia, I can safely say that Englishmen are far more attractive on average than you, I was in London, I saw thousands of poles, they were generically as ugly as poles back in Poland.

Imagine deflecting and trying to shit on Britain a country that allowed your subhuman ugly family to emigrate there, and unfortunately one of my Swedish ancestors decided to marry your goblin fucking ancestor, and breeding with you.

You are not a “high tier normie” your name is “mentalcel” depicting the mental state that is a result of POLISH MEN being voted the ugliest in Europe. Your inceldom and lack of desirability and physical attractiveness, most people in Europe have a distribution of attractiveness, it’s nothing to do with your individual shit genetics, it’s collectively, there’s no genetic deprogramming “muh Swedish polish genetic ad-mixture”

The REASON YOUR MENTAL STATE IS MENTAL INCELDOM IS BECAUSE YOU ARE UGLY BECAUSE YOU ARE SLAVIC YOU ARE POLISH if you were born English/Swedish/Italian/French/Danish/German/Norwegian ANYTHING BESIDES SLAVIC you would have a chance at being good looking having international halo, recognition, desirability, EUROPEAN women would be all over you, you wouldn’t be a Incel.

I’ve spoken to every women of every European nationality, and no woman outside of slavland has ever said any Slavic nation they would choose to date the men there.

Anyway have fun trying to circumvent the fact you have been alt-switching on your two accounts, coping, and deflecting, doing the same generic Incel schtick on this forum “I mog x, I’m slaying so many women”

95% of this forum won’t ever touch a woman’s hand let alone have sex or go on a date, this is a larp shitfest full of fucking ugly dysgenic men majority them being Slavic such as yourself pretending to be chads behind a screen because you are the ugliest men of your respective countries.

Have fun incel Slav rotting, with your genes, that caused you to be voted last by beautiful people.com being voted as having the ugliest men, whilst your shittier hairline recedes, your maxilla, starts descending, your chin recedes, your skin starts becoming emaciated

According to the “Beautiful People” research, russian men are one of the ugliest in the world. The sourse is not scientific, but the funny thing is that russian girls from different forums actually fully agree with this results. This is something, isnt it?

you will never have an attractive girlfriend because you will never be attractive just kill yourself

Here’s a Facebook I made for you so you can accept you’re the ugliest people in Europe

IMG 2240

IMG 2239

IMG 2237

IMG 2236

Attachments

• IMG_2228.jpeg
    IMG_2228.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2231.jpeg
    IMG_2231.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2232.jpeg
    IMG_2232.jpeg
    389.8 KB · Views: 0
Looks like shit
Cope, he's a Chad, we both know you'd suck a dick to look like him (and so would I)
everyone knows Nordic women are way better, Slavic women have shit phenotypes,
You're a schizo, but as a slavcel I have to agree with you on this, Slav women look painfully mid compared to Western European (in particular, Dutch, Flemish and Scandinavian) women

Dutch, Flemish, Scandinavian

Ukrainian
You missplelt "Dutch"

Cope, he's a Chad, we both know you'd suck a dick to look like him (and so would I)

You're a schizo, but as a slavcel I have to agree with you on this, Slav women look painfully mid compared to Western European (in particular, Dutch, Flemish and Scandinavian) women

You missplelt "Dutch"

IMG 2254

IMG 2255

IMG 2256

Projection, I’m happy being myself, an attractive Swedish mogger, most beautiful people in the world, your people were voted the ugliest in Europe. SO OF COURSE you fantasise about the small slither of your population of what you think look good, I could find thousand of Germanic men who look way better than this.

A Slav talking about schizophrenia pmsl

Attachments

• IMG_2214.jpeg
    IMG_2214.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 0

You missplelt "Dutch"

Also Flemish pmsl,

Belgium women are midtier-ugly

Dutch women either super attractive or ugly

Also who cares you’re a Slavcel, ugliest men in Europe you’re never going to sleep with them.

But Flemish women are not attractive the fuck are you talking about. Lol

Nordic women better looking than Dutch women

German women ugliest out of them all

MALE SUCCESS RATE (by nation)
  1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom 20%
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%
Polaks rated ugliest men in Europe someone save this pole from self realisation about how ugly he is and his fellow countrymen from Slav suicide a common trend amongst Slavs realising they could never be happy being the ugliest in Europe even Indians mog them

we both know “I’d” suck a dick to look like him @abeilletoimême

View attachment 2712093

Weird bulbous nose, shit hooded, eyes, horrible Slavic skin, in 5 years this guy will look like complete Slavic shit.

Is this what slavcels do on the internet all day look rigoursly through Slavinstragam trying to find one-two moggers it’s like trying to find a blue pikachu, of course this ugly Slavic incel wishes he would look ANYTHING else rather than his ugly Slavic self

Because Slavic men areeeeeeeee ugly

Imagine having such severe body dysmorphia @abeilletoimême

You rather suck a dick then look anything like you slavceldom and Slavic dna is a cruelty

“Recessed jaw, low iq, Lack of creativity, autism’ being Slavic ugliest abeilletoimême

View attachment 2712103

@Marsiere214

Marsiere214

I appreciate insightful posts like this
On polish incel forum every slavcel cries about being a slav and they think if they wouldve been born either as a germoid or anglo they would have ascended or some shit. Its brutal self-hate rooted since the end of ww2 prob. Soviet influence + eu influence made us insane cucks. Slavcel failo is so brutal that i have to geomaxx to take this cure off my back. There is no ascension for slavcel without geomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: SignMeUpNowmaxxing
I’m happy being myself, an attractive Swedish mogger
The only argumentitive Swedish man in the world happens to be on this forum degrading Poles for some reason, how interesting

On polish incel forum every slavcel cries about being a slav and they think if they wouldve been born either as a germoid or anglo they would have ascended or some shit. Its brutal self-hate rooted since the end of ww2 prob. Soviet influence + eu influence made us insane cucks. Slavcel failo is so brutal that i have to geomaxx to take this cure off my back. There is no ascension for slavcel without geomaxxing

Will those slav incels befriend or hate an attractive western euro

The looks level doesn't seem particularly bad here

tell me... what is chicos surname?

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek and Azonin
tell me... what is chicos surname?
I mean chico is mixed with polish, german and some portuguese it's not like we have a dna test, but yeah let's not deny that there are good looking poles out there

It’s not your height, it’s the fact you look all lower-class with facial deformities horribly recessed maxillas, average polish man looks like he interbreeded with a retard and Down syndrome

Yeah even polish girls are the ugliest Slavic girls in slavland, everyone knows Nordic women are way better, Slavic women have shit phenotypes, with long noses, they look poor, the reason why Slavs overhype their women is to deflect from criticism of why they’re so fucking ugly

hm greta też?