Polish Men Voted Ugliest Men In Europe And Have Consistently For years Response to Userochrzpsorx/Mikolaj on TikTok

MikołajPolesUgliest

MikołajPolesUgliest

Banned
Polish men particularly Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

Polish “people” are so fucking ugly that even Indian men out perform them and polish women find them more attractive.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men, there’s so much environmental excuses “muh communism” “muh don’t take care of appearance” this is all a cope, look at the Slavic men who take care of their appearance they all suffer from the same affliction to the rest of the subhumans in the country, droopy, disgusting asymmetrical negative canthal tilts, horribly disfigured noses, deviated septums, receding thinning brittle hair, they all look like they’re missing chromosomes, they have terrible teeth, but their most disgusting feature is their skin, they all look like they suffer from chrons disease, they’re emaciated, their skin is so disgusting it looks like they suffer from a skin disease, Slavic men need to wiped off the face of the earth for how ugly they are.

polish man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to the study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, Slavic men were voted the least attractive nationality to date. You’re not just ugly and unattractive, you have absolutely zero manners, sophistication, etiquette, you’re the least intelligent, worst food in Europe,

you couldn’t even read the study hilariously because of your droopy, ugly, asymmetrical negative canthal tilt, from intergenerational years of being genetic proclivity to have congenital and facial defects, from the most ugliest, most twisted, most incestous, most unattractive genes in Europe, years of alcoholic facial deformity Slavic men brutalising your genepool, where if you were mixed with something else you would’ve turned out average looking, except stereotypically you turned out as the data has shown consistently for years in Europe “the male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men, although Russian women had a 44 percent acceptance rate. Polish women did not appear on table”

Literally polish men and Russian men are voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

Ouch that’s gotta be a tough pill to swallow considering you mention that study you’re use to taking pills for being ugly Eastern Europeans have the highest rate of suicide and depression and the ugliest men in Europe for that reason

I think every nationality has beautiful people. But I can concur from being around poles my whole life I remember only seeing 5 good looking polish men in my entire life, you guys are hands down, without stereotyping the ugliest Europeans.

In before you say “what about Ukrainian” they all look the same, ugly, unattractive, lower class, ugly deformed, inbred, brutish, faces, no fashion sense, horrible eye alignment, you guys are the equivalent Of the Africans of Europe, all European women find you the ugliest, lowest iq, worst civilisation and culture.

I would genuinely rather be black than be polish.

As you project without even reading the study that actually concurs that poles are the ugliest in Europe and have shown consistently for years

I came up with the reason why polish men are so ugly. The Nazis even declared you to be the ugliest people in Europe it was helping you with a eugenic policy, they were trying to aryanise you, they gave you, your only opportunity of genetic salvation by killing all the ugly people in Poland and as the data and studies have shown consistently you are the ugliest that you should’ve let them exterminate 80-90% of your male population, if you let them re-populate you with German ancestry, you wouldn’t be so ugly today, you wouldn’t turn out so ugly, you wouldn’t be doomed to a life, of being a sexless, ugly, clinically depressed, hideous, recessed chin, bent nose, misshapen, unattractive, negative canthal tilt, antidepressant swallowing, virgin, who had to flee to America to escape inceldom and is now resorting to trying to score some goblino Mexican or black pu$$y.

Let’s not hide behind other people and our nationality because you would’ve passed this off as “well this doesn’t affect me personally” because you’re under some delusion or pretense that you look good, trust me you’re evidence of why Slavic men poles in particularly are the ugliest in Europe

I noticed you came for my nationality instead of me personally and also you reacted towards a comment that I didn’t even make because you’re hyper focused it’s been supplanting in your brain it’s called recognition you know the data and you know that your men have been consistently shown to be the ugliest

You know this you’re polish you’re use to see how ugly your people are everyday

The reason you couldn’t come after me personally is because let’s settle the final brutality of your mogging and Slavic suicide

I am physically more attractive than you in every facial department, I have a positive neutral tilt, with circular symmetrical eyes, you have asymmetrical, droopy, fetal alcohol syndrome eyes, I have straight, thick, curly blonde curtains with a perfectly aligned forehead and a Nordic phenotype, you have curly-asiatic-Slavic-Jewish Afro, I have a straight nose, you have a deviated septum, protrusion to your nose and it’s bent.

You have a recessed maxilla, and recessed rambus, with no foward chin projection, your gonial angle is less than 70c

I have good development maxilla, good developed rambus, with a strong jaw and chin, and my gonial angle is 110

I have perfectly straight white teeth, with a good smile.

I can’t see your teeth I’ll presume they’re below average, you don’t smile in the only 3 photos you have taken on your account because you’re ugly.

The only good feature you have is your cheekbone area, it doesn’t save you from how stereotypically ugly and Slavic you are.

Your ugliest feature is your skin, so emaciated, unhealthily pale, malnourished, this is a combinative reason to why Slavic men are so ugly you look physically ill.

I literally beat you in all facial areas for attractiveness, besides cheekbones 12-1 I mog you.

So in conclusion I’m better looking than you, my ethnicities are better looking than yours. Anglo Saxon (English, danish, north German) and Icelandic (Norwegian-Swedish)

And for that reason I’ve dated better looking women than you

Do the world a favour and off yourself you will always be the ugliest in Europe the Germans tried to save you but you wanted to stay ugly you ended up ugly and you consistently have been voted the ugliest Europeans

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world!​

1. Poland

ug15

You’d be surprised to learn how many quietly-Polish people there are in Hollywood at the moment. There’s Kristen Bell, the internet’s soul mate and a walking “best of” Polish features. Then there’s John Krasinski, who even a 19th century Confederacy general would admit is as cute as they come. And finally, there’s Martha-mother-effin-Stewart, née Kostyra, who in her salad days (or before them?) was an absolutely gorgeous model for Chanel.
Kristen and Martha, it turns out, are safe — Polish women didn’t register in the most rejected nationalities. But sorry Polish men, only 9% of you made the internet’s biggest beauty pageant.

They even used an American-pole MIXED WITH Irish ancestry, while his father is of Polish descent.

Literally polish men are so fucking ugly that they used an example of someone with mixed heritage who’s American.

I can’t look at Slavs anymore this is the most brutal mogging, if Poland open the doors tomorrow to immigration from north Western Europe, polish women would mass divorce their ugly goblin inbred husbands and give the best genetic opportunity for their offspring of the male sex the best chances of escaping slavceldom, escaping intergenerational centuries, of congenital, facial defects, and deformities.

Ugliest men in Europe.

Anyone Slavic subhuman responding by coping in DMs I won’t read you guys are the ugliest for a reason, subhumans of Europe 🤮

Attachments

• IMG_4883.jpeg
    IMG_4883.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1901.jpeg
    IMG_1901.jpeg
    855.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1898.jpeg
    IMG_1898.jpeg
    918.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1896.jpeg
    IMG_1896.jpeg
    822 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1897.jpeg
    IMG_1897.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1885.jpeg
    IMG_1885.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1872.jpeg
    IMG_1872.jpeg
    699.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4885.jpeg
    IMG_4885.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4886.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4887.jpeg
    IMG_4887.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4884.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1922.png
    IMG_1922.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0800.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1930.webp
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2077.jpeg
    IMG_2077.jpeg
    685 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2007.jpeg
    IMG_2007.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2006.jpeg
    IMG_2006.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1997.jpeg
    IMG_1997.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1988.jpeg
    IMG_1988.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1989.jpeg
    IMG_1989.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1990.jpeg
    IMG_1990.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1934.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1938.webp
    187.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1937.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1936.webp
    105 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edgetothisham, LooksMaxxingArc, SignMeUpNowmaxxing and 14 others
LOL those soviet apartment blocks

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, smoth and IanIachimoe2491
True of all EE, the women are far better looking than the men. Too bad Russia and Ukraine are inaccessible now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, The_Piperoni, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Ugly Slavic subhumans

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpeg
    IMG_0897.jpeg
    870.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0896.jpeg
    IMG_0896.jpeg
    815.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0895.jpeg
    IMG_0895.jpeg
  • IMG_0890.jpeg
    IMG_0890.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0893.jpeg
    IMG_0893.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0894.jpeg
    IMG_0894.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0891.jpeg
    IMG_0891.jpeg
    546.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0887.jpeg
    IMG_0887.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0886.jpeg
    IMG_0886.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0883.jpeg
    IMG_0883.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0882.jpeg
    IMG_0882.jpeg
  • IMG_0880.jpeg
    IMG_0880.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0875.jpeg
    IMG_0875.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0874.jpeg
    IMG_0874.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0873.jpeg
    IMG_0873.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0865.jpeg
    IMG_0865.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0863.png
    IMG_0863.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0841.jpeg
    IMG_0841.jpeg
    758.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0837.jpeg
    IMG_0837.jpeg
    733.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0836.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0834.jpeg
    IMG_0834.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0833.jpeg
    IMG_0833.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0832.jpeg
    IMG_0832.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0831.jpeg
    IMG_0831.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
OP got cucked by a BPC (big polish cock)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: axeyyek, Sawa, Infinite and 21 others
Polak suicide is real the have the highest suicide rate because they’re the ugliest the Germans should’ve put all their resources into killing them

Attachments

• export_1706456188965.mov
    7.3 MB
  • +1
Reactions: LooksMaxxingArc
Is this an alt?

@kebab lets geomaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and kebab
True of all EE, the women are far better looking than the men. Too bad Russia and Ukraine are inaccessible now
The women are just as ugly you retard. Another retarded gynocentric trope that Slavic women are somehow more superior to their men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: abeilletoimême, jflsnowdzz, rand anon and 2 others
Slavceldom is real ugliest male population in eu

Attachments

• IMG_4879.jpeg
    IMG_4879.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4878.jpeg
    IMG_4878.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4877.jpeg
    IMG_4877.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4876.jpeg
    IMG_4876.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4875.jpeg
    IMG_4875.jpeg
    425.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4872.jpeg
    IMG_4872.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4871.jpeg
    IMG_4871.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4869.jpeg
    IMG_4869.jpeg
    478.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4868.jpeg
    IMG_4868.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4880.jpeg
    IMG_4880.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4887.jpeg
    IMG_4887.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4905.jpeg
    IMG_4905.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4903.png
    IMG_4903.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4904.jpeg
    IMG_4904.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4886.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4885.jpeg
    IMG_4885.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4884.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4883.jpeg
    IMG_4883.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4882.jpeg
    IMG_4882.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4881.jpeg
    IMG_4881.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Also cage at the self hatred

• +1
Reactions: BananaBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and NoReedemingFeature
dnrd but the slavicpill is too brutal

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
All of them mog me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, dimorphism, sportsmogger and 2 others
i live in poland and its true but there are some 6`6 chads here and there just rare average man is like 177 height and 25+ bf no cap

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy, rand anon and tren_31
The women are just as ugly you retard. Another retarded gynocentric trope that Slavic women are somehow more superior to their men.
They are
IMG 8960
there’s a gender attractiveness in almost every nationality 🤷‍♂️

chico is polish lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, ropemaks, The_Piperoni and 3 others
i live in poland and its true but there are some 6`6 chads here and there just rare average man is like 177 height and 25+ bf no cap
It’s not your height, it’s the fact you look all lower-class with facial deformities horribly recessed maxillas, average polish man looks like he interbreeded with a retard and Down syndrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace, sportsmogger and The Grinch
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: The_Piperoni, The Grinch, chawaje and 1 other person
Not a fucking word but yeah true they are ogre warriors

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and MikołajPolesUgliest
Mirin new account
Will read the whole thread later
This mandible and forward growth would look good on a foid
The issue is and always will be slav men's short lower thirds

I believe I can create mogger sons by impregnating Polish foids, literal exact opposite phenos combining to create balanced face with great averageness

This is the result of a narrow British LTN and Polish MTB

Imagine what a mogger chinned Irish HTN + a Polish StaceyLite could create

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The_Piperoni and sportsmogger
Polish men particularly Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

Polish “people” are so fucking ugly that even Indian men out perform them and polish women find them more attractive.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men, there’s so much environmental excuses “muh communism” “muh don’t take care of appearance” this is all a cope, look at the Slavic men who take care of their appearance they all suffer from the same affliction to the rest of the subhumans in the country, droopy, disgusting asymmetrical negative canthal tilts, horribly disfigured noses, deviated septums, receding thinning brittle hair, they all look like they’re missing chromosomes, they have terrible teeth, but their most disgusting feature is their skin, they all look like they suffer from chrons disease, they’re emaciated, their skin is so disgusting it looks like they suffer from a skin disease, Slavic men need to wiped off the face of the earth for how ugly they are.

polish man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to the study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, Slavic men were voted the least attractive nationality to date. You’re not just ugly and unattractive, you have absolutely zero manners, sophistication, etiquette, you’re the least intelligent, worst food in Europe,

you couldn’t even read the study hilariously because of your droopy, ugly, asymmetrical negative canthal tilt, from intergenerational years of being genetic proclivity to have congenital and facial defects, from the most ugliest, most twisted, most incestous, most unattractive genes in Europe, years of alcoholic facial deformity Slavic men brutalising your genepool, where if you were mixed with something else you would’ve turned out average looking, except stereotypically you turned out as the data has shown consistently for years in Europe “the male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men, although Russian women had a 44 percent acceptance rate. Polish women did not appear on table”

Literally polish men and Russian men are voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

Ouch that’s gotta be a tough pill to swallow considering you mention that study you’re use to taking pills for being ugly Eastern Europeans have the highest rate of suicide and depression and the ugliest men in Europe for that reason

I think every nationality has beautiful people. But I can concur from being around poles my whole life I remember only seeing 5 good looking polish men in my entire life, you guys are hands down, without stereotyping the ugliest Europeans.

In before you say “what about Ukrainian” they all look the same, ugly, unattractive, lower class, ugly deformed, inbred, brutish, faces, no fashion sense, horrible eye alignment, you guys are the equivalent Of the Africans of Europe, all European women find you the ugliest, lowest iq, worst civilisation and culture.

I would genuinely rather be black than be polish.

As you project without even reading the study that actually concurs that poles are the ugliest in Europe and have shown consistently for years

I came up with the reason why polish men are so ugly. The Nazis even declared you to be the ugliest people in Europe it was helping you with a eugenic policy, they were trying to aryanise you, they gave you, your only opportunity of genetic salvation by killing all the ugly people in Poland and as the data and studies have shown consistently you are the ugliest that you should’ve let them exterminate 80-90% of your male population, if you let them re-populate you with German ancestry, you wouldn’t be so ugly today, you wouldn’t turn out so ugly, you wouldn’t be doomed to a life, of being a sexless, ugly, clinically depressed, hideous, recessed chin, bent nose, misshapen, unattractive, negative canthal tilt, antidepressant swallowing, virgin, who had to flee to America to escape inceldom and is now resorting to trying to score some goblino Mexican or black pu$$y.

Let’s not hide behind other people and our nationality because you would’ve passed this off as “well this doesn’t affect me personally” because you’re under some delusion or pretense that you look good, trust me you’re evidence of why Slavic men poles in particularly are the ugliest in Europe

I noticed you came for my nationality instead of me personally and also you reacted towards a comment that I didn’t even make because you’re hyper focused it’s been supplanting in your brain it’s called recognition you know the data and you know that your men have been consistently shown to be the ugliest

You know this you’re polish you’re use to see how ugly your people are everyday

The reason you couldn’t come after me personally is because let’s settle the final brutality of your mogging and Slavic suicide

I am physically more attractive than you in every facial department, I have a positive neutral tilt, with circular symmetrical eyes, you have asymmetrical, droopy, fetal alcohol syndrome eyes, I have straight, thick, curly blonde curtains with a perfectly aligned forehead and a Nordic phenotype, you have curly-asiatic-Slavic-Jewish Afro, I have a straight nose, you have a deviated septum, protrusion to your nose and it’s bent.

You have a recessed maxilla, and recessed rambus, with no foward chin projection, your gonial angle is less than 70c

I have good development maxilla, good developed rambus, with a strong jaw and chin, and my gonial angle is 110

I have perfectly straight white teeth, with a good smile.

I can’t see your teeth I’ll presume they’re below average, you don’t smile in the only 3 photos you have taken on your account because you’re ugly.

The only good feature you have is your cheekbone area, it doesn’t save you from how stereotypically ugly and Slavic you are.

Your ugliest feature is your skin, so emaciated, unhealthily pale, malnourished, this is a combinative reason to why Slavic men are so ugly you look physically ill.

I literally beat you in all facial areas for attractiveness, besides cheekbones 12-1 I mog you.

So in conclusion I’m better looking than you, my ethnicities are better looking than yours. Anglo Saxon (English, danish, north German) and Icelandic (Norwegian-Swedish)

And for that reason I’ve dated better looking women than you

Do the world a favour and off yourself you will always be the ugliest in Europe the Germans tried to save you but you wanted to stay ugly you ended up ugly and you consistently have been voted the ugliest Europeans

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world!​

1. Poland

ug15

You’d be surprised to learn how many quietly-Polish people there are in Hollywood at the moment. There’s Kristen Bell, the internet’s soul mate and a walking “best of” Polish features. Then there’s John Krasinski, who even a 19th century Confederacy general would admit is as cute as they come. And finally, there’s Martha-mother-effin-Stewart, née Kostyra, who in her salad days (or before them?) was an absolutely gorgeous model for Chanel.
Kristen and Martha, it turns out, are safe — Polish women didn’t register in the most rejected nationalities. But sorry Polish men, only 9% of you made the internet’s biggest beauty pageant.

They even used an American-pole MIXED WITH Irish ancestry, while his father is of Polish descent.

Literally polish men are so fucking ugly that they used an example of someone with mixed heritage who’s American.

I can’t look at Slavs anymore this is the most brutal mogging, if Poland open the doors tomorrow to immigration from north Western Europe, polish women would mass divorce their ugly goblin inbred husbands and give the best genetic opportunity for their offspring of the male sex the best chances of escaping slavceldom, escaping intergenerational centuries, of congenital, facial defects, and deformities.

Ugliest men in Europe.

Anyone Slavic subhuman responding by coping in DMs I won’t read you guys are the ugliest for a reason, subhumans of Europe 🤮

Nigga did whole ass essay about how my nationality is ugly, time to rope ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VrilChad, SignMeUpNowmaxxing, x123 and 4 others
It’s not your height, it’s the fact you look all lower-class with facial deformities horribly recessed maxillas, average polish man looks like he interbreeded with a retard and Down syndrome
nah not really never seen recessed maxilla its just phenotype problem i would say if you count turkey then they are the most deformed i was in germany and turks are really bad looking in general

They are View attachment 2706447there’s a gender attractiveness in almost every nationality 🤷‍♂️
> Uses a model to showcase his point
Tell me, why'd the dysgenic and ugly traits affect the women any less? Yeah, sfs matters less for women. But that's only one part that contributes to their unattractiveness.
The reason why there's this notion that the women are better looking is because it's the women that are above average that due to their shitty economy become hookers, models or porn stars.
@St.TikTokcel can show you how disgusting the average foid there really is, especially when they're not frauding with cosmetics.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and St.TikTokcel
Tell me, why'd the dysgenic and ugly traits affect the women any less? Yeah, sfs matters less for women. But that's only one part that contributes to their unattractiveness.
The reason why there's this notion that the women are better looking is because it's the women that are above average that due to their shitty economy become hookers, models or porn stars.
@St.TikTokcel can show you how disgusting the average foid there really is, especially when they're not frauding with cosmetics.
IMG 8961
IMG 8962
IMG 8963
I do agree with you that Slavic women do get a media halo. But the men just look gross idk why. It’s the same for Somali men and Somali women. Some pheno just look better on certain sexes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The_Piperoni, rand anon, sportsmogger and 1 other person
The only reason Slavic foids are over hyped is because Slavic men 95% are hideous and don’t looksmatch up to them, polish women are incredibly average looking as well, photos of pretty ones on google, does not show the average ones, they have weird long noses, and their faces are less defined.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and NoReedemingFeature
positive canthal tilt is most common where i live. im polish

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
The only reason Slavic foids are over hyped is because Slavic men 95% are hideous and don’t looksmatch up to them, polish women are incredibly average looking as well, photos of pretty ones on google, does not show the average ones, they have weird long noses, and their faces are less defined.
polish people are often cursed with awkwardly square face syndrome (im kind of a victim to that aswell)

• +1
Reactions: The_Piperoni and jabaduk
Our biggest flaw is certainly a skin and undertones prolly SFS with nose being too being too bulbous

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491

• JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension, rand anon and currywhowillascends
View attachment 2706465View attachment 2706466View attachment 2706467I do agree with you that Slavic women do get a media halo. But the men just look gross idk why. It’s the same for Somali men and Somali women. Some pheno just look better on certain sexes
Okay now, I have to debunk that Somalian women are ugly, black women are hideous, those stupid ugly alien headed lightbulb TikTok zoomalians post photos of incredibly mixed Somalian women with normal size foreheads who are models. 99% of zoomalian women look like this

Attachments

• IMG_2078.jpeg
    IMG_2078.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, The Grinch, 6ft4 and 1 other person
Pic related is not even bad for slavistan
Ruski foid2

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Deleted member 51465
it's because poland is more conservative and religious than other european countries. a woman needs to just be beautiful and a man needs to be NT and work hard for his money (status). for example: Italians are more attractive on average because the women are pickier, while most polish women settle for an average/ugly guy.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
Okay maybe im wrong on Slavs having negative canthal tilts, but you guys also have the worse eye area in Europe, seriously this guy is considered deformed and ugly and untouchable here in Sweden. I can confirm though the ugliest male immigrant group in Sweden are poles, worst fashion sense, ugliest phenotype, I’m sorry man but the Slavpill is real, something went wrong in the genes of Slavic men under communism, a mass culling of your population of the men who had intergenerational wealth decent genes were killed, then the Nazis massacred 1/6th of the polish population, you had all the advantage to become decent looking but you turned out to have the ugliest men in Europe even Russians are considered better looking and they’re asiatic-mixed mongrel subhumans

Attachments

• IMG_2079.jpeg
    IMG_2079.jpeg
    588.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch
OP seething hard rn 'cos he got mogged hard by aryan prettyboys @russiancelreturns @chawaje @jabaduk

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, chawaje and jabaduk
OP seething hard rn 'cos he got mogged hard by aryan prettyboys @russiancelreturns @chawaje @jabaduk
Winter season has been brutal for my dating life tho broski

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Polaks, Ruskis, Ukrainians, belorussians, are not Aryan, you don’t posses Nordic phenotypes,

East Europid phenotypes​

• +1
Reactions: SignMeUpNowmaxxing
Cracka rage on display. Nordcucks getting mogged as per usual
Nordic af

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Milosz, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
This is actually what the average couple looks like in slavland

Attachments

• IMG_2080.jpeg
    IMG_2080.jpeg
    482.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookism and NoReedemingFeature
If you're a WASP white guy, even if you're subhuman you still have a great pheno underneath your failos and a few surgeries will ascend you into the htn/chadlite you're destined to be. Most white "subhumans" ascend just by gymmaxxing and dressing NT since they all have good bases. Average WASP would be rated 5 PSL on here if they lightly frauded their pics. There's not a single active WASP normie incel user on this forum.

If you're middle eastern/Indian/Asian, sure u will struggle with white girls if you're not Chad but you still have your own social groups and women who will date you despite being brutally mogged by the average WASP.

If you're black, you are halo'd by default and cannot struggle with dating unless you're an aspie Kevin-ass mf. Even if you fail with white girls, you can easily slay black girls who are slutty af and loyal to black men. If you look at the guys that girls crush on, it's either blue-eyed 6+ PSL white Chads or 3.5 PSL gymmaxxed black normies. Insane that there are many users on here that are black and planning surgeries.

But if you're Slavic, it's legit over for you. You are simply an ugly white guy in the eyes of society. No racial privilege, no sympathy, and no women of your race who will date you. Not only that, but I've yet to see a Slav transcend his pheno with surgery to be able to compete with WASPs. You're basically stuck between a rock and a hard place: you're too ugly to be white, and you're too white to have your own ethnic social group.

Even if you fix your underlying failos, you still won't have the base needed to actually be good looking. Tons of slavs have mogger/normal bones but still look subhuman due to their pheno. You can't even take advantage of the "men age like fine wine" and betabuxx/slay desperate roasties when you're in your 30s since Russian men age like utter shit. Every year I look at my old pictures and instead of looking more mature and robust, I just look older and lose more and more of my collagen.

Literally not a single surgery that Slav normies can do to blend in with WASPs. You're destined to be a straw-haired ogre subhuman outcast for life.

@LooksOverAll

😂 true

• +1
Reactions: The_Piperoni, The Grinch, mathis and 1 other person