Polish Men Voted Ugliest Men In Europe And Have Consistently For years Response to Userochrzpsorx/Mikolaj on TikTok

Every woman online tries to to cuck their racial counterpart, I wouldn't take it serious. Even if you looked for stereotypically attractive countries like Germans or Swedes you'll find girls online calling them some negative adjective or calling them awwkard/austistic etc

We had a group of Pole immigrants at my school and they slayed when they learned English

The men in north Western Europe are just way better looking than Eastern Europe. You can’t blame their women honestly

game over for slavcels

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême
@Zer0/∞
Slav, its over. Horrendous selection of traits which look good on females but look absolutely horrible on men, recessed bones bones and a round face is the norm. The hairline genetics have been selected to be the absolute worst too, disgusting creep norwood where females want to avoid you at all cost as talking to you is portrayed as talking to a homeless peasant and a reduction in status by default.

No wonder suicide statistic are horrendously high for Eastern countries, just goes to show how expendable the males are but primarily its due to them leading depressing lives and dying of substance abuse.

The females are massive whores that leave to experience the flavour of the savannah jungle-men and feel a sense of status and high importence with the tall text-book Chad nordics in the West. Most Slavs abroad work 12 hour shift wages to hurl at a female in hopes of something occurring whilst she fucks sahara men because its trendy and cool and also Nordic males because they are 3psl on average better looking.

Bullet to the head if Slavic, if not you will rope by default because its in your DNA anyways.View attachment 2707566
Do you have the original meme with the ricecel?

dnr polska gurom

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek
@Zer0/∞
Slav, its over. Horrendous selection of traits which look good on females but look absolutely horrible on men, recessed bones bones and a round face is the norm. The hairline genetics have been selected to be the absolute worst too, disgusting creep norwood where females want to avoid you at all cost as talking to you is portrayed as talking to a homeless peasant and a reduction in status by default.

No wonder suicide statistic are horrendously high for Eastern countries, just goes to show how expendable the males are but primarily its due to them leading depressing lives and dying of substance abuse.

The females are massive whores that leave to experience the flavour of the savannah jungle-men and feel a sense of status and high importence with the tall text-book Chad nordics in the West. Most Slavs abroad work 12 hour shift wages to hurl at a female in hopes of something occurring whilst she fucks sahara men because its trendy and cool and also Nordic males because they are 3psl on average better looking.

Bullet to the head if Slavic, if not you will rope by default because its in your DNA anyways.View attachment 2707566

@Kamui gets warnings and bans for bbc threads in Offtopic. This guy is 4 pages of shitting on slavs and praising whites in Looksmaxxing, and still nothing.
This forum is literally a shithole full of retards.
@Master, you and your staff are dogshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
@

cyprian_tomaszewski​

@cyprian_tomaszewski

So I just read the study right here you obviously can’t read you were ranked bottom last.

This website claims German women are the ugliest this is complete nonsense, obviously politically correct.

So then I checked unbiased website

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world! (photos)​

1. Poland

ug15

You’d be surprised to learn how many quietly-Polish people there are in Hollywood at the moment. There’s Kristen Bell, the internet’s soul mate and a walking “best of” Polish features. Then there’s John Krasinski, who even a 19th century Confederacy general would admit is as cute as they come. And finally, there’s Martha-mother-effin-Stewart, née Kostyra, who in her salad days (or before them?) was an absolutely gorgeous model for Chanel.
Kristen and Martha, it turns out, are safe — Polish women didn’t register in the most rejected nationalities. But sorry Polish men, only 9% of you made the internet’s biggest beauty pageant.

View attachment 2707218

You just proved his point that polish men are the ugliest what a dumb idiot you are 😂

Well german women aren't known to be beautiful

Polish men particularly Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

Polish “people” are so fucking ugly that even Indian men out perform them and polish women find them more attractive.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men, there’s so much environmental excuses “muh communism” “muh don’t take care of appearance” this is all a cope, look at the Slavic men who take care of their appearance they all suffer from the same affliction to the rest of the subhumans in the country, droopy, disgusting asymmetrical negative canthal tilts, horribly disfigured noses, deviated septums, receding thinning brittle hair, they all look like they’re missing chromosomes, they have terrible teeth, but their most disgusting feature is their skin, they all look like they suffer from chrons disease, they’re emaciated, their skin is so disgusting it looks like they suffer from a skin disease, Slavic men need to wiped off the face of the earth for how ugly they are.

polish man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to the study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, Slavic men were voted the least attractive nationality to date. You’re not just ugly and unattractive, you have absolutely zero manners, sophistication, etiquette, you’re the least intelligent, worst food in Europe,

you couldn’t even read the study hilariously because of your droopy, ugly, asymmetrical negative canthal tilt, from intergenerational years of being genetic proclivity to have congenital and facial defects, from the most ugliest, most twisted, most incestous, most unattractive genes in Europe, years of alcoholic facial deformity Slavic men brutalising your genepool, where if you were mixed with something else you would’ve turned out average looking, except stereotypically you turned out as the data has shown consistently for years in Europe “the male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men, although Russian women had a 44 percent acceptance rate. Polish women did not appear on table”

Literally polish men and Russian men are voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

Ouch that’s gotta be a tough pill to swallow considering you mention that study you’re use to taking pills for being ugly Eastern Europeans have the highest rate of suicide and depression and the ugliest men in Europe for that reason

I think every nationality has beautiful people. But I can concur from being around poles my whole life I remember only seeing 5 good looking polish men in my entire life, you guys are hands down, without stereotyping the ugliest Europeans.

In before you say “what about Ukrainian” they all look the same, ugly, unattractive, lower class, ugly deformed, inbred, brutish, faces, no fashion sense, horrible eye alignment, you guys are the equivalent Of the Africans of Europe, all European women find you the ugliest, lowest iq, worst civilisation and culture.

I would genuinely rather be black than be polish.

As you project without even reading the study that actually concurs that poles are the ugliest in Europe and have shown consistently for years

I came up with the reason why polish men are so ugly. The Nazis even declared you to be the ugliest people in Europe it was helping you with a eugenic policy, they were trying to aryanise you, they gave you, your only opportunity of genetic salvation by killing all the ugly people in Poland and as the data and studies have shown consistently you are the ugliest that you should’ve let them exterminate 80-90% of your male population, if you let them re-populate you with German ancestry, you wouldn’t be so ugly today, you wouldn’t turn out so ugly, you wouldn’t be doomed to a life, of being a sexless, ugly, clinically depressed, hideous, recessed chin, bent nose, misshapen, unattractive, negative canthal tilt, antidepressant swallowing, virgin, who had to flee to America to escape inceldom and is now resorting to trying to score some goblino Mexican or black pu$$y.

Let’s not hide behind other people and our nationality because you would’ve passed this off as “well this doesn’t affect me personally” because you’re under some delusion or pretense that you look good, trust me you’re evidence of why Slavic men poles in particularly are the ugliest in Europe

I noticed you came for my nationality instead of me personally and also you reacted towards a comment that I didn’t even make because you’re hyper focused it’s been supplanting in your brain it’s called recognition you know the data and you know that your men have been consistently shown to be the ugliest

You know this you’re polish you’re use to see how ugly your people are everyday

The reason you couldn’t come after me personally is because let’s settle the final brutality of your mogging and Slavic suicide

I am physically more attractive than you in every facial department, I have a positive neutral tilt, with circular symmetrical eyes, you have asymmetrical, droopy, fetal alcohol syndrome eyes, I have straight, thick, curly blonde curtains with a perfectly aligned forehead and a Nordic phenotype, you have curly-asiatic-Slavic-Jewish Afro, I have a straight nose, you have a deviated septum, protrusion to your nose and it’s bent.

You have a recessed maxilla, and recessed rambus, with no foward chin projection, your gonial angle is less than 70c

I have good development maxilla, good developed rambus, with a strong jaw and chin, and my gonial angle is 110

I have perfectly straight white teeth, with a good smile.

I can’t see your teeth I’ll presume they’re below average, you don’t smile in the only 3 photos you have taken on your account because you’re ugly.

The only good feature you have is your cheekbone area, it doesn’t save you from how stereotypically ugly and Slavic you are.

Your ugliest feature is your skin, so emaciated, unhealthily pale, malnourished, this is a combinative reason to why Slavic men are so ugly you look physically ill.

I literally beat you in all facial areas for attractiveness, besides cheekbones 12-1 I mog you.

So in conclusion I’m better looking than you, my ethnicities are better looking than yours. Anglo Saxon (English, danish, north German) and Icelandic (Norwegian-Swedish)

And for that reason I’ve dated better looking women than you

Do the world a favour and off yourself you will always be the ugliest in Europe the Germans tried to save you but you wanted to stay ugly you ended up ugly and you consistently have been voted the ugliest Europeans

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world!​

1. Poland

ug15

You’d be surprised to learn how many quietly-Polish people there are in Hollywood at the moment. There’s Kristen Bell, the internet’s soul mate and a walking “best of” Polish features. Then there’s John Krasinski, who even a 19th century Confederacy general would admit is as cute as they come. And finally, there’s Martha-mother-effin-Stewart, née Kostyra, who in her salad days (or before them?) was an absolutely gorgeous model for Chanel.
Kristen and Martha, it turns out, are safe — Polish women didn’t register in the most rejected nationalities. But sorry Polish men, only 9% of you made the internet’s biggest beauty pageant.

They even used an American-pole MIXED WITH Irish ancestry, while his father is of Polish descent.

Literally polish men are so fucking ugly that they used an example of someone with mixed heritage who’s American.

I can’t look at Slavs anymore this is the most brutal mogging, if Poland open the doors tomorrow to immigration from north Western Europe, polish women would mass divorce their ugly goblin inbred husbands and give the best genetic opportunity for their offspring of the male sex the best chances of escaping slavceldom, escaping intergenerational centuries, of congenital, facial defects, and deformities.

Ugliest men in Europe.

Anyone Slavic subhuman responding by coping in DMs I won’t read you guys are the ugliest for a reason, subhumans of Europe 🤮

Chico is like half polish.

@kebab over for you

• WTF
Reactions: kebab
Not 1 African country was mentioned.
Because they are afraid to be called racist by BLM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 51465
Self hating Pole spotted.
Old generation doesn't take care of appearance, true. Masculinity and redpill is the norm. Their country has been at war for most time of history, hence their priorities are different.

Nowadays zoomers look pretty good. There seems to be a change in attitude towards looks.
I lately regularly spot HTN and chad Poles. Every Pole I know irl is HTN minimum.
It seems like the subhuman category of people are overrepresented here. You have to remember they are a negative workaholic kind of people. There are always some people like this in every country. They treat themselves as shit due to mental problems. If we would have to pick out those people then the amount of ugly fat sloppy looking females in a country like the Netherlands or Germany would make them subhuman central. It's simply people who gave up.
Poland's economy grew tenfold in the last 30 years because everyone is a workaholic. The country also has a exodus of lowskilled lowclass people abroad (seen it with own eyes) hence their reputation suffers. When in Poland the people actually mog culturally and it can be seen in their history resisting occupation and even uniting and resisting once again the Soviets after being splitted for 125 years. They have no black page in their history like genocide or slavery, yet they had the biggest country of Europe at some point around 1610.
I guess they don't care much about appearance but about the inside, hence they get failod by media and especially wasp media in this regard. They weren't even mentioned being one of the most succesful pilot division during ww2 or their attribution to cracking the Enigma code during ww2. The anglos seem to hate them more than any black brown or hindi/paki immigrant which seems beyond comprehension for me.
Just wait 30 years and you'll see that people from the UK will start to move to Poland for work. The UK will be a big shithole by then.

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek, 6ft4, proxyy and 1 other person
i think some ugly subhuman creamed in your crush, now youre coping on looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek
i think some ugly subhuman creamed in your crush, now youre coping on looksmax.
I've never seen someone so dedicated to hating a ethnicity. Not even on indians lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Polish men particularly Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

Polish “people” are so fucking ugly that even Indian men out perform them and polish women find them more attractive.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men, there’s so much environmental excuses “muh communism” “muh don’t take care of appearance” this is all a cope, look at the Slavic men who take care of their appearance they all suffer from the same affliction to the rest of the subhumans in the country, droopy, disgusting asymmetrical negative canthal tilts, horribly disfigured noses, deviated septums, receding thinning brittle hair, they all look like they’re missing chromosomes, they have terrible teeth, but their most disgusting feature is their skin, they all look like they suffer from chrons disease, they’re emaciated, their skin is so disgusting it looks like they suffer from a skin disease, Slavic men need to wiped off the face of the earth for how ugly they are.

polish man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to the study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, Slavic men were voted the least attractive nationality to date. You’re not just ugly and unattractive, you have absolutely zero manners, sophistication, etiquette, you’re the least intelligent, worst food in Europe,

you couldn’t even read the study hilariously because of your droopy, ugly, asymmetrical negative canthal tilt, from intergenerational years of being genetic proclivity to have congenital and facial defects, from the most ugliest, most twisted, most incestous, most unattractive genes in Europe, years of alcoholic facial deformity Slavic men brutalising your genepool, where if you were mixed with something else you would’ve turned out average looking, except stereotypically you turned out as the data has shown consistently for years in Europe “the male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men, although Russian women had a 44 percent acceptance rate. Polish women did not appear on table”

Literally polish men and Russian men are voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

Ouch that’s gotta be a tough pill to swallow considering you mention that study you’re use to taking pills for being ugly Eastern Europeans have the highest rate of suicide and depression and the ugliest men in Europe for that reason

I think every nationality has beautiful people. But I can concur from being around poles my whole life I remember only seeing 5 good looking polish men in my entire life, you guys are hands down, without stereotyping the ugliest Europeans.

In before you say “what about Ukrainian” they all look the same, ugly, unattractive, lower class, ugly deformed, inbred, brutish, faces, no fashion sense, horrible eye alignment, you guys are the equivalent Of the Africans of Europe, all European women find you the ugliest, lowest iq, worst civilisation and culture.

I would genuinely rather be black than be polish.

As you project without even reading the study that actually concurs that poles are the ugliest in Europe and have shown consistently for years

I came up with the reason why polish men are so ugly. The Nazis even declared you to be the ugliest people in Europe it was helping you with a eugenic policy, they were trying to aryanise you, they gave you, your only opportunity of genetic salvation by killing all the ugly people in Poland and as the data and studies have shown consistently you are the ugliest that you should’ve let them exterminate 80-90% of your male population, if you let them re-populate you with German ancestry, you wouldn’t be so ugly today, you wouldn’t turn out so ugly, you wouldn’t be doomed to a life, of being a sexless, ugly, clinically depressed, hideous, recessed chin, bent nose, misshapen, unattractive, negative canthal tilt, antidepressant swallowing, virgin, who had to flee to America to escape inceldom and is now resorting to trying to score some goblino Mexican or black pu$$y.

Let’s not hide behind other people and our nationality because you would’ve passed this off as “well this doesn’t affect me personally” because you’re under some delusion or pretense that you look good, trust me you’re evidence of why Slavic men poles in particularly are the ugliest in Europe

I noticed you came for my nationality instead of me personally and also you reacted towards a comment that I didn’t even make because you’re hyper focused it’s been supplanting in your brain it’s called recognition you know the data and you know that your men have been consistently shown to be the ugliest

You know this you’re polish you’re use to see how ugly your people are everyday

The reason you couldn’t come after me personally is because let’s settle the final brutality of your mogging and Slavic suicide

I am physically more attractive than you in every facial department, I have a positive neutral tilt, with circular symmetrical eyes, you have asymmetrical, droopy, fetal alcohol syndrome eyes, I have straight, thick, curly blonde curtains with a perfectly aligned forehead and a Nordic phenotype, you have curly-asiatic-Slavic-Jewish Afro, I have a straight nose, you have a deviated septum, protrusion to your nose and it’s bent.

You have a recessed maxilla, and recessed rambus, with no foward chin projection, your gonial angle is less than 70c

I have good development maxilla, good developed rambus, with a strong jaw and chin, and my gonial angle is 110

I have perfectly straight white teeth, with a good smile.

I can’t see your teeth I’ll presume they’re below average, you don’t smile in the only 3 photos you have taken on your account because you’re ugly.

The only good feature you have is your cheekbone area, it doesn’t save you from how stereotypically ugly and Slavic you are.

Your ugliest feature is your skin, so emaciated, unhealthily pale, malnourished, this is a combinative reason to why Slavic men are so ugly you look physically ill.

I literally beat you in all facial areas for attractiveness, besides cheekbones 12-1 I mog you.

So in conclusion I’m better looking than you, my ethnicities are better looking than yours. Anglo Saxon (English, danish, north German) and Icelandic (Norwegian-Swedish)

And for that reason I’ve dated better looking women than you

Do the world a favour and off yourself you will always be the ugliest in Europe the Germans tried to save you but you wanted to stay ugly you ended up ugly and you consistently have been voted the ugliest Europeans

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world!​

1. Poland

ug15

They even used an American-pole MIXED WITH Irish ancestry, while his father is of Polish descent.

Literally polish men are so fucking ugly that they used an example of someone with mixed heritage who’s American.

I can’t look at Slavs anymore this is the most brutal mogging, if Poland open the doors tomorrow to immigration from north Western Europe, polish women would mass divorce their ugly goblin inbred husbands and give the best genetic opportunity for their offspring of the male sex the best chances of escaping slavceldom, escaping intergenerational centuries, of congenital, facial defects, and deformities.

Ugliest men in Europe.

Anyone Slavic subhuman responding by coping in DMs I won’t read you guys are the ugliest for a reason, subhumans of Europe 🤮

20240129 105120

"Wtf,are you talking,bro...we poles are aryans" :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest
Old generation doesn't take care of appearance, true. Masculinity and redpill is the norm. Their country has been at war for most time of history, hence their priorities are different.

Nowadays zoomers look pretty good. There seems to be a change in attitude towards looks.
I lately regularly spot HTN and chad Poles. Every Pole I know irl is HTN minimum.
It seems like the subhuman category of people are overrepresented here. You have to remember they are a negative workaholic kind of people. There are always some people like this in every country. They treat themselves as shit due to mental problems. If we would have to pick out those people then the amount of ugly fat sloppy looking females in a country like the Netherlands or Germany would make them subhuman central. It's simply people who gave up.
Poland's economy grew tenfold in the last 30 years because everyone is a workaholic. The country also has a exodus of lowskilled lowclass people abroad (seen it with own eyes) hence their reputation suffers. When in Poland the people actually mog culturally and it can be seen in their history resisting occupation and even uniting and resisting once again the Soviets after being splitted for 125 years. They have no black page in their history like genocide or slavery, yet they had the biggest country of Europe at some point around 1610.
I guess they don't care much about appearance but about the inside, hence they get failod by media and especially wasp media in this regard. They weren't even mentioned being one of the most succesful pilot division during ww2 or their attribution to cracking the Enigma code during ww2. The anglos seem to hate them more than any black brown or hindi/paki immigrant which seems beyond comprehension for me.
Just wait 30 years and you'll see that people from the UK will start to move to Poland for work. The UK will be a big shithole by then.
lol not reading that I’m not polish you retard you are polish and have been triggered l2 read the post stupid ugly polish retard IMG 2110

so which country has the most attractive men in Europe then?

Imagine waking up being polish and realising you are voted the ugliest in Europe and then signing into looksmaxx.org frauding an edited photo because you’re too ugly to use your own photo and polish men are too ugly to find a psl god in a country 38 million just kill yourself @cyprian_tomaszewski

• +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest
How close do you think Denmark and Norway are? Essentially the same or some notable differences?
All Nordic/germanic people look, similar. Though, Anglo-Saxons, look identical to Danes, the actual pure Germanic Englishmen, Norway is more trønder, nordid, Sweden is more Hallstatt nordid, northern Germans are the ones that look Scandinavian if you go to west Germany it becomes increasingly rarer to find blonde hair

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Icelanders, are a mix of looking Scottish-with huge Nordic influence they look really cool, great genetic combination for their women half celtic/half Nordic.

• +1
How close do you think Danish and Norwegian men are? Essentially the same or some notable differences?
IMG 1435 Hallstatt nordid Englishman

IMG 2116 Trønder Swedishman

Anglo-Saxon Icelander

Nordid-faelid Norwegian

Danish sub-nordid

German Anglo-saxon

Attachments

• IMG_2113.jpeg
    IMG_2113.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2112.jpeg
    IMG_2112.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2115.png
    IMG_2115.png
    608.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2114.jpeg
    IMG_2114.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 0
the single slavic population could wipe out all of the rest of the world within 10 years

absolute bone mogging broken nosed bone faced brick fisted moggers.

The funniest thing would be to see the twink OP faced with just one slavic man, immediately getting all his teeth knocked out like they are toothpicks

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
the single slavic population could wipe out all of the rest of the world within 10 years

absolute bone mogging broken nosed bone faced brick fisted moggers.

The funniest thing would be to see the twink OP faced with just one slavic man, immediately getting all his teeth knocked out like they are toothpicks
They’re ugly retards, if it wasn’t for international help by the British, and America, Germany would’ve repopulate slavland with Germanic blood thus wiping out intergenerational ugliness from Slavic dna, subhumans

I've never seen someone so dedicated to hating an ethnicity. Not even on indians lol
Also please stop coping I’ve addressed the Slav coping, if it wasn’t genetic why Slavs are rightly depicted and characterised as ugly which they are, then middle-class upper-class, who care about their appearance either are remarkably average looking or equally as ugly, working class populations in Europe mog poles, Russians, ukranians, to suicide.

Just look at this

Icelanders, are a mix of looking Scottish-with huge Nordic influence they look really cool, great genetic combination for their women half celtic/half Nordic.
Might need to find me an Icelandic foid to breed

I've never seen someone so dedicated to hating a ethnicity. Not even on indians lol

This was IMG 2132 IMG 2131 IMG 2130 IMG 2129 IMG 2128 IMG 2127 IMG 2126 IMG 2125 IMG 2124 IMG 2123 IMG 2122 IMG 2121 IMG 2120 IMG 2119
IMG 2111

Just look this was found in your country on tinder, POLISH MEN ARE THE UGLIEST IN THE WORLD. Just accept it or ropemaxx

Australia, quite a few scandivaians here. My heritage is Danish/German/British

Maybe Danes, most Australians are southern English, hence why they’re extremely blonde basically genetically identical to Dutch north Germans and Danes

Norwegians Swedes came in small numbers to Australia

• +1
Maybe Danes, most Australians are southern English, hence why they’re extremely blonde basically genetically identical to Dutch north Germans and Danes

Norwegians Swedes came in small numbers to Australia
There are quite a few that travel here straight from Sweden though. Can always go straight to the source myself too, in my tinder searches I get a far far better response from Scandinavians in Denmark/Sweden/Norway than from English foids.

Also just remembered the one Russian that I do know is a circle headed subhuman, though he is very nice tbh

I’m talking about Australians, the bulk of your population native citizens, aren’t Norwegian or Swedish.

Swedish Australians (Swedish: Svenskaustralier) are Australians with Swedish ancestry, most often related to the large groups of immigrants from Sweden in the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century. The 2011 Census showed 34,029 people who claimed Swedish ancestry,

Norwegian Australians (Norwegian: Norskaustraliere) are Australian citizens of Norwegian ancestry. The majority of these people were part of the Norwegian diaspora.

Norwegian Australians
Norskaustraliere
Total population
3,710 (by birth, 2011)
23,037 (by ancestry, 2011)

Really not that many.

Most Australian women are a mix between Scots-Irish and English and German it’s a good mix, no need to be scrolling on tinder in Scandinavia, if you’re chad you can slay in Australia.

The cope about polish women being like princesses, Stacie’s, they look so incredibly bland, with shittier make up application, seriously, they look nothing like the archetypal Stacy, as evident here not a single mogger, in the video UGLY AS FUCK, also only two gl women, their women are just seen as gl because the men are so fucking ugly, if you put polish women in any other country you would realise how they’re actually not matched up to the men of that country.

Attachments

• IMG_2133.png
    IMG_2133.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2135.png
    IMG_2135.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
as polish slav kek @Esthylan cry ugly polak