anti depressants

xom

xom

Banned
incels are the only people who advocate heavily against pharmy medication to make people happier all the time

the difference between chad and incel

chad finds out about pills and starts taking them within the same week

incel studies the negative side effects and goes through pages of obscure anecdotal data on blackpill websites and tell people to stay away from the poison

not even trolling btw any normie wouldnt obsess over brain chemistry so much and would just hop on some pills if it was likely to make them feel better long term

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
No you retard. Anti-depressants literally DO NOT WORK. They only make your dick limp. They only work for normies who have meme depression.

If I was to get prescribed some amphetamines or benzos, I'd fucking take them. I'd OD on them, fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, kobecel, androidcel and 3 others
No you retard. Anti-depressants literally DO NOT WORK. They only make your dick limp. They only work for normies who have meme depression.

If I was to get prescribed some amphetamines or benzos, I'd fucking take them. I'd OD on them, fuck it

keep crying for me

KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU JEW

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Anti-depressants literally DO NOT WORK
Can vouch from my experience of 20 medications.
Stimulants are good. Benzos, only xanax did anything.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Can vouch from my experience of 20 medications.
Stimulants are good. Benzos, only xanax did anything.

i want to pillmax for my mental ocd, not depression or anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
i want to pillmax for my mental ocd, not depression or anxiety
You can try prozac. I doubt you have OCD tho. Your ex was a whore bro, time to leave it.
An example of OCD is being obsessed in collecting coins in ascending order and even skipping your job/chores to keep doing that.

Psych pills aren't our saviors, they are far far from perfect. After reading about them I started questioning everything, even the validity of my diagnoses.
Proceed with caution and doubt.

You can try prozac. I doubt you have OCD tho. Your ex was a whore bro, time to leave it.
An example of OCD is being obsessed in collecting coins in ascending order and even skipping your job/chores to keep doing that.

Psych pills aren't our saviors, they are far far from perfect. After reading about them I started questioning everything, even the validity of my diagnoses.
Proceed with caution and doubt.

it manifested in my relationship but what i deal with on a day to day basis has nothing to do with her

also it sprouted from when I remembered cheating on her, not vice versa, just clarification because u think i got cucked or osmething

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
cringe and bluepilled take

Antidepressants are retarded and dont work.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui and JellyBelly
it manifested in my relationship but what i deal with on a day to day basis has nothing to do with her
I am no doctor. You might want to see a psychiatrist. I tried studying psychiatry based on diagnoses and their drugs. What I know is that psychiatry is still in its infancy and full of unproven theories that doctors practice. A lot of drugs were also discovered by pure luck.

• +1
Reactions: xom
Anti-depressants literally DO NOT WORK. They only make your dick limp. They only work for normies who have meme depression.
t. normroach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
benzos or amphetamines > ssris

Just pop xanax bro

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 483
You wouldnt be depressed if you were 8 psl

I guess am incel then I read about anything before I try them

Why greetings fair arse, may I withdraw a sniff?

just do other stuff like cannabis, alcohol, alprazolam, heroin, meth, LSD, etc.

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac