Any advice for this redditor?

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Women tend to ingore him,i wonder why 🤔...also he doesnt want any surgery advice,i guess he just needs to get haircut and hit the shower

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Clown Show, Milosz and 4 others
he needs to take a shower and use tactical soap

jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, czwarty, JustConfidentMaxBro and 31 others
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, VenatorLuparius, BongMog and 1 other person
Just let him cook

• Woah
Reactions: c0pemaxxer

Attachments

• 20230312_200803.jpg
    20230312_200803.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: JustConfidentMaxBro, Endocrinemaxxer, Deleted member 24444 and 15 others
Nigga it's so over for him why is he coping so hard, fucking hate redditors, that site is absolute trash, you legit post a 0/10 like this cuck and gimps on there will say he looks good

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Nigga it's so over for him why is he coping so hard, fucking hate redditors, that site is absolute trash, you legit post a 0/10 like this cuck and gimps on there will say he looks good
Its the hair and scarf,boyos....thats why he looks older,fixing that will make him attractive,its not his looks, lack of bones and foward growth

Attachments

• 20230312_201154.jpg
    20230312_201154.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilledforlife and Slayercel
Women tend to ingore him,i wonder why 🤔...also he doesnt want any surgery advice,i guess he just needs to get haircut and hit the shower

Well, i saw way uglier men getting women... so not roping yet i guess...

But with such looks, he damn better be rich or very charismatic and have low standards, which he probably isn't...

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and rand anon

But with such looks, he damn better be rich or very charismatic and have low standards, which he probably isn't...
He better get that one-way ticket for overseas

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
He better get that one-way ticket for overseas
He is CHAD overseas... no point in this advice, because every white male, even WAY more deformed than this guy is Chad in Asia.

But he is probably broke, so no Asian wife for him.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, rand anon and VladimirtheGreat

View attachment 2108797
jfl
JFL at this bluepilled normie, some people can't be helped just let him rot

Those subs are full of boomers, old grandpas chilling with the compliments about young and handsome bachelor for everyone, old dudes with bald head and full beard giving advice to everyone to do the same and generally not attractive people.

Science behind it is simply that attractive people have that much interesting life that they don't have the time or energy wasted on rating some subhumans in the internet. Generally it is proven by science that people don't want to see ugly people. It's unpleasant experience, thus on tik tok or insta you see only top percentile of stacys/chads.
And this group of people that I've mentioned above don't know how to looksmax.

The only RELATIVELY worth sub for this kind of stuff is truerateme, but often even there ratings are ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 27281 and VladimirtheGreat
He is CHAD overseas... no point in this advice, because every white male, even WAY more deformed than this guy is Chad in Asia.

But he is probably broke, so no Asian wife for him.
Unless you are this guy 🤣

Attachments

• CX88wj2UAAE66XN.jpg
    CX88wj2UAAE66XN.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Slayercel, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
The feedback is incredibly bluepilled, and so far he's only responded to female commentators (both of which have given bluepill advice), then says the other comments make him want to hide under a rock, although I can only find one outwardly mean comment.

I don't want to be mean to the guy, but you've got to realize when you either "lost it" or "never had it" when it comes to looks and take action. The actions such as gym and loosing weight are also pretty basic and not surgery.

That's the problem with Reddit, its mostly a "give me sympathy" site.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, zharupodrugu, Slayercel and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Marsik, Psychophilly and 2 others
Boss Entrance GIF by Minions

• JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
Bro needs to hit the shower.

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
Xtoq9vR.png

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 22886, czwarty and 11 others
I like how the advice who would make the biggest difference in his life gets downvoted

Fat

and its also funny how normies sugarcoat it by saying ''go to the gym bro'' or ''hit the gym bro''

No you fat fuck, its time to put down the fork

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Sny, RAMU KAKA and 12 others
Which one of you niggas was this lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Sny, RAMU KAKA and 21 others
Jfl redpillers literally only know hair and beard like there's nothing else on the face.
that's what gets me about the whole shower and get a haircut bluepill advice. these faggots will admit that something as subtle as the length of your facial hair or how neatly your hair is cut matters, but then will deny that the ACTUAL FACE matters

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Endocrinemaxxer, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person

This is why this forum is wrong when they say ''everyone is looksmaxing now'' just because you mainly read up on people who are, the percentage of those looksmaxxing is very, very small. You can stand out majorly in person if you look after yourself.

How ridiculous ''no surgery advice''... well damn, wear a new jacket, shower and get a haircut, that might up you 0.1 on the looks scale.

Before anything he needs to lock himself a way for 4-6 months and workout like a motherfucker, take care of his skin everyday and get some sort of laser peel, he needs to change up his old-man fashion sense and get a haircut that doesn't make him look like a library assistant. After that, he can get a rhinoplasty for that nose, do basic softmax's and see if he needs Bimax, then he can ascend. The issue? he won't even want to take a shower.

Edit: respect to the commenters here that might actually be in the reddit comments telling him to ignore the normies and take the pill, that's actually nice to see wanting others to actually listen and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Sny, Deleted member 22886 and 4 others
This is why this forum is wrong when they say ''everyone is looksmaxing now'' just because you mainly read up on people who are, the percentage of those looksmaxxing is very, very small. You can stand out majorly in person if you look after yourself.

How ridiculous ''no surgery advice''... well damn, wear a new jacket, shower and get a haircut, that might up you 0.1 on the looks scale.

Before anything he needs to lock himself a way for 4-6 months and workout like a motherfucker, take care of his skin everyday and get some sort of laser peel, he needs to change up his old-man fashion sense and get a haircut that doesn't make him look like a library assistant. After that, he can get a rhinoplasty for that nose, do basic softmax's and see if he needs Bimax, then he can ascend. The issue? he won't even want to take a shower.

Edit: respect to the commenters here that might actually be in the reddit comments telling him to ignore the normies and take the pill, that's actually nice to see wanting others to actually listen and ascend.

Attachments

• 7A5901CB-BC32-4D4B-A86D-9CFC221B5B4C.jpeg
    7A5901CB-BC32-4D4B-A86D-9CFC221B5B4C.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 22886, Endocrinemaxxer and 1 other person
@ItsOver999 it makes me wonder... what do they want? women are ignoring them in real life, they've posted to a Reddit asking for advice. They get advice, and they don't want it.. I'll never understand it. Do they want sympathy from women on an online reddit? Do they want to be told a haircut will make them like Channing Tatum, I really don't understand why they do it if they aren't willing to take advice.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, zharupodrugu, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
Unsalvageable.

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel
im liking to see the comments and entering the profiles of people here lol. Everyone go to the same subs: orthotropics, peptides, gym, mewing, tmj, calisthenics, hypothiroidism, adhd, moreplatesmoredates, gynecomastia, testosterone, braces. Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@ItsOver999 it makes me wonder... what do they want? women are ignoring them in real life, they've posted to a Reddit asking for advice. They get advice, and they don't want it.. I'll never understand it. Do they want sympathy from women on an online reddit? Do they want to be told a haircut will make them like Channing Tatum, I really don't understand why they do it if they aren't willing to take advice.
Yeah idk theyre fucking retarded. But maybe since theyre bluepilled they think theres just some simple trick to make women like them cuz afterall its all about your personality and so he prob thinks any guy can get a girl except him due to just some small thing he needs to change... about his looks... such as a haircut, hence why he asks reddit for what it is. idk, hes just fucking retarded.

Last edited:
  • +1
100%!

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, Sny, VladimirtheGreat and 3 others
The guy is just doing this for attention, he has no real intention of changing. He posted once before and only got 3 comments, one in which a girl rated him an 8/10 (guarantee she wouldn't date him) and he done the typical chivalrous gentleman response.. now here he is 6 months later back again after realising that 8/10 comment got him nowhere.

Attachments

• d881fc2ef80030b8c2f34986caee9939.png
    d881fc2ef80030b8c2f34986caee9939.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Sny, RAMU KAKA and 7 others

Fat people are Volcel

they want to look better while still being "them". what these sissies don't realize is "them" is a brutally deformed, weak, fat and unhealthy subhuman and "they" have been getting cucked for 33 years straight

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, coke and ItsOver999
Those subs are full of boomers, old grandpas chilling with the compliments about young and handsome bachelor for everyone, old dudes with bald head and full beard giving advice to everyone to do the same and generally not attractive people.

Science behind it is simply that attractive people have that much interesting life that they don't have the time or energy wasted on rating some subhumans in the internet. Generally it is proven by science that people don't want to see ugly people. It's unpleasant experience, thus on tik tok or insta you see only top percentile of stacys/chads.
And this group of people that I've mentioned above don't know how to looksmax.

The only RELATIVELY worth sub for this kind of stuff is truerateme, but often even there ratings are ridiculous.
brutal but true :lul:

The guy is just doing this for attention, he has no real intention of changing. He posted once before and only got 3 comments, one in which a girl rated him an 8/10 (guarantee she wouldn't date him) and he done the typical chivalrous gentleman response.. now here he is 6 months later back again after realising that 8/10 comment got him now''
''I stand by my rating as i never lie online'' JFL to this foid gaslighting this guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Sny, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Well, there is a limit to everything... the guy you posted is 1/10, Truecel. And the Redditor is like 4-4.5/10, LTN/LTN+.
If that guy is a 4 then I’m giga Chad

If that guy is a 4 then I’m giga Chad
He is a 4.

What is a 4/10 from your POV?
1- genetically deformed human
2- human ugly due to health problems, like very old, or missing teeth
3- conventionally ugly, sub-4, usually obese bald dude
4- not beautiful but you just do not notice his face/presence. Literally OP's example.

Damn. And on top of it he is extremely self-deprecating in the comments, legit says himself that he’s too high-inhib to even approach women.

So so so over.

Some of these Reddit cucks need to be brutally honest with him (even if it’s a nice sub) give him some shit that’ll actually help.

This is what he really needs to be told:
1. I don’t care about your gay flair, you could benefit extremely from rhino, Genio, and hair transplant
2. Need to lose fuckton of bf%
3. Fucking go out and socialize. Desensitize yourself to shit if you even want a chance.
4. If not, enjoy being a cuck self-deprecating nice guy pity farming on Reddit

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Marsik
Exactly the same as he done 6 months ago. The guy is back at his chivalrous gentleman shit again, you can see it in the way he types, it's hilarious. As you can see, he waits until he gets 1 fake compliment from a ''pretty girl'', snoops their profile and then simps about how ''beautiful'' they are.

It's like receiving one frauded compliment from a pretty girl fulfils this guy for 6 months until he's back for another round.

Attachments

• 7ac8ae0167e9346a0cc414127400c60a.png
    7ac8ae0167e9346a0cc414127400c60a.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, VenatorLuparius, zharupodrugu and 1 other person

I don't get the hate either. The dude is normal looking ltn. In his case it's just numbers game and having realistic standards

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
This motherfucker unironically needs a haircut tho lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 22354 and Artemis
View attachment 2108797
jfl
Comments like this ruin people's lives, not kidding.
Imagine your doctor hiding an illness from you, just so you feel good and don't have to start therapy and at some point you die miserably of your illness without even knowing about it. Such comments are on the same unethical level.

• +1

Good pfp

• +1
Reactions: coke
Well, there is a limit to everything... the guy you posted is 1/10, Truecel. And the Redditor is like 4-4.5/10, LTN/LTN+.
LTN in the slums of Mumbai, he is truecel. Not a single good feature, all of them are either below average or disguisting

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, BongMog and ItsOver999