Any dick maxxing tips?

n0rthface

n0rthface

CHOOSE LIFE
How can I get it to stretch to 8inches from 7.6?
404F648C 0360 4063 95CE 4F46B9C05474

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Manletmachine, Deleted member 16275 and 15 others
Put on the tiger theme from rocky balboa and some weights on your cock and lift them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, Anchor_Ship, RichardSpencel and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, apocalypse, BeanletMogger and 16 others
u should be caring more about your subpar girth jfl

@TRUE_CEL theres no spiler tag

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nice schwanz bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, futuregigamogger, murdah and 11 others
5 inches is average girth
It's a bit above average statistically but girth is more important for sexually satisfying women

It's a bit above average statistically but girth is more important for sexually satisfying women

Let’s see David rothschilds girth.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 22126, khvirgin and 1 other person
you can get that by converting to Islam ☪️

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx and looksmaxmax
This site is gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Nigga put an nsfw tag on this atleast WTF

Mirin size tho, ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Is this larp

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
@Xangsane

@heightface

Man wtf. Do women actually like this size? There’s no way that’s 7.6. Looks like a 9 incher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, n0rthface, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others
Man wtf. Do women actually like this size? There’s no way that’s 7.6. Looks like a 9 incher
Yes, size definitely matters lol. Dumbass foids say it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean but only retards fall for that gaslighting bullshit.

Size definitely matters. If it didn't, and I mean it matters A LOT, like face = dick and only then height unironically dead srs, so if it didn't matter a fuckton, a metric fuckton, then there wouldn't be terms like BBC, BWC etc. Bitches LOVE getting stabbed in the womb and like REALLY stretched out. Again, if this wasn't true, there wouldn't be subs on Reddit like r/lipsthatgrip (that's the name I think) etc etc

Also, size (length AND girth) is THE number 1 way / reason for a man to cuck another man. I see this irl and online all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yes, size definitely matters lol. Dumbass foids say it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean but only retards fall for that gaslighting bullshit.

Size definitely matters. If it didn't, and I mean it matters A LOT, like face = dick and only then height unironically dead srs, so if it didn't matter a fuckton, a metric fuckton, then there wouldn't be terms like BBC, BWC etc. Bitches LOVE getting stabbed in the womb and like REALLY stretched out. Again, if this wasn't true, there wouldn't be subs on Reddit like r/lipsthatgrip (that's the name I think) etc etc

Also, size (length AND girth) is THE number 1 way / reason for a man to cuck another man. I see this irl and online all the time.
Also, a follow-up thought: ALL women prefer huge dicks to average and below average dicks. ALL. EVERY bitch during her life - unless she's an actual lesbian - wants to try a huge dick AT LEAST once. And again, this can't be emphasized enough, 99% of the time when a normfag or incel in a LTR gets cucked, it's over dick size. Everybody is welcome to argue against this, we can debate but there's plenty of evidence out there to support my claim.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, RAITEIII, Elvisandreaa and 2 others

Bro I know size matters but god damn that is a sword. Something like 6.5” looks to be the most ideal, aesthetic, & functional imo but I guess I’m wrong apparently. Damn

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, n0rthface and Deleted member 23017
Bro I know size matters but god damn that is a sword. Something like 6.5” looks to be the most ideal, aesthetic, & functional imo but I guess I’m wrong apparently. Damn
Nah bitches love huge dicks lol. They only say BS because otherwise they'd appear as the sluts they are and that'd fuck up their social standing / image and as women that's the last thing they want. Women are WAY more social creatures than men; men are kinda hardwired to operate alone in the wild. That's why I always say and I got no reason to CMV: There's no real friendship among men. Men just shoot the shit for like 1 day and then the next they're gone coz they got better stuff to do.

Like, how many times have you seen / heard of men who got lucky, got a girlfriend, and then, suddenly, out of the blue, they left their social circle (male 'friends') and never returned? Why? Coz they'd much rather spend time with a female than fellow men. Always been the case. This is why I say no to male friendships

Normfags think this waay too but they realize these thoughts are socially inept so they never atcually articulate them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 2507 and Deleted member 22126
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, gamma, Deleted member 2507 and 2 others
Women are WAY more social creatures than men; men are kinda hardwired to operate alone in the wild. That's why I always say and I got no reason to CMV: There's no real friendship among men. Men just shoot the shit for like 1 day and then the next they're gone coz they got better stuff to do.

Like, how many times have you seen / heard of men who got lucky, got a girlfriend, and then, suddenly, out of the blue, they left their social circle (male 'friends') and never returned? Why? Coz they'd much rather spend time with a female than fellow men. Always been the case. This is why I say no to male friendships

Normfags think this waay too but they realize these thoughts are socially inept so they never atcually articulate them

Smart observation. I've also noticed that women seem to be infinitely more emotionally intelligent than men, better at reading subtext in social situations, and better at navigating the social hierarchies in their personal lives. Meanwhile men are more autistically straightforward and don't like how "women play games".

And yeah, men tend to be less social like you said. This is why it's a common complaint amongst gfs is that their bfs just want to stay inside, play video games, and have sex instead of going out and doing shit. A guy is content with 1 woman to get all the socializing and emotional connection he needs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxmaxxer, Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 2507

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, HOLYFUARK, gamma and 1 other person
This thread will see many visitors.