Could femboy maxxing work for tips

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Do you think femboy maxxing could work to get tips from old men. You will lose your self respect but no one you know outside of work has to know. Ofc you would look masculine but old men would tip a 1 psl girl. Btw I don't plan on doing this ain't even got a job where I can get tips but just theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, strawberrymushroom, dannydipss and 1 other person
youre going to get raped one day

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, aleksander, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
It works in prison.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, heightmaxxing and sub5c3l
Do you think femboy maxxing could work to get tips from old men. You will lose your self respect but no one you know outside of work has to know. Ofc you would look masculine but old men would tip a 1 psl girl. Btw I don't plan on doing this ain't even got a job where I can get tips but just theory
what is wrong with you

what is wrong with you
you are gay tbh

I don't think they will tip a transgender woman the same as a regular women. So no, I don't think it would work unless you're feminine enough to pass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and sub5c3l