Any legit way to improve symmetry?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Assymetry is my absolute worst feature,
Are there anyways to improve symmetry with our without surgeries.
If I could make my right side look like the left I could accept how I look.

No

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Implants to even out the weaker side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
lower third most important when it comes to symmetry

if you want to fix all the little things eppley does custom facial implants for pretty much anything, he also does facial symmetry surgeries where he takes scans of your entire skull and makes a plan of procedures to make it all even with implants

id suggest you go to a max fac though and get ur jaw sorted out, then go to a plastic surgeon to fix the rest

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1089
lower third most important when it comes to symmetry

if you want to fix all the little things eppley does custom facial implants for pretty much anything, he also does facial symmetry surgeries where he takes scans of your entire skull and makes a plan of procedures to make it all even with implants

id suggest you go to a max fac though and get ur jaw sorted out, then go to a plastic surgeon to fix the rest
Enjoy lad

thx boys

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1139
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Deleted member 656
is ur left side angular and attractive while ur right side is flatter and less prominent? i have the same issue

is ur left side angular and attractive while ur right side is flatter and less prominent? i have the same issue

Yeah dude, my left side looks way better
Unless your assymetry is severe and also with facial recession nobody actually notices it

I notice it, and people probably do.

Pm me pics my scandinavian brother and I'll tell if you need surgery or not

yes bro, just move your eye down theory

lmao same for me. why is it always the right side looking like shit? there must be an explanation for this

lmao same for me. why is it always the right side looking like shit? there must be an explanation for this
For me its the opposite, i think its just up to chance tbh