Any scammers or extortionists here?

rvtiger

rvtiger

Banned
Seems like the best way to make money. I'm thinking of catfishing old men, gaining trust and blackmailing them

I wish there was a forum for scammers to share info

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22714, Deleted member 21700, smoothsexy and 3 others
extortion is fucking based , the best way to do it is to other crimimals cos thry have no recourse, if youre really strong you can force (gunless) gangs to give you money

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
in 2023 its hard to get rich through halal ways, i support scamming. but when you make enough money play it safer, dont get greedy. greed kills it all.

Too saturated now doesnt work. Anyone who publicly tries to claim they are a scammer as well is most likely a shit one and makes no money.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, incel194012940, gymletethnicel and 2 others
extortion is fucking based , the best way to do it is to other crimimals cos thry have no recourse, if youre really strong you can force (gunless) gangs to give you money
You want to extort gangs? Most retarded thing I’ve heard so far. Gl mate

• JFL
Reactions: T4M and Crusile
The best way is sextortion

Stop it FBI

You want to extort gangs? Most retarded thing I’ve heard so far. Gl mate
its retarded if youre weak, you have to be strobg enough to beat up everyone in a gang even if they have knives, normies will say its muh impossible tho

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
i could easily scam old men but the problem is finding old men to scam, let alone old men with money/ real sugardaddies

Yeah I've started dressing up as hood Batman and accosting delinquents for their pocket change it's rather lucrative

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, T4M, mogger123 and 2 others
i could easily scam old men but the problem is finding old men to scam, let alone old men with money/ real sugardaddies

seeking.com or sextpanther

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Yeah I've gonna start dressing up as hood Batman and accosting delinquents for their pocket change it's rather lucrative
it has to be like a whole organised crew that makes money and shit , a better method tho is to force all of the areas gangs together and become the leader of a larger operation

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
it has to be like a whole organised crew that makes money and shit , a better method tho is to force all of the areas gangs together and become the leader of a larger operation
That's not better or even remotely conceivable for a typical looksmax rotter :lul:

That's not better or even remotely conceivable for a typical looksmax rotter
yeah you need to be strong and most people here are pussies

yeah you need to be strong and most people here are pussies
No you need some level of connections

You cant just decide to somehow give yourself enough credibility to get these people together

No you need some level of connections

You cant just decide to somehow give yourself enough credibility to get these people together
by beating them all up theyee not gonna wanna join, but with tenacity and sheer power of will u could , train for like idk 4 years fight street thugs become a high degree black belt in multiple martial arts, the roi us huge if you are able to pull it off ull literally be the president of a crime syndicate youll become a millionaire

by beating them all up theyee not gonna wanna join, but with tenacity and sheer power of will u could , train for like idk 4 years fight street thugs become a high degree black belt in multiple martial arts, the roi us huge if you are able to pull it off ull literally be the president of a crime syndicate youll become a millionair
ur literally just describing hood Batman

ur literally just describing hood Batman
but batman is against breaking the law where here youd be actively involved in dealing with crime

ok bro call it whatever u like, its the best way to moneymax
Hood Batman

Also are you 12 this paragraph could not possibly have been constructed by an adult

• JFL
Reactions: Respalier, mogger123 and Gaygymmaxx
your mannerisms and concept of reality are immature and you sound foolish asf
i agree but its just the internet and shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
by beating them all up theyee not gonna wanna join, but with tenacity and sheer power of will u could , train for like idk 4 years fight street thugs become a high degree black belt in multiple martial arts, the roi us huge if you are able to pull it off ull literally be the president of a crime syndicate youll become a millionaire
Nigga has clearly never left his mother’s house in his life or ever participated in a street fight. Most of his ideas how life works come from late 1980s gang action movies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, Gaygymmaxx and T4M
Nigga has clearly never left his mother’s house in his life or ever participated in a street fight. Most of his ideas how life works come from late 1980s gang action movies
did not read

am sippin raki & js took a perc

You’ve watched too many films. In reality you’d never leave ur room because ur comfortable rotting in it

• +1
Reactions: luxmaxxwarrior
You’ve watched too many films. In reality you’d never leave ur room because ur comfortable rotting in it
but im not comfortable

Too saturated now doesnt work. Anyone who publicly tries to claim they are a scammer as well is most likely a shit one and makes no money.
It’s not that difficult tbh, it’s just that most people that get into it are too stupid/poor to begin with.

Real

Just get yourself killed or thrown in jail for little money theory

Bro you think this is Tokyo revengers or some shit

Ur a good troller