Any surgical methods to widen lips?

Fairytale

Fairytale

Iron
I know Eppley had one technique but effects looked uncanny and basically lip opening wasn't wider just lateral commisures were made stretched.
Can palate widening with ccw rotation widen lips? Or mabe paranasal implants.
@RealSurgerymax

no actual fix for this.

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Unfortunately, the only surgery to widen your lips will awfully disfigure you and you’ll get shit results.

Try MSE because it’s probably your palate being narrow.

Unfortunately, the only surgery to widen your lips will awfully disfigure you and you’ll get shit results.

Try MSE because it’s probably your palate being narrow.
mse does nothing, show me any mse results.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You can't really do this and get a good result.

Occasionally a beyond wide nose is the issue, fucking up your mouth to nose ratio. Alar base reduction for that, though obviously don't do it if your nose is within the norm.

Mouth widening appliances are also a thing ( https://looksmax.org/threads/mouth-widening-appliances.133623/ ) - Wouldn't use these myself as you're literally just stretching the soft-tissue by force, not sure how permenantly efficacious they are either, but they exist.

Last edited:
Commisuroplasty, It's pretty shit atm

no actual fix for this.
Wouldn't rotating and widening maxilla make it at least appear wider? I saw some results but its not like difference is dramatic.

Wider lips makes face SO much more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52433
Wouldn't rotating and widening maxilla make it at least appear wider? I saw some results but its not like difference is dramatic.
View attachment 2736891
Wider lips makes face SO much more masculine.
Most likely post-operative swelling.

Or maybe not actually, that's impressive if a segmental (palate-widening) Le Fort or palate widening in general can lead to such a drastic result. Lifefuel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung