Anybody tried Starecta ?

gigell

gigell

Left the forum
Is it bs or it works. I have thoratic scoliosis and minor kyphosis which makes my torso asymmetrical and my jaw too. I heard this appliance can fix you scoliosis and jaw asymmetry. But I will be doing therapy for my posture. Only downside I saw is that somebody’s mid face became longer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism
Happy Mike Brown GIF by Sacramento Kings

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
What's that, the name sounds like some erectile dysfunction drug...

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism, gigell and Debetro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and Gonthar
Hmm this is actually new. I don’t know why it’s placed at the molars instead of the front teeth though. What’s the actual science behind it?

This goes with my post about separating the front teeth for chin height

I’ve also read on the greatwork about something similar to this to separate the teeth from touching (but front teeth instead) was given to Japanese fighters in ww2 to improve their mental and physical state and to also straighten their neck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
Hmm this is actually new. I don’t know why it’s placed at the molars instead of the front teeth though. What’s the actual science behind it?

This goes with my post about separating the front teeth for chin height

I’ve also read on the greatwork about something similar to this to separate the teeth from touching (but front teeth instead) was given to Japanese fighters in ww2 to improve their mental and physical state
I’m not very high IQ , but aparently the whole body connects and the spine is the most important in this situation because it conects the body. So if someone has scoliosis for example , they can see that one eye is more droopy than the other. Somehow this uses a mechanism to balance the body. I will ask my doctor , but he might think this is bullshit and hopefully maybe my dad can by it.

Last edited:
I agree , bellow “start now” it’s written how it works
Please copy and paste here the information, because I don't see anything except marketing and a bunch of buzz words.

Starecta is the first method which uses a dental device (called Rectifier) to balance the human body in a musculoskeletal way using Archimedes laws and Newtonian Mechanics. Starecta brings the body to the highest mental and physical potential.

Starecta is able to reach these results because affects the origin of this postural bio-mechanism.

To better understand this revolution, you need to realize that all human beings are born unbalanced by nature and to proceed on for years with this displacement will aggravate the body more and more.

If you are not convinced, take a little test in front of the mirror. If you pay attention, you will see that a certain part of the body is more developed than the other. For example, it can be that one eye is closed more than the other, a shoulder positioned higher than the other, a pectoral more developed than the other, a shorter leg, an ear higher and so on.
If you notice one or more of these things, it means that you are unbalanced and part of 99% of the population who shares this problem with you. Starecta’s Method, through the Rectifier, not only interrupts this decaying process that leads the body to drop down and wrench on itself like a squeezed towel. It also brings it to a symmetric condition and corrects the posture in a totally natural way. All of this can be translated into millions of body perks such as: beauty, strength, resistance, health and longevity. A symmetrical, straight, good-looking and healthy body depends exclusively on your teeth, or better, depends on the skull – jaw ratio.
The great intuition on which Starecta is based on (but understood by almost no one) is that the skull lays literally on your jaw’s teeth and that the dental arches compose the structure that supports the skull. We can strongly affirm that the skull is supported in three exact points: the two dental arches at the front and the first two vertebrae, Atlas and Axis, at the back. (You can find this bio-mechanism explained in detail in the book). When there is no support from the dental arches, the skull shifts and compresses the spinal column. This means that the spinal column is forced to stay in a constricted space and can therefore cause: Bad postures, (Kyphosis, Lordosis and Scoliosis) torsions, compensations in the body and compressions of muscles, nerves, blood vessels, arteries, veins and organs.
At this point, it’s easy to see that in a situation like this, body decay can cause a large number of symptoms and even chronic degenerative diseases. In fact, as the spinal column is being compressed, it can also effect the organs, veins, arteries and nerve center. The compressed organs will then have to work under stress, leading them to work inefficiently. After a while they can even stop working completely (Dangers of muscular compensation). Some of the most frequent pathologies are: Chronic pain, neck ache, chronic tiredness (90% of your energy will be used to stand up or to breathe), vertebral problems, respiration problems, sleep apnea, gastro-intestinal issues, nausea, vomiting, stomach and bowel issues, anxiety, panic attacks etc.
To apply Starecta’s Method, you will need to use the Rectifier™, a special tool that allows you to support the skull, stretch the dorsal spine and balance the body in a natural way. How does it work in practice? You will need to put yourself into the correct postural position and whilst taking advantage of that position, make an imprint onto the fresh thermoplastic material of the Rectifier™. Once the thermoplastic material has solidified, your Rectifier™ will be ready to use.
Please copy and paste here the information, because I don't see anything except marketing and a bunch of buzz words.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Like anybody tried and had results ? Or maybe someone knows a member who got

I’m not very high IQ , but aparently the whole body connects and the spine is the most important in this situation because it conects the body. So if someone has scoliosis for example , they can see that one eye is more droopy than the other. Somehow this uses a mechanism to balance the body. I will ask my doctor , but he might think this is bullshit and hopefully maybe my dad can by it.
it works but fucks ur bite which is not optimal either

it works but fucks ur bite which is not optimal either
How does it ? Like what type, underbite , overbite ? Is there an alternative if you know pls.

How does it ? Like what type, underbite , overbite ? Is there an alternative if you know pls.
you get a gap between molars

• +1
Reactions: adam1998