Anyone else just wants a cute girlfriend to be happy with?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I just want a cute short emo latina girlfriend to cuddle and hug with and be happy with. Do many fun things with etc. Maybe it's because the relationship between me and my mom is very bad but that's honestly all I want.

• Love it
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 685
No. Even if I miraculously could experience this, I know too much about the female mindset to trust her motives are real.

• +1
100% do, but in the mean time I will slay what I can get since girls expect you to have some slays, in fact they want you to mog their partner count

• +1
100% do, but in the mean time I will slay what I can get since girls expect you to have some slays, in fact they want you to mog their partner count
Tbh idek about slaying anymore personally. Not everyone is made for it and I don't think it would give me the same happiness

• +1
Tbh idek about slaying anymore personally. Not everyone is made for it and I don't think it would give me the same happiness
Yeah I completely agree I’m not made for it, but at the same time if I’m offered pussy I’m not gonna reject it

• +1
  • +1
someone link that story about the middle eastern terrorist cell that was completely disbanded when the gov intel agency secretly got them all wives.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Lumbersexual and Deleted member 685
im not worth tbh

someone link that story about the middle eastern terrorist cell that was completely disbanded when the gov intel agency secretly got them all wives.
Lololololol

"just a cute girlfriend"
"Just",like it's an easy thing, when in 2019 for a sub 5.5 male is hard even to have a fat gf

Flush yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray and Blitz