Anyone else noticed that women have better facial structures than men?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
Whenever I see a really strong zygos or sharp, defined jaw it usually belongs to a foid.
Most men are boneless blobs. Tbh most people are in general but I legit think that the best facial structures I saw IRL were on foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 18776, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Whenever I see a really strong zygos or sharp, defined jaw it usually belongs to a foid.
Most men are boneless blobs. Tbh most people are in general but I legit think that the best facial structures I saw IRL were on foids.
same jfl

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and CEO of Sex
Thats called being a heterosexual.

Your brain only sees the women you find attractive, so you see women in general as better defined.

But your brain doesnt give a shit about a mans zygomatic projection unless youre a faggot or psl autist

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 18776, House Lannister and 4 others
no

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and CEO of Sex
And they have high body fat with a lean face wtf shit ain’t fair while I’m downing 2 mini gallons of water to not get bloated and to stay unbloated :feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Elvisandreaa, GalacticHero and 2 others
Foids have much better facial development on average than men its a known fact.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Thats called being a heterosexual.

Your brain only sees the women you find attractive, so you see women in general as better defined.

But your brain doesnt give a shit about a mans zygomatic projection unless youre a faggot or psl autist
I find any woman that isn’t fat and has feminine body proportions attractive. And because of PSL autism I analyse faces IRL. Maybe it’s make-up frauding but I don’t think so.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Seems like women naturally store less fat in their face. Even if they're overweight

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and CEO of Sex
I find any woman that isn’t fat and has feminine body proportions attractive. And because of PSL autism I analyse faces IRL. Maybe it’s make-up frauding but I don’t think so.
Idk, maybe youre right then

Maybe its that most men are abused dogs which leads to their body recessing their facial structure to be more submissive

• +1
And they have high body fat with a lean face wtf shit ain’t fair while I’m downing 2 mini gallons of water to not get bloated and to stay unbloated :feelswah::feelswah:
like faceandlms said about the fatpill, nature has decided men have to live on hardmode
If i gain even 3-4 kg it fucks up my face majorly.

• +1
Girls dont really have better facial structure on average. It just looks like it because men have stronger browridges on average, and strong browridge with average forward growth will look recessed.

• +1
Reactions: KidIcarus and Deleted member 18153
Girls dont really have better facial structure on average. It just looks like it because men have stronger browridges on average, and strong browridge with average forward growth will look recessed.
true also a lot of women have disgusting foreheads but they look good because you can get away with any shit as a female

They do retard less bones equels easier development

Idk but most of the recessed people i see are men

Most women are recessed