Anyone else stop growing at like 13/14?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I was tallest in my year group. Only shorter than some Dutch origin ogre who had been 6ft since like 10 (he's now like 6'6). I thought I was gonna be a tall nigga older.

But instead, neither my height nor shoe size grew. If it did it was very minimal. My clothes from 13/14 years old still fit me perfects jfl. I missed the boat. Insomnia, non-meat eater and anorexia throughout ages 12-18 fucked me over.

Growing up thinking I was tall during teens was a curse. I never thought about height and it was a non-issue for me. I only realised I was short when I went to uni and most guys were taller than me. By then it was too late... I've been self-conscious about it ever since.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, NateJacobs, 444 and 8 others
Yes, I think it's cause I smoked cigs at like 11-12 and it stunted my growth

• +1
Reactions: Yoke and SecularIslamist
I was tallest in my year group. Only shorter than some Dutch origin ogre who had been 6ft since like 10 (he's now like 6'6). I thought I was gonna be a tall nigga older.

But instead, neither my height nor shoe size grew. If it did it was very minimal. My clothes from 13/14 years old still fit me perfects jfl. I missed the boat. Insomnia, non-meat eater and anorexia throughout ages 12-18 fucked me over.

Growing up thinking I was tall during teens was a curse. I never thought about height and it was a non-issue for me. I only realised it when I went to uni and most guys were taller than me. By then it was too late... I've been self-conscious about it ever since.

yes. 5'7 at 13/14. now almost mid 20s and still 5'7 (and also only 10lb heavier as i was at 13)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Sub0, kekamphetamine and 1 other person
I started growing at 14. But it was too late to compensate by manletism.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
yes. 5'7 at 13/14. now almost mid 20s and still 5'7 (and also only 10lb heavier as i was at 13)
EXACTLY the same. I was a head taller than most people growing up wtf!

• +1
Reactions: Yoke
EXACTLY the same. I was a head taller than most people growing up wtf!

yeah same my old clothes still fit too. Thought i was tall, but around grade ~9-10 so around 15 yo i was quickly getting height and frame mogged and never caught up. Did you smoke cigs at a young age?

yeah same my old clothes still fit too. Thought i was tall, but around grade ~9-10 so around 15 yo i was quickly getting height and frame mogged and never caught up. Did you smoke cigs at a young age?
No never. But I did grow up around smokers.

I knew a midget guy - all his life was bullied. But gained like 9 inches of height 16-17 years old and ended up 6'2. People who grow taller later tend to be more mogger.

I also stopped growing around that age.
But thankfully I was 6ft2 already.

I felt like a giant abomination most of my childhood but now I'm just barely taller than average

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and SecularIslamist
I was 185 at 14 and stopped at 18, 193

17 and still growing.

I was 185 at 14 and stopped at 18, 193
this is the biggest proof height is cope... everyone on .org is 6'6 (or at least claims to be) :lul: no height for our faces

17 and still growing.
Copege copium

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
I didn't stop growing at that age, but I clearly didn't put the means in place to optimize my growth. I was 5'8.5 when i was 14 and i was size 11 US. but I was a sedentary person with no sporting activity throughout puberty, which probably contributed to the disruption of my hormonal profile, mainly about testosterone aromatization and especially GH production. I had a really shitty lifestyle, my bone metabolism was 100% fucked up. whatever. I’m now a legit 6’1 and wear a size 12. I realized all of this at the end of high school when I topped at 6’0 and some change, but it was already too late. It was at this point in my life that I began to starve for height, being slightly taller than average-sized men wasn't enough for me, I only had a tiny taste of what height mogging was, every public appearance was an ordeal because everything brought me back to the very first stages of my adolescence I miserably screwed up, everything brought me back to nostalgia for a reality I should have lived through. So I learned to rationalize my stunted body and moved on. There are still days when I allow myself the guilty pleasure of dreaming of my life if I were 2 inches taller, or 3, or 4, or whatever my genetic potential allowed me to achieve. I think of the peaks, the positive feelings with every step outside, the height, the fear mixed with admiration in the crowd tinged with mutual respect from my tall fellows. I've missed out on all this because of the indolence of an irresponsible teenager, there's no turning back for what should have been a lifetime investment, I'm the prisoner of my bad choices.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: shalomnigga and turkproducer
I didn't stop growing at that age, but I clearly didn't put the means in place to optimize my growth. I was 5'8.5 when i was 14 and i was size 11 US. but I was a sedentary person with no sporting activity throughout puberty, which probably contributed to the disruption of my hormonal profile, mainly about testosterone aromatization and especially GH production. I had a really shitty lifestyle, my bone metabolism was 100% fucked up. whatever. I’m now a legit 6’1 and wear a size 12. I realized all of this at the end of high school when I topped at 6’0 and some change, but it was already too late. It was at this point in my life that I began to starve for height, being slightly taller than average-sized men wasn't enough for me, I only had a tiny taste of what height mogging was, every public appearance was an ordeal because everything brought me back to the very first stages of my adolescence I miserably screwed up, everything brought me back to nostalgia for a reality I should have lived through. So I learned to rationalize my stunted body and moved on. There are still days when I allow myself the guilty pleasure of dreaming of my life if I were 2 inches taller, or 3, or 4, or whatever my genetic potential allowed me to achieve. I think of the peaks, the positive feelings with every step outside, the height, the fear mixed with admiration in the crowd tinged with mutual respect from my tall fellows. I've missed out on all this because of the indolence of an irresponsible teenager, there's no turning back for what should have been a lifetime investment, I'm the prisoner of my bad choices.
that probably IS your genetic potential... jfl if you think a few inches at that point makes any difference. Ur mentally ill son

Growing up thinking I was tall during teens was a curse. I never thought about height and it was a non-issue for me. I only realised I was short when I went to uni and most guys were taller than me. By then it was too late... I've been self-conscious about it ever since.
i know a kid who was like 5’8 in 7/8th grade and is still 5’8 today, being an early bloomer is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and SecularIslamist
I grow bit after but not much probab because I barely ate

No, I was like 4'10 at that age and now I'm 5'8.

I always wore shoes as a kid so my feet are only 10.5 US at 6’4.

Did a lotta of weight lifting, sports and manual labor so my wingspan is 6’9.

Insomnia, non-meat eater and anorexia throughout ages 12-18 fucked me over.

this is true

a shit diet + sedentary lifestyle + bad sleep schedules probably ruined my life

im 17 and i havent had a growth spurt in more than 4 years

ill get my bones checked but honestly im not optimistic about it

• +1
wtf.. are we the same person?

I too stopped growing at age 13 and was one of the tallest, and strongest in my year group. The situation with us is the most brutal compared to other looksmaxxers, because we had something so valuable and lost it and did not appreciate it much while we had that advantage.
I predicted i'd be at least 6,1 in adulthood but nope stayed eactly 5,7 since 13.

And you said you stopped eating meat. Same here.. i don't know why _you_ did something so retarded . as for me, I got brainwashed by veganism by vegan gains lmao. I bet that cucked usfrom a few inches. Especially me, I stopped drinking milk as well because muh cow exploitation :soy::soy::soy:.
My sister is 5,10. Fuck that could've been me. 3 potential inches. Probably more since im a guy. In an alternate universe where we developed properly I and maybe you could've reached the Hallowed 6,0 :feelswhy:

on top of that im ugly af and giga recessed. So as I "grew" up I lost the one good thing I took for granted. Lol its funny,back then i would tell my short friends dont worry height doesn't matter. Look at mike tyson bro. :feelskek:

sigh. Now, I would happily start a cattle holocaust if it gave me some cherished inches. but its over.I exist now to be mogged at uni, just like u.

• Woah
yolyoy my growth randomyl stopped for 2 years and i was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism, check ur tsh and thyroid functinaility, its said if u take the hormone if u have hypothyroidism if ur still in puberty it can cause catchup growth (accelerates the stunted growth) so you'll get all ur benefits. only works if ur still in puberty. check ur thryoid asap

this is true

a shit diet + sedentary lifestyle + bad sleep schedules probably ruined my life

im 17 and i havent had a growth spurt in more than 4 years

ill get my bones checked but honestly im not optimistic about it
I would take my chances with HGH injecting if I were you.
I read its cheaper in east europe, but obvs you need to more rigorous in verifying it then.

Remember, massive HGH production caused Robert Wadlow to have multiple growth spurts even after adulthood. So why not you, when you're still young?
I have a feeling this talk about HGH being useless because growth plates are closed is just a giga bluepill to keep people from furiously injecting needles in they ass.

yolyoy my growth randomyl stopped for 2 years and i was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism, check ur tsh and thyroid functinaility, its said if u take the hormone if u have hypothyroidism if ur still in puberty it can cause catchup growth (accelerates the stunted growth) so you'll get all ur benefits. only works if ur still in puberty. check ur thryoid asap
Shit I should've had that done.
Fuck why was I such a thoughtless chicken nugget in my teen years :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: steroids
Shit I should've had that done.
Fuck why was I such a thoughtless chicken nugget in my teen years :feelsrope:
haha i'm js glad im 15, i still have a chance to fix my growth a eensy bit, maybe it'll add an inch or 2 cause ive had thyroid issues i think for 2-3 years js hasnt been diagnosed

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
thyroid issues single handedly cause manletism

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and SecularIslamist
wtf.. are we the same person?

I too stopped growing at age 13 and was one of the tallest, and strongest in my year group. The situation with us is the most brutal compared to other looksmaxxers, because we had something so valuable and lost it and did not appreciate it much while we had that advantage.
I predicted i'd be at least 6,1 in adulthood but nope stayed eactly 5,7 since 13.

And you said you stopped eating meat. Same here.. i don't know why _you_ did something so retarded . as for me, I got brainwashed by veganism by vegan gains lmao. I bet that cucked usfrom a few inches. Especially me, I stopped drinking milk as well because muh cow exploitation :soy::soy::soy:.
My sister is 5,10. Fuck that could've been me. 3 potential inches. Probably more since im a guy. In an alternate universe where we developed properly I and maybe you could've reached the Hallowed 6,0 :feelswhy:

on top of that im ugly af and giga recessed. So as I "grew" up I lost the one good thing I took for granted. Lol its funny,back then i would tell my short friends dont worry height doesn't matter. Look at mike tyson bro. :feelskek:

sigh. Now, I would happily start a cattle holocaust if it gave me some cherished inches. but its over.I exist now to be mogged at uni, just like u.
Your sister is 5'10 and you're 5'7? Absolutely brutal!

How tf did she grow so tall? Girls usually grow earlier at ages 10-13 and mog boys, only to get mogged later on. Every tall girl and guy had late growth spurts or were lucky to be like 6'0 at 13.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
I would take my chances with HGH injecting if I were you.
I read its cheaper in east europe, but obvs you need to more rigorous in verifying it then.

Remember, massive HGH production caused Robert Wadlow to have multiple growth spurts even after adulthood. So why not you, when you're still young?
I have a feeling this talk about HGH being useless because growth plates are closed is just a giga bluepill to keep people from furiously injecting needles in they ass.
hgh is insanely expensive in my country/continent, i live in south america

honestly i dont think it will do anything at all but i bought arginine yesterday and i will take it with vit e + centrum and with some luck it will help if i also change my lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I had an underactive thyroid. I can remember my doctor telling me.
did u not get it treated? i randomly js found out i had it after going to a gastroenterologist for constipation LOL

it's well documented that entering puberty earlier stunts height. You can see lots of late bloomers mogging.
I got shit on too by this.

did u not get it treated? i randomly js found out i had it after going to a gastroenterologist for constipation LOL
Nah. I didn't even treat my deviated septum. I rarely went to the doctors. Only when my mother forced me to.

I stopped at 16 which still feels incredibly early

Exactly same story with me, I was the second tallest guy in my class when I was 13yo, at 5'6", I only grew 3 inches since then, I thought I was gonna be 6'2", my foot size also didn't change since then

• +1
it's well documented that entering puberty earlier stunts height. You can see lots of late bloomers mogging.
I got shit on too by this.
Why does it happen tho? I started fapping at a very early age tbh

I stopped growing at 13-14. I'm 182cm or so.

I didn't grow after 11... Brootal innit

Yeah similar boat as you, I was the tallest in my class and now I'm just barely above average, haven't grown since 16. I blame the weightlifting and excessive fapping I did as a teenager and the super shit nutrition I had when I was a stoner in college, as well as poor sleep hygiene since I was a kid. I wish I knew about this shit when I was a kid. There's special kind of black pill when you've lived your whole thinking you're tall and not even thinking about height, to:
  • finding out zoomers have gotten taller
  • your clothes from when you were 16 still fit you
  • women's standards have skyrocketed
  • discovering looksmaxing
  • the 6'0 cutoff has become the 6'1 cutoff, 6'0 isn't special anymore and 6'3 is the new threshold for "tall"
  • you're 6'0.5 in the evening, not 6'1, and probably 6'0 after a workout or a lot of walking (I don't dare measure it)
  • there a lot of European countries where the average male height is at or close to 6'0
  • AND getting a new job in the fucking Netherlands where the average male zoomer is EXACTLY your fucking height to the inch
all at the same time. At least I'm not a manlet and I can fraud David Gandy's (and most top-desirable male celebs) height with 1.5 inch lifts, but shit I think all of this would have been easier if I had just been a manlet my whole life instead of this weird "almost there, could have made it, but still so far and now it's too late" feeling I've got now.

Last edited: