Anyone else struggling to control body temperature?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I switch between being too warm and being too cold at least once an hour.

Over for my retard brain. Lacks even the most basic skill like controlling body temperature. Maybe I am dieing or smth.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and alpha_provider
body temperature also depends of what you eat

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
body temperature also depends of what you eat
yeah, I am guessing this is part of the problem. I eat very little atm since I am losing weight.

yeah, I am guessing this is part of the problem. I eat very little atm since I am losing weight.

When I'm full after a big meal I definitely feel warmer in my body

When I'm starving during winter, I'm freezing in my body

• +1
Drink alcohol and you'll get warmer. Smoke some weed and you'll get colder.

• +1
Symptom of low thyroid in winter. Body compensates by overproducing adrenaline and cortisol which temporarily raise temperature but keep this up and you’ll get adrenaline fatigue and cortisol insensitivity. Either take thyroid or coffee with cream and lots of sugar, and aspirin

• +1
Symptom of low thyroid in winter. Body compensates by overproducing adrenaline and cortisol which temporarily raise temperature but keep this up and you’ll get adrenaline fatigue and cortisol insensitivity. Either take thyroid or coffee with cream and lots of sugar, and aspirin
this topic was dumb tbh.

I was awake all night doing drugs, My body going in complete fight/flight mode and over-drive. Then slept during the day, didn't eat anything for 16+ hours.

How the fuck is my body supposed to function properly with my retarded lifestyle?

Makes no sense. I am expecting too much from my body and brain, without providing it with the things it needs. Instead I am giving it extreme stress impulses.

I have that 'treat your body as a temple' vibe now. But I guess just not abusing the shit out of it, also goes a long way already.

this topic was dumb tbh.

I was awake all night doing drugs, My body going in complete fight/flight mode and over-drive. Then slept during the day, didn't eat anything for 16+ hours.

How the fuck is my body supposed to function properly with my retarded lifestyle?

Makes no sense. I am expecting too much from my body and brain, without providing it with the things it needs. Instead I am giving it extreme stress impulses.

I have that 'treat your body as a temple' vibe now. But I guess just not abusing the shit out of it, also goes a long way already.
its over for everyone in winter

• +1

Blackpill Anyone else struggling to control body temperature?​

No. It's just your subhuman ass. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Don't do drugs kids.
@Skywalker

• +1
its over for everyone in winter
I hate winter so fucking much. Dark, cold and wet all the time.

It's like everyone is depressed and sad. You don't see people smiling or enjoying their life. Everyone is closed off.

Socializing happens mostly within closed doors, not in the outside world. And thus, I am even less involved in it than I normally am.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I hate winter so fucking much. Dark, cold and wet all the time.

It's like everyone is depressed and sad. You don't see people smiling or enjoying their life. Everyone is closed off.

Socializing happens mostly within closed doors, not in the outside world. And thus, I am even less involved in it than I normally am.
My city experiences one month of winter and its happening this month and the next. Im already much more sluggish than my normal self

• +1
No. It's just your subhuman ass. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Don't do drugs kids.
@Skywalker
I went to a psychologist 3 days ago and she told me I need to get my ass to a drug rehab center, because I am an addict.
Which I guess is right. I am an addict, but a 'functional' one, somewhat.

But somehow this feels more like 'punishment' than something that will actually help me improve my life in any way.

Like, the reason I do drugs all the time, is because my life is fucking garbage and I have no other way of obtaining dopamine/serotonin, feeling good.

If it's not drugs, it will be junk-food or some other garbage coping mechanism that isn't necessarily any better than drugs.

I am depressed, which is why I do drugs. If I stop doing drugs, it's not like my depression will suddenly go away.

Last edited:
have you heard of using bird blood as a thyroid mimetic?

• Woah
I went to a psychologist 3 days ago and she told me I need to get my ass to a drug rehab center, because I am an addict.
Which I guess is right. I am an addict.

But somehow this feels more like 'punishment' than something that will actually help me improve my life in any way.

Like, the reason I do drugs all the time, is because my life is fucking garbage and I have no other way of obtaining dopamine/serotonin, feeling good.

If it's not drugs, it will be junk-food or some other garbage coping mechanism that isn't necessarily any better than drugs.
And this thinking pattern is exactly why you're kind of retarded and suffering in love. Have you never heard of healthy coping mechanisms? You should probably focus on that topic in your next session with your therapist.

People do Yoga, exercise, art, music for shit like this. People have hobbies you know...

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and BrahminBoss
\

I am depressed, which is why I do drugs. If I stop doing drugs, it's not like my depression will suddenly go away.

• +1
Apocalyptic scenario ?
all u need is a chicken

in traditional chinese medicine it's based on elements: fire, water, earth air

birds, chickens "exude fire" because of their high body temperature so its tradition to make them into a tinicure

in the 1960s following lysenko's research in russia there was a guy who expieremented on transfusing chicken blood into himself

he said he felt like he had 10 times more energy, and its a common phrase now "i'm as energetic as if i injected chicken blood"

My city experiences one month of winter and its happening this month and the next. Im already much more sluggish than my normal self
I feel like it's especially rough for socially isolated people.

Both the girls I dated long-term, I met during winter. I have a higher need for social connection/warmth/love during winter and I put a lot more effort into dating just so I can get some social warmth in my life.

During summer I don't really care that much, and my social/romantic effort is lowered. Not enough to overcome the barriers of my looks/autism/mental disease that make dating a big effort for me.

I need to move to a warmer country asap. The netherlands is cold and dark for ~6 months a year.

• +1
this is what you get for being a drug addict

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Primalsplit and BrahminBoss
Which I guess is right. I am an addict, but a 'functional' one, somewhat.

u know what you need to do then

your body is struggling due to the drug abuse

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Primalsplit
And this thinking pattern is exactly why you're kind of retarded and suffering in love. Have you never heard of healthy coping mechanisms? You should probably focus on that topic in your next session with your therapist.

People do Yoga, exercise, art, music for shit like this. People have hobbies you know...
They don't work for me.

I go to the gym 3 times a week, and I am always in a state of constant anger and stress there. It feels like 'a job' to me. Something I have to do to ascend. To not turn into a complete subhuman obese blob of a human. It's just pain.

Same with most socializing and other activities. I do it to seem like a functional human being.

Only when I do drugs on my own in my room do I actually feel relaxed. I prefer it a lot over doing drugs at raves, in social context.

They don't work for me.

I go to the gym 3 times a week, and I am always in a state of constant anger and stress there. It feels like 'a job' to me. Something I have to do to ascend. To not turn into a complete subhuman obese blob of a human. It's just pain.

Same with most socializing and other activities. I do it to seem like a functional human being.

Only when I do drugs on my own in my room do I actually feel relaxed. I prefer it a lot over doing drugs at raves, in social context.
There are hundreds of hobbies. Sounds like GYM and socializing are not for you then. A hobbie is not something you do as a duty. It is something you do when you are left to your own devices.

Did you ever not enjoy doing things when you were a child or a teen? The fact that I am I even having to explain this to you is completely apalling.

• +1

I've only been in this drugs/rave world for a bit over a year now. And I am slowly starting to find it less fulfilling.

I am starting to look down on the people that participate in it and use drugs, including myself.
I feel like I experienced most of it now, being completely out of this world. And while it still feels good, it doesn't feel refreshing, new, thrilling anymore. Doesn't feel like it is changing my life for the better anymore, adding anything useful.

I project my own mental issues and struggles on people that use drugs now, and believe most people at these drug-events are struggling mentally themselves. They probably don't have it as bad as me, but you don't do this shit regularly when you are a mentally healthy and enjoy life. It's an escape, a coping mechanism.

It's why like 80% of these druggies are young people, in their twenties. Probably the most difficult time of your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
u know what you need to do then

your body is struggling due to the drug abuse
I know this. But I have no replacing activity.

It's the same with this forum. I know that being here so much is bad for me, but I have no healthy activity that would replace what I get from here.

sad shit innit

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
There are hundreds of hobbies. Sounds like GYM and socializing are not for you then. A hobbie is not something you do as a duty. It is something you do when you are left to your own devices.
I realize this. Gym/Looksmaxxing is work, a job. Something you have to do to maintain/gain looks, a vital currency in life.
Did you ever not enjoy doing things when you were a child or a teen? The fact that I am I even having to explain this to you is completely apalling.
Untill I was ~12yo or so, I went outside to play/chill with friends all the time. Goofing around at playgrounds, in the forest, building huts, etc.

In my teens it was mostly video-games that I enjoyed. But also watching movies.

I don't remember enjoying anything for the last 10 years or so. Fucking over for depressed retards.

Ive tried so many different activities aswell. Volunteering, social dancing, rowing, cooking, partying, running, yoga, and much more shit.

It's a mental disease.

Last edited:
I realize this. Gym/Looksmaxxing is work, a job. Something you have to do to maintain/gain looks, a vital currency in life.

Untill I was ~12yo or so, I went outside to play/chill with friends all the time. Goofing around at playgrounds, in the forest, building huts, etc.

In my teens it was mostly video-games that I enjoyed. But also watching movies.

I don't remember enjoying anything for the last 10 years or so. Fucking over for depressed retards.
Your drugs are the reason why you're so depressed. When you take them, they create the high. Which is  always paid by the lows you experence at the other times. It creates like this hyper Bipolar condition in your brain.

There is  always a cost to any kind of drug. Finasteride fucks your T hormones, steroids fucks your organs specifically your heart, even the "medicine" issued by doctors take from other body parts to ease the concentrated illness on a specified body part. It is alright to use when planned by professionals, for a specific goal (such as to prevent organ failure or extreme shock after body trauma). And it is completely something else, when some poor chap gets addicted to it by repeated use to "cure" his suffering.

You probably haven't learned of a better way to spend your time by picking up hobbies that will enrichen your life in many aspects. It sounds like a job for your therapist tbh. You need to work this out with him. Figure out what you are. Who you are. Who you'll be. Picking up healthy hobbies won't magically solve your hobbies, but it's definitely a right start.

Also obligatory bullying for being so retarded to start doing drugs in the first place: Hope you learned your lesson and how much of a midwit you truly are. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I enjoy looking down on you. :feelshmm:

Your drugs are the reason why you're so depressed. When you take them, they create the high. Which is  always paid by the lows you experence at the other times. It creates like this hyper Bipolar condition in your brain.
This is true, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Your own body, naturally, is designed around peaking in moments where it matters the most. Like adrenaline that starts pumping through your body when you are in a fight/flight situation. You need to perform at the highest possible level in the most critical situations.

The same is true for a lot of other hormones in your body that make you feel good or bad.

Having a life of highs and lows, is arguably better than a life that is more 'constant'.
And of course in my case it is drugs that create these highs and lows, but I guess I am trying to mimic what would otherwise be achievable naturally. In a more natural way of life as we were designed to live in nature.

There is  always a cost to any kind of drug. Finasteride fucks your T hormones, steroids fucks your organs specifically your heart, even the "medicine" issued by doctors take from other body parts to ease the concentrated illness on a specified body part. It is alright to use when planned by professionals, for a specific goal (such as to prevent organ failure or extreme shock after body trauma). And it is completely something else, when some poor chap gets addicted to it by repeated use to "cure" his suffering.
Partly true I think. Our human bodies aren't perfect biologically. And I think science/drugs/medical research has advanced far beyond the point where a drug has to be 'bad' just because it isn't natural/normal for us. There is not always 'a cost', at least not compared to some massive benefit that outweighs it.

I believe we are in a state of a mechanical-chemical-biological symbiosis. It's what sets us apart from other animals like monkeys.

It's why I truly despise most animal life on this planet, because we are so incredibly superior to it.
It's kinda retarded to think about at this point, that at some point in time we were 'competing' with monkeys, tigers, birds, and other inferior animals for food/water/etc. And now they are just toys to us, cattle that we breed, animals in the zoo that we laugh about.

No wonder so many humans believe that we were created by god, some otherworldly supernatural being. When there is nothing in this world that compares to human life whatsoever.

While one human is a junkie snorting cocaine in some bathroom-stall to feel better about his garbage existence, another human is snorting cocaine to ace a job interview, date, critical job/sports activity, and so on.
You probably haven't learned of a better way to spend your time by picking up hobbies that will enrichen your life in many aspects. It sounds like a job for your therapist tbh. You need to work this out with him. Figure out what you are. Who you are. Who you'll be. Picking up healthy hobbies won't magically solve your hobbies, but it's definitely a right start.

Also obligatory bullying for being so retarded to start doing drugs in the first place: Hope you learned your lesson and how much of a midwit you truly are. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I enjoy looking down on you. :feelshmm:
I don't regret doing drugs at all and I don't think I ever will. Same with other retarded/degenerate shit I have done in my life so far. Like gambling my student loans on the stock market, resulting in me having 100k net debt at the moment. Or fucking some cheap old ugly prostitute in poland 3 years ago.
You can laugh at me all you want, but it doesn't hurt me, because these things are not something I regret or have shame about.

Yeah these are things I hide in public, which I won't tell you if I was hanging out with you, dating you, being employed by you, and so on. But I hide it because I don't care about your judgement, and it doesn't benefit me.

The things I regret most in life so far, are the things I didn't do. Despite knowing, in those moments, that these were things I should've been doing. But avoided due to fear, etc. I have many of those experiences.

Last edited:
This is true, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Your own body, naturally, is designed around peaking in moments where it matters the most. Like adrenaline that starts pumping through your body when you are in a fight/flight situation. You need to perform at the highest possible level in the most critical situations.

The same is true for a lot of other hormones in your body that make you feel good or bad.

Having a life of highs and lows, is arguably better than a life that is more 'constant'.
And of course in my case it is drugs that create these highs and lows, but I guess I am trying to mimic what would otherwise be achievable naturally. In a more natural way of life as we were designed to live in nature.

Partly true I think. Our human bodies aren't perfect biologically. And I think science/drugs/medical research has advanced far beyond the point where a drug has to be 'bad' just because it isn't natural/normal for us. There is not always 'a cost', at least not compared to some massive benefit that outweighs it.

I believe we are in a state of a mechanical-chemical-biological symbiosis. It's what sets us apart from other animals like monkeys.

While one human is a junkie snorting cocaine in some bathroom-stall to feel better about his garbage existence, another human is snorting cocaine to ace a job interview, date, critical job/sports activity, and so on.

I don't regret doing drugs at all and I don't think I ever will. Same with other retarded/degenerate shit I have done in my life so far. Like gambling my student loans on the stock market, resulting in me having 100k net debt at the moment. Or fucking some cheap old ugly prostitute in poland 3 years ago.
You can laugh at me all you want, but it doesn't hurt me, because these things are not something I regret or have shame about.

Yeah these are things I hide in public, which I won't tell you if I was hanging out with you, dating you, being employed by you, and so on. But I hide it because I don't need or care about your judgement, and it doesn't benefit me.

The things I regret most in life so far, are the things I didn't do. Despite knowing, in those moments, that these were things I should've been doing. But avoided due to fear, etc. I have many of those experiences.
Fair enough I guess. It's your life.

• +1
Fair enough I guess. It's your life.

Your comments reminded me of this fragment from the matrix.

Suffering, pain and the way we deal with it. It's what defines us as humans. What makes us special.

Leading to both extreme tragedy and marvelous success.

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
I know this. But I have no replacing activity.

It's the same with this forum. I know that being here so much is bad for me, but I have no healthy activity that would replace what I get from here.

sad shit innit
i can relate hard as im currently trying to get over weed addiction, real life is just so bleak and boring

• +1