Depression is real

nigtard

nigtard

Nothing is real, all I wanna do is lay down in my bed.This life is too brutal to live, I hate myself so much.There is no happiness in my life.My brain is so damaged it is even difficult to basic tasks.

Then you have this girl who obviously can tell that I’m a virgin and keeps switching between being cold and warm towards me like I can’t tell that it’s a form of manipulation.

I am once again goin to withdraw from society, my body and mind is exhausted. I cannot keep up with all this blackpill and life bs.I am ugly and accepted this years ago,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62902, fuxkdakikez, blurazice and 6 others
IMG 5702

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008, Deleted member 58285, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Nothing is real, all I wanna do is lay down in my bed.This life is too brutal to live, I hate myself so much.There is no happiness in my life.My brain is so damaged it is even difficult to basic tasks.

Then you have this girl who obviously can tell that I’m a virgin and keeps switching between being cold and warm towards me like I can’t tell that it’s a form of manipulation.

I am once again goin to withdraw from society, my body and mind is exhausted. I cannot keep up with all this blackpill and life bs.I am ugly and accepted this years ago,
It's okay bro. Copes is all we have

Elab on the girl ngl

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Everything is real

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Nothing is fake

>depression is real
On opposite day perhaps

I did this before stayed in my room for a year just rotting.At least I won’t have to interact with other ppl
it just makes everything worse and you end up starting from scratch

Same its like im in a fog that never ends

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Elab on the girl ngl
Shit like this would reply immediately before and then start ignoring me.Every day it’s either very cold towards me or very warm.

Same its like im in a fog that never ends
It’s so brootal brah worst thing is that I’m nothing special so will always be like this

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
It’s so brootal brah worst thing is that I’m nothing special so will always be like this

Listen to this when youre downbad

• +1

This site brings down people’s wellbeing for sure

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
This site brings down people’s wellbeing for sure
Not even I have been like this for years, instead of .org I used to just keep it to myself.2022 was one of the worst times of my life, I don't think a single thing went right that year

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

Not even I have been like this for years, instead of .org I used to just keep it to myself.2022 was one of the worst times of my life, I don't think a single thing went right that year
There are people who have double my posts and never looksmaxed once in their life. Some even say after joining this site it made them give up self improvement funny because this site is one

dont do this

its over

• +1
There are people who have double my posts and never looksmaxed once in their life. Some even say after joining this site it made them give up self improvement funny because this site is one
Tbh I joined and instantly became an offtopic rotter.I don't even bother with looksmaxxxing because most of it won't really improveme

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I can relate but without the girl to talk to part