Anyone ever bought a website?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Just found out you can buy peoples websites they have created on this site https://www.flippa.com/

Looks like it's pretty much like buying real estate as you would buy a house and use it for passive income or fix it up and sell it for more.

Might be a good way to make $$ what do you guys think?

Go for it, you just need to make sure it's profitable. You need a lot of upfront investment though.

Interesting, buy looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Interesting, buy looksmax.me
Don't think they make any money. Only way I see them making money is the banner ad for "DISCOVER THE SECRETS JERKS USE TO GET GIRLS INSTANTLY" But I doubt anyone here is dumb enough to buy that

Don't think they make any money. Only way I see them making money is the banner ad for "DISCOVER THE SECRETS JERKS USE TO GET GIRLS INSTANTLY" But I doubt anyone here is dumb enough to buy that
Cant believe ive never actually thought about that before. Who’s paying for this site then? Is it actually a gov thing?

Cant believe ive never actually thought about that before. Who’s paying for this site then? Is it actually a gov thing?
dunno man lol might be, i don't know how much it costs to run a forum but cant be that much

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
No cause I could just make my own

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
didnt understand