i'm cm irl ready to play

blacks got mogged

gg crushed u like a baby
lots of sub 1000 blunders from both of us

the autism tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, ConfusedBolivian, nofap and 6 others
massive cope, fell for the most obvious gambit ever.
sub1000 behavior

i literally gifted you the win with giving my queen away when it was already over, lmao. if you are 1600, i'm 2500

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Roge
i literally gifted you the win with giving my queen away when it was already over, lmao. if you are 1600, i'm 2500
u were dead lost in the very beginning i just got too relaxed.

• +1
Reactions: Roge

he did because i ran out of time (i had 1 big figure more left; rook + bishop vs his rook). but i made him gloat 5 times just to reverse the situation like a genius.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
he did because i ran out of time (i had 1 big figure more left). but i made him gloat 5 times just to reverse the situation like a genius.
i had more pawns tho lol i'm sure i was winning
i would make a queen and u didn't have anything

i had more pawns tho lol i'm sure i was winning
i would make a queen and u didn't have anything

jfl. what was it, 3 to 2? and they wouldnt even come close to the end of the board by the time i pressed your cuck king

gg, but objectively a 0/10 game, lmao. we both suck.

• JFL
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist
jfl. what was it, 3 to 2? and they wouldnt even come close to the end of the board by the time i pressed your cuck king

yeah
engine says im slightly winning

JFL so much for your made up iq tests, running out of time Is the ultimate low Speed thinker trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Manletmachine and Debetro
massive cope, fell for the most obvious gambit ever.
sub1000 behavior

tell people here how i baited you into giving me your queen for free

channing-tatum-lol.gif

at that point i realized i was playing with a clown, so i started fucking around

JFL so much for your made up iq tests, running out of time Is the ultimate low Speed thinker trait

yeah, but i've played 5-6 games in the last 15 years. and my 144 score is attained on the most recognized iq test there is, wechsler IV

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@Captain Albania @EvangelicalRapist just looked at the analysis, black dominated opening completely, midgame white had slight edge and black completely dominated endgame.

• +1
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist and Captain Albania
IMG 6829

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
@Captain Albania @EvangelicalRapist just looked at the analysis, black dominated opening completely, midgame white had slight edge and black completely dominated endgame.

i only care about midgame. in the opening, i tend to risk as much as possible and try out suicide bomber tier moves. about the end, as i said above, i stopped caring by then because the guy is an amateur

• +1
Reactions: kebab
yeah, but i've played 5-6 games in the last 15 years. and my 144 score is attained on the most recognized iq test there is, wechsler IV
High iqs don't Need practice they're good at chess since Age 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Manletmachine and kebab

i literally had a personal coach at 5, dude. just moved to math quickly because chess, as beautiful as it is, is for autistic morons. and lol at "not needing practice" when even carlsen is all about memorizing situations. coping this hard is not good for your heart, pinocchio

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and the BULL
i literally had a personal coach at 5, dude. just moved to math quickly because chess, as beautiful as it is, is for autistic morons. and lol at "not needing practice" when even carlsen is all about memorizing situations. coping this hard is not good for your heart, pinocchio

Those 5 yo could all smoke you, and Is not because of practice, they're Just High iq (for real not larps on indian homosexual forum)

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
IQ is only one part of the equation. Every top grand master has high IQ bro what makes them different between each other is their ability to memorize games, recognize positions, pattern recognition, analysing the board etc. The more you play the better you get. All grand masters have been playing and practicing since they were 4-6yo.

(Not denying that IQ is one of if not the most important thing to become the best btw. Just saying that IQ alone wont make u a GM)

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Captain Albania
interesting experince usually its much easier
whats ur elo

Im 1600 blitz chess.com, also solid rating cause many games

Played with many GMs before just to get mogged

IQ is only one part of the equation. Every top grand master has high IQ bro what makes them different between each other is their ability to memorize games, recognize positions, pattern recognition, analysing the board etc. The more you play the better you get. All grand masters have been playing and practicing since they were 4-6yo.

(Not denying that IQ is one of if not the most important thing to become the best btw. Just saying that IQ alone wont make u a GM)
Yes, but this albanigga Is not even close to that level. If he was 144 iq he would Just naturally smoke a 1600 Elo, not run out of fucking time

tbh i could tell the other guy was way weaker than me

i did blunder a few times stupidly, also shows cuz i had way more time than they guy, i just played fast, blitz fashion

whats ur elo

Im 1600 blitz chess.com, also solid rating cause many games

Played with many GMs before just to get mogged
im 2200 irl play online for fun but im not good here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-25-21-37-22-943_com.chess.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-25-21-37-22-943_com.chess.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 0
Yes, but this albanigga Is not even close to that level. If he was 144 iq he would Just naturally smoke a 1600 Elo, not run out of fucking time
I don’t completely disagree but he did say that he hasnt played in a shit ton of time and 1600 elo IRL is like 85 percentile of rated chess players.

Who want to play more? Any time control but please not beginners

im 2200 irl play online for fun but im not good here
weird that u missed a rook for bishop exchange there at one point
Still ggs tho

Maybe blundered, I'm very bad online and dont have any practice after Corona
i recently played irl too in my uni tournament, it was a bunch of sub 1200's who probably watch normies like gotham chess. Mogged everyone until some asian dude (obviously) crushed me in blitz