anyone for a chess game?

I don’t completely disagree but he did say that he hasnt played in a shit ton of time and 1600 elo IRL is like 85 percentile of rated chess players.
144 iq Is top 0.2% the difference would be so big practice wouldn't matter. This balkan gypsy has an iq of 125 MAX and a big ego

i recently played irl too in my uni tournament, it was a bunch of sub 1200's who probably watch normies like gotham chess. Mogged everyone until some asian dude (obviously) crushed me in blitz
i played at country and european lvl at 8 but almost retired at 13 in 2019 and after corona its completely over

Whats so interesting
Usually peoples .com rating is 200+ elo higher. Also interesting to see someone that is national master level post on .org.

Usually peoples .com rating is 200+ elo higher. Also interesting to see someone that is national master level post on .org.
im actually only cm because chess titles is useless and cost some money after cm

• Hmm...
Reactions: kebab
144 iq Is top 0.2% the difference would be so big practice wouldn't matter. This balkan gypsy has an iq of 125 MAX and a big ego

i posted a screenshot of the paper/test result on lookism. and only low iq copers think practice/memorizing is irrelevant, when it's one of crucial prerequisites for intelligence as raw processing power to show

you are advocating for ideas that already stopped being mainstream 2000 years ago. read plato

Last edited:
i posted a screenshot of the paper/test result on lookism. and only low iq copers think practice/memorizing is irrelevant, when it's one of crucial components of intelligence
Bro we got people morphing VIDEOS here, everyone can post morphed docs on the internet lol you had a chance to prove your superior iq and failed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Almost Chadlite
Bro we got people morphing VIDEOS here, everyone can post morphed docs on the internet lol you had a chance to prove your superior iq and failed.

jesus. are you saying i can prove you are a retard by asking you a banal question about law or linguistics, or any other field you are not accustomed with? as i said, read plato. i get that you don't have a clue why i'm saying that, but that still doesnt make you low iq

Btw nm title is complete bullshit

jesus. are you saying i can prove you are a retard by asking you a banal question about law or linguistics, or any other field you are not accustomed with? as i said, read plato. i get that you don't have a clue why i'm saying that, but that still doesnt make you low iq
No, chess doesn't require studying, that's why 5 Years old Who Just started being able to shit by themselves can be High Elo, while being an Expert in physics requires Years of studying

No, chess doesn't require studying, that's why 5 Years old Who Just started being able to shit by themselves can be High Elo, while being an Expert in physics requires Years of studying

want to play? i'll play seriously, without fucking around and trying impossible maneuvers to humiliate you in 5 moves

invite me on one of those sites where you don't have to register

i played it all the time between 3 - 5 and 10 - 12 years of age
Leo PFP = Automatic follow

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
im verified cm there and have info about me literally in nickname and all bio
Jfl at you thinking i give a shit about pulling ur ip for whatever reason

I can't believe we are finally witnessing the downfall of rl
giphy.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
literally no one knows who "rl" is, why do people keep mentioning that name