anyone for a chess game?

Fred Stankovich

Fred Stankovich

dangerous prettyboy
invite me. 10 minutes. 144 IQ and a private tutor at the age of 3, but haven't played more than 10 games in the last 15 years. a bottle of wine and 10 mg of klonopin in, but still capable of playing.

come at me.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Vermilioncore
thought so

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
they fear you bro

• +1
Reactions: Fred Stankovich
death sentence in greece

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
invite me. 10 minutes. 144 IQ and a private tutor at the age of 3, but haven't played more than 10 games in the last 15 years. a bottle of wine and 10 mg of klonopin in, but still capable of playing.

come at me.
I would but I use my real name and photograph on chess.com

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Fred Stankovich

come at me.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab
anyone for a chess game?

• +1
Reactions: OwenGwyther
he is 2000
Exactly 2000 ? That's Rapid?
And lmao at the narcy faggot talking about his muh 144 IQ tutored since 3 years old just to fucking lose jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and the BULL
And lmao at the narcy faggot talking about his muh 144 IQ tutored since 3 years old just to fucking lose jfl.
no, 10 mins, hes 2300 btw. yes he is a little bit retarded but hes 2300 at chess, the guy he played against was just too good he was like 200 iq.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OwenGwyther and the BULL
Classic rl most narcy user in history

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
no, 10 mins, hes 2300 btw. yes he is a little bit retarded but hes 2300 at chess, the guy he played against was just too good he was like 200 iq.
Mirin. Btw rapid is 10 minutes. Blitz 3. And bullet 1. My rapid's 1200 on chess.com but I never actually study it or anything jfl I can't even name one opening.

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
jfl i wish i had 200iq so i could win against my grandpa he was a chess grandmaster and coach during the soviet union

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and asdvek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ducksoover and OwenGwyther
Nigga loses everytime