Anyone from Australia here?

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
How are the women? Are they slutty? How's Tinder down there for you? What main ethnic group other than Whites are there?

Tons of male moggers? is it true most guys are really tall?

Specifically thinking about moving to Perth for a while.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), aspiringexcel, trueceI and 5 others
@lebronjames23

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
@incelmogger

How are the women? Are they slutty? How's Tinder down there for you? What main ethnic group other than Whites are there?

Specifically thinking about moving to Perth for a while
australia is full of tall, athletic wide clavicles chads, buddy.

It could be suifuel for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Central Cee, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 7 others

pat me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), yeeyeeslayer, pneumocystosis and 5 others
You get killed and devoured by Abo tribals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), salar and 9 others

ps sam altman is a cuck

@Alt Number 3

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
australia is full of tall, athletic wide clavicles chads, buddy.

It could be suifuel for you.
Lies jfl wtf

And Perth sucks @Amnesia unless u like criminal aboriginals who live off government money

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), sportsmogger, WayneBraaaah and 1 other person

ABO uprising is now, yt boi. They've come to sniff petrol and kick ass and they're all out of petrol

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I can do a tinder experiment for you in Australia if u want just give me some NT pics

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
The other main ethnic group is Asians but Perth is pretty white tbh. And I mean the women can be slutty but that’s just like in any western country. The women here though are a lot more outgoing and ‘blokey.’

It depends where you go honestly. The average height is like 5’10-5’10.5 I’m pretty sure for white zoomers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Beetlejuice, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
@SteveRogers @romanstock

Last edited:
Sydney and Bondi were my 2 favorite places when I visited AUS.

Apart from the scary ass Insects I'd say AUS is probably in my top 10 destinations to travel/live.

why do you wanna leave california

California isn't what y'all be seeing in Movies and Social Media lol.Taxing and unsustainable living expenses, to the point where most of their residents have all been moving to Texas for like the past few years

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
No its not

Dudes think Social Media is real life.They saw like 3 Chads on IG from AUS and extrapolate this demographic across the board lol.In Sydney yeah I'd say the probability is a bit higher of seeing a few Chads,other than that the majority of people I saw there were mainly Tourists

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Dudes think Social Media is real life.They saw like 3 Chads on IG from AUS and extrapolate this demographic across the board lol.In Sydney yeah I'd say the probability is a bit higher of seeing a few Chads,other than that the majority of people I saw there were mainly Tourists
Same way they think about Sweden being Chad central, when in reality it's not lol

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
lot's of male moggers, but i think you'll be fine here, at least in sydney

idk about perth

perth is said to be full of lonely women

a lot of people find the american accent funny here, but since you're a chad, maybe not

the women are all hoes in australia in general, especially the white/native ones

yes, most men who'll give you competition here are are taller than average, so 6'+
other than whites, there are a lot of asian people and arab/lebanese people, neither of these groups will give you competition

aussie women have queen attitudes, just bear that in mind
and since australia is the west, the women here are fat in general

I fucked a huge tits Perth girl within 15 mins of meeting her when we were both in Miami

Both her, and her friend were total sluts

Here are some Hinge guys in Australia too

Why would you passportmax to another western country. You’re gonna get mogged by an Aussie surfer and throw yourself off the top of the opera house

• Hmm...
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Why would you passportmax to another western country. You’re gonna get mogged by an Aussie surfer and throw yourself off the top of the opera house
Chad doing suicide tricks is trendy nowadays, so foids could give Amnesia some pittymaxxing. :feelswhy: