Anyone from NRW germany who wants to go clubbing

D

Deleted member 28270

Mistral
Most of the times I went clubbing I was able to pull girls so if we go we can have a threesome with a slut

Terrible idea .org users make other .org users look worse whereas normies make us look better in terms of looks, socially we'd just accentuate our autism to make us seem even more autistic than normal. So we look relatively worse and act more autistic.

The strat for clubs is to go with NTs so you seem more NT by being with them and your autism is assumed to be ironic/sarcastic/minimal. The cheerleader effect for men is SOCIAL, when you're with the boys you seem funnier/cooler because of your chemistry with one another. This does not apply to AUTISM, putting us together irl will only bring out the WORST in us, because all we have in common is the WORST part of us.

Terrible idea .org users make other .org users look worse whereas normies make us look better in terms of looks, socially we'd just accentuate our autism to make us seem even more autistic than normal. So we look relatively worse and act more autistic.

The strat for clubs is to go with NTs so you seem more NT by being with them and your autism is assumed to be ironic/sarcastic/minimal. The cheerleader effect for men is SOCIAL, when you're with the boys you seem funnier/cooler because of your chemistry with one another. This does not apply to AUTISM, putting us together irl will only bring out the WORST in us, because all we have in common is the WORST part of us.
Autism whole paragraph was autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Cherenkov
yeah lets go together i am from düsseldorf

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I must say, that's really precise location, now everyone knows where you at