Anyone here done eye color changing surgery?

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
Currently thinking about getting it done.
Thinking about Kerato

If anyone here has done it, please lmk because I wanna see if it looks natural or whatever.
Or if anyone has done other surgeries.

Have light brown skin so probably going to do light grey

I dont actually think I need it, alr have a gf/ fwb with other girls, but just wondering.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Tai Lung and BrahminBoss
Nice avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, SonOfDarkseid and BrahminBoss
Contacts mog these shitty surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
ive heard of it but ive only seen ones that make ur eyes blue, havent heard of one making it green/hazel which is what i'd want, and i'm sure is what you'd want too as an indian

ive heard of it but ive only seen ones that make ur eyes blue, havent heard of one making it green/hazel which is what i'd want, and i'm sure is what you'd want too as an indian
Green is a gypsy colour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicktator and Deleted member 19766
thing is, everybody regardless of race/ethnicity has blue , blue green , or green eyes. These surgeries just remove the melanine that hides them.

thing is, everybody regardless of race/ethnicity has blue , blue green , or green eyes. These surgeries just remove the melanine that hides them.
Contacts are better if they get the colour wrong it’s set for life. And you just wasted 10000 dollars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gmogger and BrahminBoss
Currently thinking about getting it done.
Thinking about Kerato

If anyone here has done it, please lmk because I wanna see if it looks natural or whatever.
Or if anyone has done other surgeries.

Have light brown skin so probably going to do light grey
View attachment 2537107

I dont actually think I need it, alr have a gf/ fwb with other girls, but just wondering.

View attachment 2537098
No nigga don't get this, This is worst among the 3 eye color changing surgeries also the 2nd safest, most expensive and most unnatural looking

No nigga don't get this, This is worst among the 3 eye color changing surgeries also the 2nd safest, most expensive and most unnatural looking
should i cope with the t50 dark triad?

should i cope with the t50 dark triad?
Either get laser eye depigmentation or Listen to subliminals and pray to gandy, If neither of them work then Cope

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Either get laser eye depigmentation or Listen to subliminals and pray to gandy, If neither of them work then Cope
Nigga just use contacts jfl