Haunted
is it still worth to buy some

• JFL
Reactions: Steph4gr
nigga tryna invest for his genio and undereye fillers lol

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
nigga tryna invest for his genio and undereye fillers lol
Yeah they are both necessary for me ngl. I’ve mewed from 15- current and my chin has improved no joke, but not enough. My eye bags are incredibly bad though, but i have a feeling that they look worse than they actually are because of my lifestyle.

Yeah they are both necessary for me ngl. I’ve mewed from 15- current and my chin has improved no joke, but not enough. My eye bags are incredibly bad though, but i have a feeling that they look worse than they actually are because of my lifestyle.
yeah lifestyle especially hits eyebags it is a no brainer, all party animals nearly have some form of them

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yeah lifestyle especially hits eyebags it is a no brainer, all party animals nearly have some form of them
i’m quitting tobacco + weed. well definitely tobacco and ima trt quit weed but will probably end up smoking it at least sometimes.

also will fix sleeping pattern

i’m quitting tobacco + weed. well definitely tobacco and ima trt quit weed but will probably end up smoking it at least sometimes.

also will fix sleeping pattern
yeah bro cigar fucks you up

tbh weed here and there is ok just to relax etc

biggest thing for you is gymcelling son lose bloat

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yeah bro cigar fucks you up

tbh weed here and there is ok just to relax etc

biggest thing for you is gymcelling son lose bloat
i’ve lost a few kg and heard my friend and a girl said i lost weight in the face. Don’t worry soon come

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
no, its a way to keep money in safe way. Gold value doesnt change much so you wont gain or lose much.

Gold isn't an investment, it's savings.
Gold isn't an investment, it's savings.

it will not increase a whole lot but is useful to keep as a type of savings. safer than holding bonds etc.