is 6.3,5 to 6.6 possible at 17?

goobermaxxing17

goobermaxxing17

Iron
has anybody here grown 3 inches after 17, and what can i do beside the obvious to achive 6,6 in height? and idk about taking mk, is it even worth taking or is investing in a better diet the best ( im poor so i cant do both jfl )

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue and sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and lebesgue
Kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lucid, zura, northern mogger and 5 others
Yeah totally possible

• +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17
has anybody here grown 3 inches after 17, and what can i do beside the obvious to achive 6,6 in height? and idk about taking mk, is it even worth taking or is investing in a better diet the best ( im poor so i cant do both jfl )
you’re not fucking 6’4

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Yes.

• +1
went from like 6'2-3 to 6'4-5 from 18-19 so yuh

• +1
I went from 4'11 to 6'11 in a year after 17 totally possible

• +1
It is technically possible but it depends on your pubertal timing and on the state of your growth plates.
Also you will never surpass your genetic limit with diet (even if i agree that ir can help to an extent) or anything natural, hence if you weren't meant to be around 6'6 you most likely won't reach that height without other interventions.

• +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17 and mathis
It is technically possible but it depends on your pubertal timing and on the state of your growth plates.
Also you will never surpass your genetic limit with diet (even if i agree that ir can help to an extent) or anything natural, hence if you weren't meant to be around 6'6 you most likely won't reach that height without other interventio

I went from 4'11 to 6'11 in a year after 17 totally possible
insane bro, you must have taken o prys advice

If u hit late puberty like me then sure, I’m 18 and a half now and I’m 6’5 in the morning, last year u was 6’2, I’m still probably gonna grow another inch naturally

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
If u hit late puberty like me then sure, I’m 18 and a half now and I’m 6’5 in the morning, last year u was 6’2, I’m still probably gonna grow another inch naturally
yeah i was kind of a late bloomer got my first load at 15 jfl, and i dont really have alot of facial hair yet and its prob not cus of genetics since my dad have to shave every day to maintain the clean shaven look

yeah i was kind of a late bloomer got my first load at 15 jfl, and i dont really have alot of facial hair yet and its prob not cus of genetics since my dad have to shave every day to maintain the clean shaven look
lol same with the load

• JFL
if u are already 6'3 and cant get laid, then at 6'6 u wont be able to get laid either. your face is the problem lmao. you are already at the point of diminishing returns on height.

maybe, i guess you'll see in a year ??? like it happens or not anyway

• +1
if u are already 6'3 and cant get laid, then at 6'6 u wont be able to get laid either. your face is the problem lmao. you are already at the point of diminishing returns on height.
i just want to mog lol