Anyone know how to get tret in canada?

Go to a doctor and ask for a prescription

Go to a doctor and ask for a prescriptioni
I have clear skin just want to get my skin like that tik tok guy erand and improbe collegen levels and get that glow

Unironically plenty of indians are coming, Find someone of reddit and pay him/her a lil bit more to get it for you, It's about 2 us$ per tube here

Order from Skinorac, Alldaychemist or Highstreetpharma. A few bucks per tube from India. Everyone does this.

I get it from skinorac to the USA, check if they can ship to CA

Order from Skinorac, Alldaychemist or Highstreetpharma. A few bucks per tube from India. Everyone does this.
Is it safe i dont want to mess up my face

"Canadians", are just Americans who still think they're British.

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
Is it safe i dont want to mess up my face

Yes, I ordered mine from skinorac to the UK and it got there in 2-3 weeks. It's legit. Check the site for other looksmax products too. Finasteride, dutasteride, azaleic acid, etc. Above a $100 order price it's free delivery.

The price to produce this tube of cream/gel is $1, they sell it for $5 from India, the motherfuckers sell it for $30 or $50 or $100 in the west. It's just that, you play them and get the same shit for cheaper. Don't pay more for a product, than necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55559
Yes, I ordered mine from skinorac to the UK and it got there in 2-3 weeks. It's legit. Check the site for other looksmax products too. Finasteride, dutasteride, azaleic acid, etc. Above a $100 order price it's free delivery.

The price to produce this tube of cream/gel is $1, they sell it for $5 from India, the motherfuckers sell it for $30 or $50 or $100 in the west. It's just that, you play them and get the same shit for cheaper. Don't pay more for a product, than necessary.
So no nasty sides thats good to know

LOL, why wouldn't these be real? On reddit, you can find (tens of) thousands of people, who order from these sites for many years and discuss the products they ordered from there. Don't just use this forum, but other parts of the internet too.

AM using skinorac for a long time and products are super legit. It's actually from reputed manufacturers only.
Justone thing how did it take to see anti ageing effects and aboost in collegen