Videos in Canada

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Silver
Have you guys ever noticed that there aren’t many videos being filmed in Canada and uploaded on the internet? It’s weird as shit. It almost seems like somebody controls Canadian videos and filters them out accordingly, because it doesn’t make sense for a country this famous to not be active on the internet. You get a shit ton of video recordings from the US, but there are none in Canada.
I know it sounds retarded, but you can’t even name me a famous video that takes place in Canada.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I think its a culture thing, the ppl there are basically all normies who just work and farm there's no hustle culture or any crazy shit happening so there's nothing to be filmed. Still a good observation tho

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
its cuz im on this fuarkin forum

Have you guys ever noticed that there aren’t many videos being filmed in Canada and uploaded on the internet? It’s weird as shit. It almost seems like somebody controls Canadian videos and filters them out accordingly, because it doesn’t make sense for a country this famous to not be active on the internet. You get a sh*t ton of video recordings from the US, but there are none in Canada.
I know it sounds retarded, but you can’t even name me a famous video that takes place in Canada.
Only 30 million inhabitants. Also there is Quebec where a good amount of people create content in French.

• +1
I think its a culture thing, the ppl there are basically all normies who just work and farm there's no hustle culture or any crazy shit happening so there's nothing to be filmed. Still a good observation tho
It’s still weird no matter if their woke normies without culture they don’t even film woke videos flying faggot flags around

It’s still weird no matter if their woke normies without culture they don’t even film woke videos flying faggot flags around
yeah it is kinda bizarre now that I think abt it, just maple leaves n shut I guess

• JFL
canada has barely any sentient population