Anyone know How to reduce upper eyelid exposure with softmaxxes

D

dealerofspace

Iron
I have Uee and want to reduce it cause I like how my eyes look when they’re focused on something and have very little Uee. But when they’re wandering or not focused I got a decent amount of it. I know of the eyelid pulling, ice hooding, and vilified method but idk if they’re just cope or not. Also I would try derma fillers but wanna leave that as a last resort. And would wanna do more research on it if anyone has done the fillers.

What is the thought process behind posts like this?

This question has already been asked and answered 10,000 times. You seem to be aware of that, but you ask anyway, for some reason convinced that an additional couple of anecdotes you'll get in response will be just what you need to convince you once and for all whether these methods are cope. Mystifying.

And just lol @ "I would try fillers, but I want to do more research on if anyone has done them."

So what are you sitting around with your thumb up your ass for? Go research (read: use the god damn search function), try these things yourself, or shove off.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rosefan4everNofags, blmratiopiggypoop, N1666 and 10 others
Ice hooding fat grafts fillers eye pulling bone smashing use the search function and try all of those leave bone smashing for last

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, ungewist and humanoidsub7
What is the thought process behind posts like this?

This question has already been asked and answered 10,000 times. You seem to be aware of that, but you ask anyway, for some reason convinced that an additional couple of anecdotes you'll get in response will be just what you need to convince you once and for all whether these methods are cope. Mystifying.

And just lol @ "I would try fillers, but I want to do more research on if anyone has done them."

So what are you sitting around with your thumb up your ass for? Go research (read: use the god damn search function), try these things yourself, or shove off.
.org users like you break their fingers typing how much they hate repeat questions :lul: kys

I have Uee and want to reduce it cause I like how my eyes look when they’re focused on something and have very little Uee. But when they’re wandering or not focused I got a decent amount of it. I know of the eyelid pulling, ice hooding, and vilified method but idk if they’re just cope or not. Also I would try derma fillers but wanna leave that as a last resort. And would wanna do more research on it if anyone has done the fillers.
Eyelash curling can somewhat fight against uee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, curbyourlookism, Shrekguy3838 and 1 other person
Softmaxxing is cope other than the super obvious stuff like gym and hair. Either get surgery or accept your current self.

• +1
Reactions: curbyourlookism and proxyy
.org users like you break their fingers typing how much they hate repeat questions :lul: kys

Break my fingers? Lol, you post 10x more a day than I do, numbnuts, and about curling your lashes of all things. Go paint your nails and talk about boys with your girlfriends and piss off to my ignore list you utter eunuch.

Also, take that retarded signature down while you're at it, everyone knows that shit doesn't hold up in court and you just reek of cowardice and estrogen. Dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: drag and curbyourlookism

shut up nigga hes right

Break my fingers? Lol, you post 10x more a day than I do, numbnuts.
Maybe if you stopped charading like a high IQ user youd realize the context of what i said. I dont break my fingers hating on greys who post repeat questions unlike you. There are many people on this forum who post more than you. Does that mean theyre all "numbnuts"?

numbnuts, and about curling your lashes of all things.
God forbid i actually help answer a question seriously :eek:

Go paint your nails and talk about boys with your girlfriends
Male gaze coper. Good luck attracting 40 y/o whores

to my ignore list
Bro is calling me zesty but still isnt masculine enough to look at words he doesnt like. Literally scared of pixels on a screen. Not man enough, buddy? Such a shame... maybe im not the one who wants to paint his nails

you just reek of cowardice and estrogen.
And what do you reek of? Bravery and T? Im sure girls can sense that from miles away, retard. Keep projecting your bullshit onto others

• +1
Reactions: heisenburgertaco, SteveRogers and Shrekguy3838
Can you explain vilified method

Ice hooding fat grafts fillers eye pulling bone smashing use the search function and try all of those leave bone smashing for last
How do we do eye pulling Can you describe or link a video? Is it the pinching thing?

Squinting hard and then resting and repeating again, all day. Works for me.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Squinting hard and then resting and repeating again, all day. Works for me.
It gives you more wrinkles but it works
How do we do eye pulling Can you describe or link a video? Is it the pinching thing?
I’d recommend first seeing if you have the bone mass and then doing the pulling I’ll link the thread. I’ll look for it

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
@CalulArgintiu59 my fault that’s another thread read it anyways though… he shows a variety of methods and all of them work… ice on the eyes increases fat in the area, bonesmashing increases bone density in the area etc

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59

dont cope with anything else,

Gain fat

dont cope with anything else,
Did you even read the thread you retard, it didn’t even work

Did you even read the thread you retard, it didn’t even work
did u even read the fucking thread? the threads are there to increase collagen which OVERTIME increases volume, tell me how the fuck a greycel has better reading comprehension and knowledge than u nigga :lul:

did u even read the fucking thread? the threads are there to increase collagen which OVERTIME increases volume, tell me how the fuck a greycel has better reading comprehension and knowledge than u nigga :lul:
I like how you believe this shitty softmax and not anything else. Eyelid pulling is more effective lmao at your copium

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and blmratiopiggypoop
I like how you believe this shitty softmax and not anything else. Eyelid pulling is more effective lmao at your copium
coping when we literally have a thread showing VISIBLE results from pdo threads increasing volume in parts of the face. the only real eyelid pulling thread here shows his eyes looking like droopy shit after. I did eyelid pulling myself and gained some hooding but no fat increase so it looks thin and slightly uncanny. Go back to coping faggot

coping when we literally have a thread showing VISIBLE results from pdo threads increasing volume in parts of the face. the only real eyelid pulling thread here shows his eyes looking like droopy shit after. I did eyelid pulling myself and gained some hooding but no fat increase so it looks thin and slightly uncanny. Go back to coping faggot
Try ice hooding nigger

rope GIF