The Ultimate DIY Filler Guide: How to Safely Inject Filler Yourself (MUST READ!!!)

How would it help
Define it apparently, I need it desperately

• +1
Reactions: smallman
⭐The Ultimate DIY Filler Guide: How to Safely Inject Filler Yourself⭐
View attachment 2814928
1. Introduction
Considering the majority of your niggas are high inhib, this is the simplest approach available. No needles are used, and not much skill is needed for this method just common sense really.

2. Hyaluron Pen
The Hyaluron pen is filled with hyaluronic acid and can be used on the lips, nasolabial lines, marionette lines, chin, jaw, and nose to make the nose look straighter, so it can get rid of your jew nose. Avoid direct application beneath the eyes and around the temples when using the pen. Also, it's good to avoid exercise, sun exposure, excessive heat exposure, alcohol consumption, and smoking for up to 24 hours after. This precautionary measure is essential in mitigating the risk of temporary swelling, redness, or itching and ensuring the attainment of optimal outcomes.

• No needles
  • No injections
  • Quick and minimal pain
  • Minimal recovery time needed after service

View attachment 2814985

3. Best Fillers To Use

4. Anatomy

View attachment 2815074
View attachment 2815091

View attachment 2815075
DON'T HIT AN ARTERY NIGGGA!!!
Dont GIF by Katelyn Tarver

5. Setting Up For The Injection
  1. Wash your hands
  2. Make sure you clean up your shit and wipe it down
  3. Put on gloves

6. How To Set Up The Pen
Have rubbing alcohol ready to clean the treatment areas. Twist the Hyaluron Pen until it stops, then take an empty ampule. Fill the ampule with your hyaluronic acid filler, avoiding overfilling to prevent spillage. Leave some air in the ampule to minimize waste.

THIS IS AN AMPULE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW.
View attachment 2815072

7. How To Inject The Filler (Demonstration)
NOSE FILLER:

JAWLINE AND CHIN FILLER:

8. After The Filler
  • Use an ice pack
  • Take something like Advil or Tylenol

8. How Many Times You Should Do It?
It will pretty much just go away after a few weeks. 3 sessions usually work for any Hyaluron pen treatment. After that, it’s 1 or 2 sessions every 4–6 months, depending on the filler.

9. What Happens If You Fuck It Up?

I did some research, and to dissolve the filler, you have to inject hyaluronidase, but there is this company that sells a cream form of this that you can apply, and this shit will start dissolving. It's called SoftFil Topilase.

View attachment 2815089

10. Conclusion
This is a good option for people like me who are under 18 and can't get this done by a doctor. Make sure you follow these steps and do your own research as well. I'm not a medical professional and a few things that I mentioned aren't approved by the FDA yet, but it's effective.

Christian Bale Swag GIF

To add to this. I work in surgery qnd prep is everything. Please don't just wipe shit down, go somewhere that is clean, vacuum the room and let the hot air from the vacuum settle, make sure while you do it there is no wind in the room, spray everything with hard sanitizer, not hand sanitizer. Use a surface that hasn't come in to contact with anything yet, preferably something that was stored sealed. Wear gloves that you put on without touching them from the outside, shave, put on a hair net, sanitze the area u are working on, don't use needles twice.